Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-29-2009, 01:26 AM   #1
hyIsMyRideBroken?
Webkinz :)

Aeza is a golden guideAeza is a golden guideAeza is a golden guideAeza is a golden guideAeza is a golden guideAeza is a golden guideAeza is a golden guideAeza is a golden guideAeza is a golden guideAeza is a golden guideAeza is a golden guideAeza is a golden guideAeza is a golden guide

Donation Award 
Default Unanswered: Webkinz Stuck Item Leads to Home Invasion?

1. Just as many other people experienced the fun of getting the "Bright Ideas Lamp" stuck in a room, I too partook in that interesting event. At the time I simply turned in an item-stuck-mail and thought no more of it.
  2. When I logged in again, all six of my gardens had been yanked up. All the seeds were in my dock, so I didn't lose them, but many of you gardeners will understand how concerned I was. For a few minutes I even wondered if my account had been hacked.
  3. I rang up Ganz and mentioned what had happened and the man on the phone said it was because when the fix was implemented for the lamp, it brought all of my gardens up too. He blamed this on the fact that some of my gardens were wall-to-wall plants and advised my to leave spaces. I replanted everything and left spaces just as he advised, but then went to the room where the lamp was and it was still stuck!
  4. So I called back, spoke with a different person, and she was able to pull up the lamp on the phone within seconds.
  5. All of this is fine, I understand glitches and if I was supposed to include spaces, I get that as well, I just hadn't known before that it was necessary. What bothered me was the lady I spoke with told me that the previous guy was completely wrong...my gardens never should have been effected...never should have been pulled up like that and she had no idea why that would happen. She was very nice and confirmed that it was Ganz that had been on earlier, not a hack. She apologized and we both laughed about it but...
My question is this: Is it common for this type of thing to happen when one of your items gets stuck? Do gardens and items commonly get uprooted? I'm a little scared now of a home invasion, for the safety of Webkinz especially! I just can't help laughing to myself in thinking the same thing I have while playing so many online games: Run for your lives...they're going to FIX something! If anyone has had a similar experience I would love to hear about it, just so next time I can be prepared. TY in advance.

Last edited by Aeza; 05-29-2009 at 01:35 AM..
Aeza is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 05-29-2009, 02:27 AM   #2
MicsKinz
Gift Guru

AddictedMom has much to be proud ofAddictedMom has much to be proud ofAddictedMom has much to be proud ofAddictedMom has much to be proud ofAddictedMom has much to be proud of

Donation Award 
Default Re: Webkinz Stuck Item Leads to Home Invasion?

Wow-I'm really sorry that this happened to you. I'm not sure about it, but thanks for the warning. I'm about to send them a stuck item form for 2 different items in two different rooms. I hope I don't log in to a mess!

I'm glad that at least they didn't just erase your gardens. At least they stuck the seeds back in your dock.

Have a great night!
AddictedMom is offline Female
Old 05-29-2009, 06:22 AM   #3
Psykobarbie

Psykobarbie is a glorious beacon of lightPsykobarbie is a glorious beacon of lightPsykobarbie is a glorious beacon of light

Wow, that's really strange. It was probably that guy's last day on the job and he was just messing around, lol.
Thanks for the warning, if it happens to me I won't be so worried, knowing that all turned out well for you.
Psykobarbie is offline Female
Old 05-29-2009, 06:28 AM   #4
Gift Guru

Lotamoxie is a WI addict!
Lotamoxie is a WI addict!Lotamoxie is a WI addict!Lotamoxie is a WI addict!Lotamoxie is a WI addict!Lotamoxie is a WI addict!Lotamoxie is a WI addict!Lotamoxie is a WI addict!

They've fixed two stuck items for me in the past (Cash Cow trophy on the floor and Caring Valley tree) and my gardens haven't been affected.

But the one who said to leave spaces in the garden was correct. It isn't a good idea to have a 10x10 room with no spaces anywhere. If they have to unstuck someting in that room they may have to pull up everything to do so. Pets have been known to get stuck in doorways if there isn't space available for them to walk into the room.
Lotamoxie is offline Female
Old 05-29-2009, 06:50 AM   #5
Gifted

pfeagans01 is not just visiting!pfeagans01 is not just visiting!pfeagans01 is not just visiting!pfeagans01 is not just visiting!pfeagans01 is not just visiting!pfeagans01 is not just visiting!pfeagans01 is not just visiting!pfeagans01 is not just visiting!pfeagans01 is not just visiting!pfeagans01 is not just visiting!pfeagans01 is not just visiting!

Once, I had 3 things stuck in my halloween room-the star challange thing, & 2 placemats...I filled out the form, & 2 days or so later, I checked the room, & it was COMPLETELY EMPTY! Who ever had "fixed it" just removed EVERYTHING! Yes,-the items were in my dock, but-something like that definately deserver a 2ND look! Weird thing is-I have MORE things stuck in there AGAIN, but, really don't want them to "help" so much anymore...

Last edited by pfeagans01; 05-29-2009 at 06:51 AM.. Reason: sp
Old 05-29-2009, 06:54 AM   #6
Gift Guru

Lioness is glitter coveredLioness is glitter coveredLioness is glitter covered
Lioness is glitter coveredLioness is glitter coveredLioness is glitter coveredLioness is glitter coveredLioness is glitter coveredLioness is glitter coveredLioness is glitter coveredLioness is glitter coveredLioness is glitter coveredLioness is glitter coveredLioness is glitter coveredLioness is glitter coveredLioness is glitter coveredLioness is glitter covered

If you send in the stuck item form and say for example you have a bubble blower stuck they don't look for the struck one. If you have 10 bubble blowers in your house they will all be in your dock after the fix. I've never heard of all the gardens being pulled up when you reported another item. Glad you didn't loose the plants but that must have been very annoying.
Old 05-29-2009, 07:04 AM   #7
Autism Awareness
Gift Guru

JacksMom challenges the impossibleJacksMom challenges the impossible

In two years on WW, and 1.5 on WI, I have never heard of gardens coming up when a stuck item was removed. Especially when the stuck item isn't even IN the garden room!

That said, I have heard stories many, many times of users getting ridiculous explanations from Ganz staff. I think sometimes they run contests among themselves to see what the craziest explanation is that we will actually accept.
JacksMom is offline Female
Old 05-29-2009, 08:12 AM   #8
ishes for Webkinz
Gift Guru

mimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellence
mimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellence

Lol, Run for your lives, they are going to fix something. I need this as a signature.

View Post Originally Posted by JacksMom
In two years on WW, and 1.5 on WI, I have never heard of gardens coming up when a stuck item was removed. Especially when the stuck item isn't even IN the garden room!

That said, I have heard stories many, many times of users getting ridiculous explanations from Ganz staff. I think sometimes they run contests among themselves to see what the craziest explanation is that we will actually accept.
I can see them all at their phone banks. . . .laughing. . .trading stories. . ."Hey Steve! Get this one! I told them that the lamp glitch fix made the gardens come up!" . . . . "That is a good one Steve, bu I have one better. I programmed the new dog in the trading room to take ALL of the gems when they trade for a food item! And he only goes into one room, but we won't tell any of the customers that! Won't THAT make kids cry! Bwah ha ha ha!"

Last edited by mimzysmom; 05-29-2009 at 08:12 AM..
mimzysmom is offline Female
Old 05-29-2009, 08:17 AM   #9
Autism Awareness
Gift Guru

View Post Originally Posted by mimzysmom
Lol, Run for your lives, they are going to fix something. I need this as a signature.

I can see them all at their phone banks. . . .laughing. . .trading stories. . ."Hey Steve! Get this one! I told them that the lamp glitch fix made the gardens come up!" . . . . "That is a good one Steve, bu I have one better. I programmed the new dog in the trading room to take ALL of the gems when they trade for a food item! And he only goes into one room, but we won't tell any of the customers that! Won't THAT make kids cry! Bwah ha ha ha!"
"I know! Let's send them KinzPost mail, but program it so that they CAN'T OPEN it!! That'll win me the free latte at the employee cafeteria for SURE!! "
JacksMom is offline Female
Old 05-29-2009, 08:39 AM   #10

telogiatrisha is a glorious beacon of lighttelogiatrisha is a glorious beacon of lighttelogiatrisha is a glorious beacon of light

What a rotten thing to happen! It sounds like the Ganz 'Hot Line' is just like any other telemarketing group. They'll hire anyone that applies and take a chance that they'll get a competent, caring person. You didn't get that on the first call. I'm glad you did on the 2nd call.
Closed