Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-23-2009, 05:05 PM   #1
mimigent
Webkinz :)

mimigent flows towards the sea of knowledgemimigent flows towards the sea of knowledgemimigent flows towards the sea of knowledgemimigent flows towards the sea of knowledgemimigent flows towards the sea of knowledgemimigent flows towards the sea of knowledgemimigent flows towards the sea of knowledgemimigent flows towards the sea of knowledge

Default Unanswered: Webkinz stadium not working?

For two days I have not been able to enter a competition or even seeing the competition happening. When I click on the calendar where it says that the results are in, it says results not available. Is anyone else seeing this? If not, does anyone have a suggestion for me?
mimigent is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 03-23-2009, 05:11 PM   #2
Are we there yet?
Gift Guru

PinkSlicky is a glorious beacon of lightPinkSlicky is a glorious beacon of lightPinkSlicky is a glorious beacon of light

Default Re: Webkinz stadium not working?

It is just a glitch that will probably be cleared up in a few days. Keep checking back and when results show for other events, it has been fixed. This is a recurring glitch that happens when they do maintenance, but not every time....maybe 1 in five maintenance result in this glitch.

Sorry, but good luck later!
Old 03-23-2009, 05:12 PM   #3
ow, prizes are back!
Gifted

MNBert flows towards the sea of knowledgeMNBert flows towards the sea of knowledgeMNBert flows towards the sea of knowledgeMNBert flows towards the sea of knowledgeMNBert flows towards the sea of knowledgeMNBert flows towards the sea of knowledgeMNBert flows towards the sea of knowledgeMNBert flows towards the sea of knowledge

I tried entering today for the first time in a long time and got the "event not in entry stage" message. I think it is a programming error on WW. Nothing to do with you or your computer. It has happened to me in the past also. It will clear itself in a couple of days or so.
MNBert is offline Male
Old 03-23-2009, 05:54 PM   #4
Webkinz :)

PookieBear is a glorious beacon of lightPookieBear is a glorious beacon of lightPookieBear is a glorious beacon of light

I had the same problem yesterday and today. I think it's some sort of glitch. I am just going to keep on checking every day.
Closed