Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-01-2008, 09:34 PM   #1
Webkinz :)

laylalioness is an unknown quantity at this point

Question Unanswered: Webkinz Stadium Kinzpost???

Ok, so i've entered the beauty pageant and didn't win---several times! Okay, not a big deal, so what I can handle not winning my problem is that it states that even if you loose you will be notified by kinzpost. I have yet to receive anything through kinzpost regarding entering the stadium! its so frustrating...has anyone else received anything through kinzpost that has entered and not won? what does the kinzpost say that they send? How do i let ganz know that i'm not receiving anything through mail after the competition? Please Help---its so frustrating...
Sponsored Links
Old 05-01-2008, 09:36 PM   #2
Tecytoc2142

Default Re: Webkinz Stadium Kinzpost???

[COLOR="rgb(255, 250, 205)"]its probably cause you didnt win.......[/COLOR] you dont have to get so mad!
Old 05-02-2008, 08:48 AM   #3
Happily at last, a

Jane Austen is on a distinguished road

They only kinzpost you if you win the contest - if you don't have a letter, you're not in the top ten. I've entered a bunch of times too, and haven't won yet. I wish they had put in an automatic kinzposter that sent notification to everyone who entered on if they won or not.
Jane Austen is offline Female
Old 05-02-2008, 09:05 AM   #4

laylalioness is an unknown quantity at this point

when you go back in to the stadium to check the results it says something to the effect of:
sorry you didn't win, check your kinzpost for details. which leads me to believe that even though i didn't win that i will receive a kinzpost...
Old 05-02-2008, 06:48 PM   #5

Vesser is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by laylalioness
when you go back in to the stadium to check the results it says something to the effect of:
sorry you didn't win, check your kinzpost for details. which leads me to believe that even though i didn't win that i will receive a kinzpost...
Exactly right! They certainly imply that no matter what the outcome of the tournament results, they'll send you a post... They just haven't gotten around to fixing that part I guess (along with a vast number of other things that need to be fixed/edited). I just wish they'd take care of all the details in advance and test things out before they "go live" with the latest cool things that never seem to work right- this just ends up disappointing thousands of young people (and us old geezers too!).
Old 05-02-2008, 07:10 PM   #6

mjwsr is an unknown quantity at this point

Question: how are you able to enter at all? I have tried over and over with no luck at all. Is there something I need to know?
Old 05-02-2008, 07:25 PM   #7

Vesser is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by mjwsr
Question: how are you able to enter at all? I have tried over and over with no luck at all. Is there something I need to know?
It's a bit easier to enter in the past week or two, since they now let 5,000 entries into each tournament compared to the 1,000 they used to have. You just need to try to sign up as soon as the clock turns to the sign up time, but at least you now have a minute or two to enter as opposed to the 5 seconds we used to have.

Even when you do get in the tournament, keep in mind that there are still glitches. For example, each time I enter, I have my pet wearing every type of clothing it can (hat, glasses, shirt, belt, pants, shoes), but as it struts down the runway it will almost always show up not wearing shoes for some reason. Earlier today the stadium didn't show my pet wearing his pants either.

I still don't know what the strategy is to getting a good score though ... whether it's a pet's style score, or wearing rare items.
Old 05-02-2008, 08:33 PM   #8
Wacky Holidays!

SnowCrystal is stuck on replay
SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

I have watched the competition on multiple accounts and this is what I have found:

They have already picked out the winners before you view the competition. You see your pet compete with 4 of the top 10. The 4 of the top ten pets you see (or the 5 pets if you are not entered in the competition) are wearing random clothes--each time you see them during the same competition on different accounts, they are dressed differently. Also, the scoring that you see has nothing to do with the outcome of the competition (since the winners have already been decided). The scores are completely random. I watched a competition on 7 accounts; my pet was ranked 2nd highest out of all the scores on all the accounts; but my pet did not win anything.

I have also seen a lot of new pets place in the top 10 of the competition; for example, there was a chicken that won 1st place and a leopard lizard that placed high. I am sure that these pets didn't have as much Kinzville Academy training as I did. So, I am not sure how they judge the competitions.

I also have never received a Kinzpost.

It will be interesting to see the 10pm competition tonight that is supposed to be a "pro" competition. They say that your pet needs to have major skills in style in order to enter. I am wondering how many badges at the Kinzville Academy that our pet needs in order to be qualified as a "pro".
SnowCrystal is offline Female
Closed