Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-22-2008, 02:03 AM   #11
Drew0two
Lil Kinz
drew0two is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Webkinz stadium beatuty pagents? Help!

Now that the contests have been allowing 5,000 contestants I have been able to get into every contest I've tried (4 of them). This is what I've done and it's working for me!

Watch the clock on your computer and figure out how close it is to Kinztime. For me, the clock on my computer is about 30 seconds faster so I know when it turns 4:00 I have 30 seconds to drop what I am doing and get ready. For me already being in the Webkinz stadium is not an advantage, the "sign up" option appears to be on a delay. I click the "things to do" tab and put my cursor over the "webkinz stadium" option. As soon as the kinztime changes to the sign up hour CLICK. Another piece of advice I hope to be useful: be patient. It takes a long time to load but that doesn't mean you didn't make it. Wait it out and if you get kicked off; log in and try again.

Hope this helps and good luck!
Sponsored Links
Old 04-22-2008, 02:11 AM   #12
Hurray for me the
Webkinz :)

Penguinworlder is a jewel in the roughPenguinworlder is a jewel in the rough

Oh yeah and one time, the kinztime went down an hour so i was completely confused when to enter!
Penguinworlder is offline Female
Old 04-22-2008, 02:14 AM   #13
Drew0two
Lil Kinz

Occasionally my Kinztime will be way off what it should be. I log out and back in and it usually fixes itself and stays updated.
Old 04-22-2008, 05:32 AM   #14
Beetlebug95

Beetlebug95 is on a distinguished road

Ok this is how you go in if the contest starts say at 6 then get to webkinz at 5:55 and go straight to the stadium and wait till it hits six oclock then the eneter pet button pops up click on it and you have to have badge from the academy so find a pet that does click enter if it says you made it great but if it says you have been logged out you didnt the stadium now can have up to 5000 people they changed times and the prize is now 20000 just check on the schedule new news!!!!
Old 04-22-2008, 05:56 AM   #15
Gift Guru

dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!

i kno it happens all the time and it is fustrating.. but ganz will fix it soon
dreamb97 is offline Female
Old 04-22-2008, 06:08 AM   #16
nannc
Gift Guru

nannc is a jewel in the roughnannc is a jewel in the rough

i've was there at the beginning and still haven't gotten in due to waiting when you try and enter the pagent. it waits and waits for several minutes and you may get in. i have entered once in the 4 times i tried. Good luck!
Old 04-22-2008, 03:10 PM   #17
Drew0two
Lil Kinz

I just tried using my technique again for the 4:00 kt event and got in pretty quickly. There were only 40 contestants listed as entering before I got in (one was my sister who does it the same way).
Old 04-22-2008, 03:32 PM   #18
I luv my
coolhancat is on a distinguished road

there is a 1000 person limit and it fills up in minutes!
coolhancat is offline Female
Old 04-22-2008, 06:46 PM   #19
mom930

mom930 is an unknown quantity at this point

ok, so I believe we entered, took our money but then nothing. We were booted off then took us to the runway. What is supposed to happen after you get entered?
Closed