Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-21-2008, 08:30 PM   #1
I AM CANADIAN!
Gift Guru

FroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talent

Default Unanswered: Webkinz Stadium

Okay...this makes no sense....It says that there is a Beauty Pageant at 10 KT...however, now it is already complete, but it is not even 10 KT....how does this work....I am so confused. I have no idea when you should enter. I figured if the pageant was at 10 KT then you should enter at 8 (I've heard 2 hours before), but at that time you still could not enter...I've been checking back and now the pageant scheduled for 10 KT is complete....How does this make any sense??????? Is anyone else as confused as I am....or am I missing something....
FroggyDoodle is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 04-21-2008, 08:32 PM   #2
Webkinz :)

Ms.Birdy is the bees knees!Ms.Birdy is the bees knees!Ms.Birdy is the bees knees!Ms.Birdy is the bees knees!Ms.Birdy is the bees knees!Ms.Birdy is the bees knees!Ms.Birdy is the bees knees!

Default Re: Webkinz Stadium

I came to the forum to ask the exact same question. I don't get it either???
Old 04-21-2008, 08:35 PM   #3
ithout a doubt
Gift Guru

rickekinz is not just visiting!rickekinz is not just visiting!rickekinz is not just visiting!rickekinz is not just visiting!rickekinz is not just visiting!rickekinz is not just visiting!rickekinz is not just visiting!rickekinz is not just visiting!rickekinz is not just visiting!rickekinz is not just visiting!rickekinz is not just visiting!

I basically quit looking at the scheduled times for the beauty pageants because they are never happening when they say they are. When Ganz fixes it, I'll look to enter again. C'mon Ganz......gather your programmers together and get the times correct so we all have a chance to enter.
rickekinz is offline Female
Old 04-21-2008, 08:35 PM   #4
PMme4it
Gift Guru

DramaQueen is the cats pajamas!DramaQueen is the cats pajamas!DramaQueen is the cats pajamas!DramaQueen is the cats pajamas!DramaQueen is the cats pajamas!DramaQueen is the cats pajamas!

i do NOT get it at all...it has never worked for me. Once it did say I entered, but when I went back my pet wasn't entered. It is getting frustrating. I'm pretty much just staying away until I read on here that it is all fixed!
Old 04-21-2008, 08:38 PM   #5
--pls. ask--
Gift Guru

RedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roost

Yes, you are missing something. It's broken

I reported it as broken today. So, at least they know about it. Hopefully, they'll fix it sooner rather than later. You'll be able to tell, easily, though. When you look at "view results", if you see zero pets in the award ceremony, you know that it's still broken! So don't waste your time entering until you see someone actually winning here.
(see attached pic.)

Click the image to open in full size.

Last edited by RedBear; 04-21-2008 at 08:44 PM..
RedBear is offline Female
Old 04-21-2008, 08:40 PM   #6
I AM CANADIAN!
Gift Guru

FroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talent

Well I'm glad to see I'm not the only person completely baffled by this...The Hourly's tell you to enter at 10 PM...the Stadium says the pageant is at 10 PM (but it's already complete), and now, there are no more pageants for today????
FroggyDoodle is offline Female
Old 04-21-2008, 08:40 PM   #7
Webkinz :)

skye31 is an unknown quantity at this point

Makes no sence to me either!!
Closed