Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-04-2010, 07:36 PM   #1
BOOM!
Gifted

vansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talent

Default Unanswered: Webkinz Sprites

I see people who make these little Webkinz Sprites.
They are SO cute! I just wanted to know how you guys make them. I would like to make some of my own actually.

Also, I see some members who make these pet avatars. They will take any pet, and can make it different colors and stuff. Do you know what I'm talking about???? How do you make those?
Sponsored Links
Old 07-04-2010, 07:38 PM   #2
Gift Guru

Delilah defies all odds
Delilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all odds

Default Re: Webkinz Sprites

In the Avatars and Signatures section, some people have shops and make those little stuff in there.
Delilah is offline Female
Old 07-04-2010, 07:40 PM   #3
BOOM!
Gifted

vansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talent

I know. That is where I found them all and they are so dang cute! I was just wondering how they make them..... But you did help! I should go find someone who makes them and ask.
Old 07-05-2010, 09:31 AM   #4
Fever32
Webkinz :)

CardnlFanCarly has a reputation beyond reputeCardnlFanCarly has a reputation beyond reputeCardnlFanCarly has a reputation beyond reputeCardnlFanCarly has a reputation beyond reputeCardnlFanCarly has a reputation beyond reputeCardnlFanCarly has a reputation beyond repute

Sorry, but I have absolutely no idea with the sprites! I would never be able to make those things--at least not to where they actually look like an animal! LOL And, certainly not that cute!

I could find someone who make them, though. Do you want me to look into that for you?

Sincerely,
Carly
CardnlFanCarly is offline Female
Old 07-05-2010, 11:22 AM   #5
hat's up Buttercup?

Syd! has a brilliant futureSyd! has a brilliant futureSyd! has a brilliant futureSyd! has a brilliant futureSyd! has a brilliant future

If you're talking about the more popular ones right now, those are the original images shrunken down to look smaller and cuter.

I can tell you how to make the sprites like this. However, it requires some computer artistry...
I hope that that is a word.

Okay, so the first step is to open Paint or something similar. You need a program where you can use different colored brushes and the option to zoom in and out. You also need an eyedrop tool.

Think of what sprite you are going to make. If you are doing the Cheeky Dog, take a picture of the cheeky dog and set it next to you on your program. Then eyedrop EVERY one of the colors used (brown, pale, black...) and put a small square of each color in a line so you can use the eyedropper to refer back to them.
So now you have a blank sheet of drawing space except for a few blobs of various colors.

Now zoom in so that the brush becomes big. Choose the starting color you want to use and you can begin to draw! When you zoom in, you have to think about EVERY dot, whereas if you're drawing zoomed out you have to think about every LINE. Though zooming out seems like it would be easier, zooming in and focusing on every dot is MUCH easier though much more time consuming.

I hope this helped. I know it's confusing. VM me if you have questions.
Syd! is offline Female
Old 07-05-2010, 12:50 PM   #6

Lunagrrl defies all odds
Lunagrrl defies all oddsLunagrrl defies all oddsLunagrrl defies all oddsLunagrrl defies all oddsLunagrrl defies all oddsLunagrrl defies all oddsLunagrrl defies all oddsLunagrrl defies all oddsLunagrrl defies all oddsLunagrrl defies all oddsLunagrrl defies all oddsLunagrrl defies all oddsLunagrrl defies all oddsLunagrrl defies all oddsLunagrrl defies all odds

Donation Award 

Yup, Syd is completely right.

The shrunken-down ones aren't true sprites.
Lunagrrl is offline Female
Old 07-05-2010, 12:53 PM   #7
Harry S is a bunny!

sarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledgesarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledgesarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledgesarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledgesarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledgesarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledgesarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledge

You have to go to a place on your computer and shrink it But I don't know how to make different colors sorry
sarocks7 is offline Female
Old 07-05-2010, 01:55 PM   #8
BOOM!
Gifted

View Post Originally Posted by CardnlFanCarly
Sorry, but I have absolutely no idea with the sprites! I would never be able to make those things--at least not to where they actually look like an animal! LOL And, certainly not that cute!

I could find someone who make them, though. Do you want me to look into that for you?

Sincerely,
Carly
That would be awesome!! Thanks!

View Post Originally Posted by Syd!
If you're talking about the more popular ones right now, those are the original images shrunken down to look smaller and cuter.

I can tell you how to make the sprites like this. However, it requires some computer artistry...
I hope that that is a word.

Okay, so the first step is to open Paint or something similar. You need a program where you can use different colored brushes and the option to zoom in and out. You also need an eyedrop tool.

Think of what sprite you are going to make. If you are doing the Cheeky Dog, take a picture of the cheeky dog and set it next to you on your program. Then eyedrop EVERY one of the colors used (brown, pale, black...) and put a small square of each color in a line so you can use the eyedropper to refer back to them.
So now you have a blank sheet of drawing space except for a few blobs of various colors.

Now zoom in so that the brush becomes big. Choose the starting color you want to use and you can begin to draw! When you zoom in, you have to think about EVERY dot, whereas if you're drawing zoomed out you have to think about every LINE. Though zooming out seems like it would be easier, zooming in and focusing on every dot is MUCH easier though much more time consuming.

I hope this helped. I know it's confusing. VM me if you have questions.
I've got a lot of them!
Old 07-07-2010, 01:29 AM   #9
loves Tobuscus

jasmine1919 has a reputation beyond reputejasmine1919 has a reputation beyond reputejasmine1919 has a reputation beyond reputejasmine1919 has a reputation beyond reputejasmine1919 has a reputation beyond reputejasmine1919 has a reputation beyond repute

Here is the border collie sprite I made: Click the image to open in full size.

I took the collie sprite, here, and re-colored it.
jasmine1919 is offline Female
Closed