Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-24-2008, 09:58 PM   #1
Join RPC
Gifted

KinzGirl99 is on a distinguished road

Angry Unanswered: Webkinz Spa mess-up! :(

Today I made a Webkinz video about a Spa. I had Dish Soap SUDS in a bowl, and I stuck Flurry my Penguin's two little flippers in...only the ends! And Zanzey, my pink poodle's face fell in...so I rinsed them off, and squeezed them out.

I stuck them both in the dryer. Which IS OK!

And I opened it 30 min. later, and Zanzey, Fine! Only a spot on her face was crusty.

But Flurry...her whole body...messed up...hey I love my webbies, don't get me wrong! So I felt stupid! And I decided, "hey! I'll soak them in a bucket!" So I did. Squeeze, Rinse, Squeeze, rinse, refill, squeeze, rinse. So right now...they are drying.

ANYBODY EVER DO THAT WITH DISH SOAP!?!
Sponsored Links
Old 11-24-2008, 10:02 PM   #2
100% Evil.
Gift Guru

Mama Girl NH has lots of talentMama Girl NH has lots of talentMama Girl NH has lots of talentMama Girl NH has lots of talentMama Girl NH has lots of talentMama Girl NH has lots of talentMama Girl NH has lots of talentMama Girl NH has lots of talentMama Girl NH has lots of talentMama Girl NH has lots of talentMama Girl NH has lots of talentMama Girl NH has lots of talentMama Girl NH has lots of talentMama Girl NH has lots of talentMama Girl NH has lots of talent

Default Re: Webkinz Spa mess-up! :(

I think the dish soap should be pretty harmless. I use it to spot clean our Webkinz when needed, or to 'suds' them entirely when they need a bigger cleaning. I have not used the dryer, though. Just dunking, rinsing, and squeezing with lots of air drying under a fan.
I hope your little webbie is okay.
Mama Girl NH is offline Female
Old 11-24-2008, 10:02 PM   #3
♥ 2 c ww homes
Gift Guru

Trouble has a reputation beyond reputeTrouble has a reputation beyond reputeTrouble has a reputation beyond reputeTrouble has a reputation beyond reputeTrouble has a reputation beyond reputeTrouble has a reputation beyond repute

I'm glad thye came out in one piece..
Trouble is offline Female
Old 11-24-2008, 10:03 PM   #4
Webkinz :)

menacedog will become famous soon enough

I'm sorry. I've never really washed my pets before. They'll probably dry in a few days, so dont worry.
menacedog is offline Female
Old 11-24-2008, 10:08 PM   #5
PEEP!
Gift Guru

adrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellence
adrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellence

The dryer is the potentially harful part. Certain fabrics are not suppose to be heated to dryer temperatures. It could melt the fabrics. Next time put them inside a pillow case and dry them on gentle. This is supposte to help keep the stuffed animals soft and fluffy.
adrkmfdm is offline Female
Old 11-24-2008, 10:54 PM   #6
Join RPC
Gifted

It's not the fact that I want to dry her...she's already ruined...

---------- KinzGirl99 added 30 Minutes and 12 Seconds later ----------

Anyone? ...

---------- KinzGirl99 added 0 Minutes and 32 Seconds later ----------

Anyone? ...

Last edited by KinzGirl99; 11-24-2008 at 10:54 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 11-24-2008, 10:58 PM   #7
PEEP!
Gift Guru

adrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellence
adrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellence

can you post a picture of what she looks like or describe it in detail. there may still be a way.
adrkmfdm is offline Female
Old 11-24-2008, 10:58 PM   #8
Whoviancoffeelover

Fairmaidenbmt defies all odds
Fairmaidenbmt defies all oddsFairmaidenbmt defies all oddsFairmaidenbmt defies all oddsFairmaidenbmt defies all oddsFairmaidenbmt defies all oddsFairmaidenbmt defies all oddsFairmaidenbmt defies all oddsFairmaidenbmt defies all oddsFairmaidenbmt defies all oddsFairmaidenbmt defies all oddsFairmaidenbmt defies all oddsFairmaidenbmt defies all oddsFairmaidenbmt defies all oddsFairmaidenbmt defies all oddsFairmaidenbmt defies all odds

your webkinz will be okay.......If you look up webkinz on youtube it shows kids dump their webkinz in just about everything and they usualy turn out okay
Fairmaidenbmt is offline Female
Old 11-24-2008, 10:58 PM   #9
Autism Awareness

WWhimsyDragon is the bees knees!WWhimsyDragon is the bees knees!WWhimsyDragon is the bees knees!WWhimsyDragon is the bees knees!WWhimsyDragon is the bees knees!WWhimsyDragon is the bees knees!WWhimsyDragon is the bees knees!

Oh my,I am so sorry about what happened?What were you doing at the time?What this in real life?
-WWhimsyDragon
WWhimsyDragon is offline Female
Old 11-24-2008, 11:09 PM   #10
Join RPC
Gifted

Of course it was in real life!

I'll post a picture...hold on!
Closed