Webkinz Insider Forum

Webkinz Insider Forum (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/)
-   Somebody Help! (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/somebody-help-165/)
-   -   Webkinz Spa mess-up! :( (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/somebody-help-165/webkinz-spa-mess-up-430235/)

KinzGirl9911-24-2008 09:58 PM

Webkinz Spa mess-up! :(

Today I made a Webkinz video about a Spa. I had Dish Soap SUDS in a bowl, and I stuck Flurry my Penguin's two little flippers in...only the ends! And Zanzey, my pink poodle's face fell in...so I rinsed them off, and squeezed them out.

I stuck them both in the dryer. Which IS OK!

And I opened it 30 min. later, and Zanzey, Fine! Only a spot on her face was crusty.

But Flurry...her whole body...messed up...hey I love my webbies, don't get me wrong! So I felt stupid! :wallbash::wallbash::wallbash::wallbash: And I decided, "hey! I'll soak them in a bucket!" So I did. Squeeze, Rinse, Squeeze, rinse, refill, squeeze, rinse. So right now...they are drying.

ANYBODY EVER DO THAT WITH DISH SOAP!?!

Mama Girl NH11-24-2008 10:02 PM

Re: Webkinz Spa mess-up! :(

I think the dish soap should be pretty harmless. I use it to spot clean our Webkinz when needed, or to 'suds' them entirely when they need a bigger cleaning. I have not used the dryer, though. Just dunking, rinsing, and squeezing with lots of air drying under a fan.
I hope your little webbie is okay.

Trouble11-24-2008 10:02 PM

I'm glad thye came out in one piece..

menacedog11-24-2008 10:03 PM

I'm sorry. I've never really washed my pets before. They'll probably dry in a few days, so dont worry.

adrkmfdm11-24-2008 10:08 PM

The dryer is the potentially harful part. Certain fabrics are not suppose to be heated to dryer temperatures. It could melt the fabrics. Next time put them inside a pillow case and dry them on gentle. This is supposte to help keep the stuffed animals soft and fluffy.

KinzGirl9911-24-2008 10:54 PM

It's not the fact that I want to dry her...she's already ruined...

---------- KinzGirl99 added 30 Minutes and 12 Seconds later ----------

Anyone? ...

---------- KinzGirl99 added 0 Minutes and 32 Seconds later ----------

Anyone? ...

adrkmfdm11-24-2008 10:58 PM

can you post a picture of what she looks like or describe it in detail. there may still be a way.

Fairmaidenbmt11-24-2008 10:58 PM

your webkinz will be okay.......If you look up webkinz on youtube it shows kids dump their webkinz in just about everything and they usualy turn out okay

WWhimsyDragon11-24-2008 10:58 PM

Oh my,I am so sorry about what happened?What were you doing at the time?What this in real life?
-WWhimsyDragon

KinzGirl9911-24-2008 11:09 PM

Of course it was in real life!

I'll post a picture...hold on!