Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-07-2009, 11:31 PM   #1
Sheryl is wacky!
Webkinz :)

slbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicness
slbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicness

Default Unanswered: webkinz site under maintainance

I have not been able to get on webkinz all day. Has anyone else had this problem. HELP I'm going through webkinz withdrawl and I missed everything new today plus all special arte items. Not Fair......
slbradshaw is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 01-07-2009, 11:33 PM   #2
AtlantaBravesFan
Webkinz :)

AtlantaBraves has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: webkinz site under maintainance

I have been able to get on ww without a problem except for the fact our power was out for 4 hours as soon as I got home from work!

I was dozing on the couch when the power came on, JUMPED up and ran to the computer to get on ww! But...by then I missed everything including the rare for today!
AtlantaBraves is offline Female
Old 01-07-2009, 11:36 PM   #3
jcdist2000
Gift Guru

jcdist2000 is a name known to alljcdist2000 is a name known to alljcdist2000 is a name known to all

click on the customer service button. it will take you to another screen which as a link to get on WW
Old 01-08-2009, 12:21 AM   #4
ow it's fun to be...
Gifted

reya flows towards the sea of knowledgereya flows towards the sea of knowledgereya flows towards the sea of knowledgereya flows towards the sea of knowledgereya flows towards the sea of knowledgereya flows towards the sea of knowledgereya flows towards the sea of knowledgereya flows towards the sea of knowledge

This sometimes happens to me after a big maintenance. I would recommend you clear your temp files and cookies and then you should be able to get in. To access this to clear it you will want to go to Tools, Internet Options

---------- reya added 4 Minutes and 35 Seconds later ----------

I forgot to add, if you can get to the login screen you can always hold down the Ctrl button and click the refresh button also Good luck!

Last edited by reya; 01-08-2009 at 12:21 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
reya is offline Female
Old 01-08-2009, 07:42 AM   #5
Lil Kinz

ramblerboy is an unknown quantity at this point

Thank you!!!!!! For that helpful suggestion. I haven't been able to get on WW
since yesterday. The withdrawls were starting to hurt. lol
It worked and I am in. Thanks again Reya.
ramblerboy is offline Female
Old 01-08-2009, 07:44 AM   #6
Angeliqueb33
Gift Guru

Angeliqueb33 will become famous soon enough

This happened to me too and all I had to do was exit out of everything and clear my temp files as someone else just stated. Hope it helped you.
Angeliqueb33 is offline Female
Closed