Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-29-2008, 06:33 PM   #1
i am a
Webkinz :)
kmdevine is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Unanswered: Webkinz Should Improve Some Technology Things! For people who need help . . .

I think Webkinz World needs to either improve some technology things or fix whatever the problem is because there always seems to be a problem with people logging on, sometimes I have gotten kicked out because the server wasn't working, and sometimes the computer will freeze up on me because of Webkinz. From using for a while now, I have realized I am not the only one with these problems. There aren't ways for Webkinz users to fix this so, I think Ganz should try to do something about these problems. Does anyone agree with me?

---------- kmdevine added 0 Minutes and 49 Seconds later ----------

if you don't agree please post anyway

Last edited by kmdevine; 07-29-2008 at 06:33 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Sponsored Links
Old 07-29-2008, 08:12 PM   #2
Gift Guru

-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost

Default Re: Webkinz Should Improve Some Technology Things! For people who need help . . .

I do agree that they need to make some major improvements.
-Lilypad is offline Female
Old 07-29-2008, 08:16 PM   #3
livirules1473
Gifted

Godzdiva3439 is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Webkinz Should Improve Some Technology Things! For people who need help . . .

they need to work on that a lot
Godzdiva3439 is offline Female
Old 07-29-2008, 08:17 PM   #4
HIYA

penguin17 is on a distinguished road

webkinz world is always messed up. heres something i found: ok, my freind invited me over her house, and i sat in a chair. i clicked the bottom and i dissipeard! its fun, though, but they should fix theese glitches. i agree 100%
penguin17 is offline Female
Old 07-29-2008, 08:19 PM   #5
hollisterlover11

Pop_Tart1810 is on a distinguished road

yes, they definately need to work on that, but either way I STILL ♥ webkinz!
Old 07-29-2008, 08:20 PM   #6
Lunar is a

Lunar Nightfyre is an unknown quantity at this point

I do agree, but, think about how much Ganz is already providing for us.

Think about that.
Lunar Nightfyre is offline Female
Old 07-29-2008, 08:22 PM   #7
bitsyluv. SHYAA, i'm
Gifted

bitsyluv will become famous soon enough

i agreee! instead of making all these new webkinz so they can make more money, and all these estore items they need to start fixing the problems on ww that people have already paid to get onto!!
bitsyluv is offline Female
Old 07-29-2008, 08:27 PM   #8
call me ratty!
Gifted

rattyjol is not just visiting!rattyjol is not just visiting!rattyjol is not just visiting!rattyjol is not just visiting!rattyjol is not just visiting!rattyjol is not just visiting!rattyjol is not just visiting!rattyjol is not just visiting!rattyjol is not just visiting!rattyjol is not just visiting!rattyjol is not just visiting!

yeah there's tons of glitches with old stuff and they keep adding new stuff that also doesn't work!
rattyjol is offline Female
Old 07-30-2008, 09:00 AM   #9
i am a
kmdevine is an unknown quantity at this point

Glad lots of you agree. I understand that some of you are saying - Ganz is providing a lot for us and we should remember that. I agree that Ganz is doing a lot, but they are mostly doing it to make more money for themselves. They don't care about these glitches as much as they care about getting out new products. They obviously are doing well with Webkinz products, so shouldn't some of that be used to make the website better?
Old 07-30-2008, 09:03 AM   #10
halosch

webkinz-luver is an unknown quantity at this point

I agree I always get kicked off when I buy like 7 things with coupons they always say that they can not connect and when I log back in I only have like one of the irems I buy and not as much KC
Closed