Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-12-2017, 10:09 PM   #1
Webkinz :)
harvestmoon66 is a splendid one to beholdharvestmoon66 is a splendid one to beholdharvestmoon66 is a splendid one to beholdharvestmoon66 is a splendid one to behold

Default Unanswered: Which webkinz should I get?

I don't know how to start collecting them or where to find them. I'm a reader, writer, poetry person. Into anime and manga. Looking to eventually buy a cute and plushie like wekbknz to cuddle and make up stories about. Water should I start?
harvestmoon66 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 05-14-2017, 11:11 AM   #2
•| ❣️ ѕoх ❣️ |•

luvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicness
luvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: Which webkinz should I get?

Hallmark used to have them although I don't know if they still currently do. From other members I've heard they're at Dollar Tree, Five Below, Tuesday Morning, Cracker Barrel, AC Moore, & stores like that. I have 2 Five Below's around me & both of them do have Webkinz, Amazon & eBay is also a good place to look for Webkinz. I bought (well my parents) basically bought them when they were $18 a pet way back when several years ago. Amazon, eBay, Dollar Tree, & Five Below is your best bet if you have either of the 2 stores around you. I've never seen Webkinz at my local dollar trees but that's not to say they're not at yours. I have a ton so I could give you a few suggestions of ones to start out with if you'd like, just feel free to message me anytime. Whatever store(s) you decide to go with, I hope you're able to find some pets that you really like. Good Luck!
luvzfrogs is offline Female
Old 05-14-2017, 12:34 PM   #3
harvestmoon66 is a splendid one to beholdharvestmoon66 is a splendid one to beholdharvestmoon66 is a splendid one to beholdharvestmoon66 is a splendid one to behold

View Post Originally Posted by luvzfrogs
Hallmark used to have them although I don't know if they still currently do. From other members I've heard they're at Dollar Tree, Five Below, Tuesday Morning, Cracker Barrel, AC Moore, & stores like that. I have 2 Five Below's around me & both of them do have Webkinz, Amazon & eBay is also a good place to look for Webkinz. I bought (well my parents) basically bought them when they were $18 a pet way back when several years ago. Amazon, eBay, Dollar Tree, & Five Below is your best bet if you have either of the 2 stores around you. I've never seen Webkinz at my local dollar trees but that's not to say they're not at yours. I have a ton so I could give you a few suggestions of ones to start out with if you'd like, just feel free to message me anytime. Whatever store(s) you decide to go with, I hope you're able to find some pets that you really like. Good Luck!
Alright it sounds good. Il check out those stores and see what I can find c: I have dollar tree in town and a five and below in another town along with a hallmark store in that town's mall.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
harvestmoon66 is offline Female
Old 05-16-2017, 01:51 PM   #4
Go XYZ!

Queen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicness
Queen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicness

In my area they are at Dollar Tree sporadically. Can't count on it!

Almost all the Hallmark stores are going out of business and I haven't seen them there in ages.

I have the most success at Five Below, Tuesday Morning & AC Moore.

And of course, online!
Queen of Sheba is offline Female
Old 05-17-2017, 12:32 PM   #5

RosyKitten12 wears the mantle of perfection with graceRosyKitten12 wears the mantle of perfection with graceRosyKitten12 wears the mantle of perfection with graceRosyKitten12 wears the mantle of perfection with graceRosyKitten12 wears the mantle of perfection with graceRosyKitten12 wears the mantle of perfection with graceRosyKitten12 wears the mantle of perfection with grace

Angry Re: Which webkinz should I get?

The Five Below the I get mine at is going to quit selling them . They are the only ones that I have found around my area that actually sell them. So I guess it's on to buying the cards to get virtual pets now.
RosyKitten12 is offline Female
Old 05-24-2017, 10:45 AM   #6
hopeles1408 is a splendid one to beholdhopeles1408 is a splendid one to beholdhopeles1408 is a splendid one to beholdhopeles1408 is a splendid one to behold

My local Boscov's sells webkinz again! They haven't for a good seven years. They're all $3 USD each! I just got the plum porcupine there the other day!
hopeles1408 is offline Female
Closed