Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-21-2009, 09:26 PM   #151
Webkinz :)

knittinjo is a name known to allknittinjo is a name known to allknittinjo is a name known to all

Default Re: Webkinz server down?

OH OH OH OH I have been busting to get things done so I could have a quiet night with my pets. The ducks have been brought in from the wet land, (their voices are changing, we now have quacks), the goats are all hayed and a sleep, Hay gourmetalex, my laundry is even caught up. dishes done, I am sssooo bummed. and you should all be too cause you have to read this instead of playing.so put on a happy face and hope for something really great in the morning. ok, I'll go and get ahead of my online class now. later. thanks for the community shoulder. Just think how frustrated people are who don't have
knittinjo is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 05-21-2009, 09:28 PM   #152
raw1968 is just really niceraw1968 is just really nice

There goes my gardens for today; now they will be full of weeds and off cycle; Thanks Ganz for the unexpected outage
Old 05-21-2009, 09:32 PM   #153

webkinzluvnmom is an unknown quantity at this point

I tried to get on at 7:45 and couldn't. I still can't get on.
webkinzluvnmom is offline Female
Old 05-21-2009, 09:33 PM   #154
Diabetes Awareness

RajahDT4 is the cats pajamas!RajahDT4 is the cats pajamas!RajahDT4 is the cats pajamas!RajahDT4 is the cats pajamas!RajahDT4 is the cats pajamas!RajahDT4 is the cats pajamas!

View Post Originally Posted by WebkinzMom28
Wow, there are a few members from Michigan. I'm from there also! Howdy neighbors! LOL
Hello, and welcome to WI. Your right, there are alot of us from Michigan. Must be a popular place for Webkinz.
Old 05-21-2009, 09:35 PM   #155

knittinjo is a name known to allknittinjo is a name known to allknittinjo is a name known to all

hay webkinzmom28, don't be too exact, but what part of that mitten are you from? From 1 Michigander to another?
knittinjo is offline Female
Old 05-21-2009, 09:41 PM   #156
Gifted
Irish Blues will become famous soon enough

You know how I knew WW would be down this evening?

1. I had a chance to get on this morning and get everything done early; I passed on it to get to work early.
2. Long day at work with little to do but sit and wait for others to get back to me on answers that I need to move forward on stuff - and the answers never came.
3. When I got home, I had to go fill holes around the fence where the dog was trying to dig out before mowing the grass.
4. [The best reason] There was an Aztec item in Arte's shop and my oldest boy would have finally been able to get it; we started having problems right at 6pm KT.
5. I planned on going to bed early so we could hit the road around 6am to get to Mrs. IB's in-laws for the holiday weekend ... which meant that if WW had a problem, I would be out early and wouldn't be able to get back to it.

Not the end of the world, but just means the kids have extra work to do in WW when we get back and settled in next week.
Irish Blues is offline Male
Old 05-21-2009, 09:47 PM   #157
kwhite1663 is on a distinguished road

Is any one on WW yet? I notistedthe note a teh top of WI is gone.
Old 05-21-2009, 09:48 PM   #158
ants Edward Cullens

coolchic775 is a glorious beacon of lightcoolchic775 is a glorious beacon of lightcoolchic775 is a glorious beacon of light

Donation Award 

I also knew webkinz would be down. Because I did all my dailies and 50 gardens on 9 accounts this morning. So tonight I would be able to FINALLY start decorating my rooms! But, NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, lol, of course not! UGH!
coolchic775 is offline Female
Old 05-21-2009, 09:53 PM   #159
Fiveplay has a spectacular aura aboutFiveplay has a spectacular aura about

Just saying Hi to all and thought I would mention I am also a Michigander.
Fiveplay is offline Female
Old 05-21-2009, 09:55 PM   #160
mysunshine04
brulou_61 has a spectacular aura about

I can't get in either and it's almost 11pm. All I get is that the server is having problems to try back later. Well there is no later i'm going to bed it will have to wait till tomorrow. Good night everyone. Hope you get in soon.
Louann
brulou_61 is offline Female
Closed