Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-30-2008, 09:05 AM   #11
pacifea
Webkinz :)

Pacifea is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Webkinz Sea Otter ---- Underwater pet???

View Post Originally Posted by Miss Padfoot
I can't help you with the otter, but I recommend the manatee! It's crazy cute. Hope you find an underwater pet that you like!
Well thanks anyways. I'm not too fond of the manatee, I'll probably just go for the hedgehog, or the lil kinz lamb if it comes out soon enough.
Anyone who has the sea otter... please post!

---------- Pacifea added 4 Minutes and 28 Seconds later ----------

The hedgehog is really cute... so is the sea otter! I live in Russia, but my friends going to the US for Christmas, and offered to get me a webkinz...

Last edited by Pacifea; 11-30-2008 at 09:05 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Pacifea is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 11-30-2008, 09:38 AM   #12
haeltrebuh is an unknown quantity at this point

hmm that's a good question i think it is landnot underwater but i may be wrong
haeltrebuh is offline Female
Old 11-30-2008, 06:22 PM   #13
I'm a laughing

egsegsegs is on a distinguished road

I have a sea otter and they don't have underwater rooms. I have a thread just like this one! If you look at Webkinz Pets and Stuff, it's on water, but still...
Old 12-01-2008, 10:46 AM   #14
pacifea

Pacifea is an unknown quantity at this point

View Post Originally Posted by haeltrebuh
hmm that's a good question i think it is landnot underwater but i may be wrong
so confusing O_O

---------- Pacifea added 1 Minutes and 42 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by egsegsegs
I have a sea otter and they don't have underwater rooms. I have a thread just like this one! If you look at Webkinz Pets and Stuff, it's on water, but still...
Aaw, that's too bad.
oh well, its still pretty cute though... what room theme matches the bed???? lol
I might get the hedgehog instead then, dunno. Thanks again!

Last edited by Pacifea; 12-01-2008 at 10:46 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Pacifea is offline Female
Old 12-01-2008, 10:54 AM   #15
Thanks WI. You rock!
Gift Guru

ConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guide

Donation Award 

Hi, no it's a land mammal. It's just like the seals. Although they in real life frolic in the water all day, they are land creatures. It's kind of too bad because, although it's a very cute bed, it gives the illusion of being one for a water room. I must say though, it is a very very cute pet. I love my virtual one. She's sweet! I'm sure you'll love whatever one you decide on. Have fun!
Old 12-01-2008, 01:29 PM   #16
I Rocks!!
Gift Guru

Jennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the rep
Jennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the rep

Silly question...can't it and the bed live in an underwater room anyway?? That's where i would put it, bubble or not. The beds and stuff are usually indoor/underwater....and the bed matches the underwater stuff. That's what I would do if I get one.

---------- Jennielou added 2 Minutes and 12 Seconds later ----------

OK, you dont already have an underwater pet so you wouldnt get an underwater room...catching up now. I have an underwater pet already so that's where I would put the otter too.

Last edited by Jennielou; 12-01-2008 at 01:29 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Jennielou is offline Female
Closed