Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-12-2009, 01:54 PM   #21
I Love My
Webkinz :)

Midnights Bliss is the cats pajamas!Midnights Bliss is the cats pajamas!Midnights Bliss is the cats pajamas!Midnights Bliss is the cats pajamas!Midnights Bliss is the cats pajamas!Midnights Bliss is the cats pajamas!

Default Re: Is Webkinz running very SLOW?

The same thing has been happening to me as well.
What you can try and do is clear your cache, and restart
your internet browser. If all else fails, you could try contacting
Ganz or even your internet provider.

- Midnights Bliss
Midnights Bliss is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 07-12-2009, 01:58 PM   #22
ishing!
Gifted

Firebird is a name known to allFirebird is a name known to allFirebird is a name known to all

View Post Originally Posted by allthatshimmerz
Further, Webkinz World HAS become a fee-based site for those of us who purchased one or more deluxe memberships, which creates higher expectations from those paying customers and an even stronger obligation for Ganz to deliver a quality product for the price of that fee. As a fee-paying customer, I can live without an extra quick draw or wheel spin each day. What I CAN'T live without is a smoothly operating web site that let's me take full advantage of all its features, free of frustration and time loss due to inoperability.
You make a very good point!! I agree completely!
Firebird is offline Female
Old 07-12-2009, 02:30 PM   #23
Gifted

pblavelle has a spectacular aura aboutpblavelle has a spectacular aura about

View Post Originally Posted by allthatshimmerz
No matter how many times you clear the cache, change browsers, etc., WW is running much slower than usual. I have the seeds to begin gardening, but after reading your experiences, I won't be planting them none too soon. I have 9 accounts in various times zones, and today I've had to log on two or three different times before some of them would load to the point that I even got to a "please wait" message. Ended up with a blank screen and Log Out button. In the accounts that do load, Today's Activities either take forever to load or they endlessly hang and require logging off and on multiple times.

While I sincerely appreciate all the new features, I strongly believe Ganz needs to take a hard look at their problems and take firm steps to resolve them, be it via equipment upgrades, additional and/or stronger tech personnel, etc. It's nice to have new features, but the glitches tremendously detract from the consumer's enjoyment and use of them. Ganz management knows what to anticipate in terms of web traffic and what their servers can accommodate, so there's no valid reason for them to have inadequate equipment which renders their product partially inoperable and doesn't meet their customers' needs.

I have a business degree and have worked in corporate management. None of the companies for whom I've worked set about undertaking massive new projects at the total expense of neglecting their ongoing daily problems. When I last called Ganz, nothing on my list was "new news." If their tech staff is stressed beyond capacity designing new elements, then management should hire additional staff to correct problems that remain ongoing for months at a time. C'mon, Ganz! You can offer to sell me a plethora of new virtual items, but I still can't do a simple Jellybean Challenge that you continue to regularly schedule even though you know it's been broken for a couple months? You advertise recess every 15 days at the Academy but to heck with your customers in Asian and European time zones? You tell me that docks should contain no more than 100-200 items, but you can't improve upon an inadequate room naming system that causes dock overload because I have to hunt through 25 bedrooms before I find the right room to place my newest bed & dresser? Etc. etc. etc.

Ganz customers invest a small fortune in merchandise and virtual items, and their purchases center entirely around their web site. That web site should therefore operate almost seamlessly because without it, sales would plummet. Yet Ganz doesn't seem to care about the quality of the site by virtue of the quantity of on-going problems. Further, Webkinz World HAS become a fee-based site for those of us who purchased one or more deluxe memberships, which creates higher expectations from those paying customers and an even stronger obligation for Ganz to deliver a quality product for the price of that fee. As a fee-paying customer, I can live without an extra quick draw or wheel spin each day. What I CAN'T live without is a smoothly operating web site that let's me take full advantage of all its features, free of frustration and time loss due to inoperability.
Very well said! I am assuming they told you they were aware of the problemm of slowly running systems. Notonly do we pay for Deluxe, we pay extra for the fastest DSL. Ganz can't even give a notice of working on it and they told me it was not thier problem......it was my computer...which I KNOW BETTER.
Old 07-12-2009, 04:08 PM   #24
westiemom
Gift Guru

kandym has a spectacular aura about

WI Subscriber

all my feelings exactly. I can not even get on. My Safari browser no longer works to get WW and Firefox can't find it half of the time

i can get on for a little bit and then it gets s l o w e r la n d s l o w e r and then i log out and can't ge back on
Old 07-12-2009, 04:09 PM   #25
call me erin (:

live4basketball is a jewel in the roughlive4basketball is a jewel in the rough

No, but I have issues starting up. It freezes somewhere during start-up and I have to re-load Webkinz.
live4basketball is offline Female
Old 07-14-2009, 01:14 PM   #26
Gifted

pblavelle has a spectacular aura aboutpblavelle has a spectacular aura about

View Post Originally Posted by live4basketball
No, but I have issues starting up. It freezes somewhere during start-up and I have to re-load Webkinz.
Seriously, you need to call Ganz, today they said well you need the latest update of Flash Player, I said NOOOO, I have the latest update. I have cleared my cache, which never seems to fix any problems yet many claim it does but not for me. It is EXCEPTIONALLY slow, whether it is on IE or Firefox. They said it is my problem, basically.......then he said it was my isp......I had already called my isp, not thier problem and all of my other sites I can zip right thru. I don't have to wait on ANY pages to load, not even Ebay....I pay alot of money for the highest speed and now Webkinz is NOT a FREE site, I PAID for the deluxe accts.....is it too much to ask that they fix this problem. It seems as if it is on the back burner. Could a moderator get these messages to Justin and maybe he can get some answers fromGanz.........It would really help. I told the rep to read the posts on WI but he acted disinterested and just kept saying it wasn't Ganz problem. Sooooo, what do we do Justin? We truly need some answers, even letting us know they are working on it and it is a priority. Apparenty all servers are not effected. Please post your problem here....I know there are several but they acted like I was the only one. After gardening, there is no time to do anything else, really. It should NOT take 20 minutes to do ONE garden........I don't know how to get a moderator here to read these problems and forward on to Justin so if any of you know, would you please do it for me? Thanks a bunch....

OK, I called again today, and I was told it was because I had 50 animals on one specific acct. which is totally ridiculous. We have 8 accts. and they vary in the number of animals, some have 60, andone acct. had 100, we started other accts. because with thier naming system we couldn't find anything.....They can't even get that fixed......She claimed that I was the only call reporting the problem of WW being EXTREMELY SLOW. Please, contact Ganz if you are having a problem.....I read her some posts and she did tell me that everyone has to call because they are not aware of the problem affecting alot of people.
Then she tried to tell me that it is because they are adding new things so that all systems will be slower, which is also ridiculous. JUSTIN, OR A MODERATOR, can you please get these posts to Justin to inquire at Ganz and let us know what is going on. I timed the dailies loading and it was 2 1/2 minutes. I never had to wait for it to load. Please post your problem here and also contact Ganz and post what they tell you. This is the only way we can get the problem fixed. I am so frustrated and the kids are too. I have spent a small fortune on animals, deluxe accts, estore items as I am sure many of you have also.

Last edited by pblavelle; 07-14-2009 at 01:14 PM..
Old 07-14-2009, 01:22 PM   #27
Gifted

valwiehl wows us all with wondervalwiehl wows us all with wondervalwiehl wows us all with wondervalwiehl wows us all with wondervalwiehl wows us all with wondervalwiehl wows us all with wondervalwiehl wows us all with wondervalwiehl wows us all with wondervalwiehl wows us all with wonder

me too. i cant even hardly get on anymore. =(
valwiehl is offline Female
Old 07-14-2009, 01:25 PM   #28
Banned
Jayfeather is a name known to allJayfeather is a name known to allJayfeather is a name known to all

I cannot get on WW at all now. I've had it on the loading page for hours and it's still there. I've done everything. GANZ really needs to do something, but I think they don't know what to do. Ugh.
Jayfeather is offline Female
Old 07-14-2009, 01:33 PM   #29

jazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonder

I am having some problems. I can get on, and do most everything, but if I play in the PVP section of the tournament arena, that's where the problems start.

During Atomicolicious, the screen goes crazy.

Different screens keep flashing on and off. The game, my dock, a message that "we can't connect to Webkinz World at this time", daily activities, etc. It looks like my life is flashing before my eyes. LOL! Very strange.
jazzykinz is offline Female
Old 07-14-2009, 01:39 PM   #30
Save Our Planet!

ljfyle is a splendid one to beholdljfyle is a splendid one to beholdljfyle is a splendid one to beholdljfyle is a splendid one to behold

when i log in sometimes, it doesn't stop loading and it stays green so i have to log out then back in, and then it usually works...but that's all that has happened Sorry
ljfyle is offline Male
Closed