Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-10-2009, 10:28 AM   #11
Gifted

pblavelle has a spectacular aura aboutpblavelle has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: Is Webkinz running very SLOW?

View Post Originally Posted by SkyeSurfer
It was running extremely slow for me earlier today also. Like, so slow it was almost unplayable. For example, after I got my final wish in the wishing well, it took about a full minute before the "finish" button was clickable. And the rest of the site was no better. :\

Well, it doesn't look like they bothered to fix it last nite during maintenance. The kids are tired of waiting on everything. It really is unplayable at this point. And forget gardening.......this is what aggravates me about Ganz....they NEED to fix these kinds of problems that seem to be affecting everyone. Instead they add new items to the estore, what about all of thier customers that keep them in business? We don't have all day to sit and WAIT for things to load or 20 seconds to rake EACH plant in every garden on 8 a ccounts. Please, if anyone else is having these problems, let me know. I have tried everything to fix it and Ganz says it isn't thier problem!!!! Soooo, whose problem is it?????
Sponsored Links
Old 07-10-2009, 11:52 AM   #12
hope147
Webkinz :)

Hope147 is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by pblavelle
Well, it doesn't look like they bothered to fix it last nite during maintenance. The kids are tired of waiting on everything. It really is unplayable at this point. And forget gardening.......this is what aggravates me about Ganz....they NEED to fix these kinds of problems that seem to be affecting everyone. Instead they add new items to the estore, what about all of thier customers that keep them in business? We don't have all day to sit and WAIT for things to load or 20 seconds to rake EACH plant in every garden on 8 a ccounts. Please, if anyone else is having these problems, let me know. I have tried everything to fix it and Ganz says it isn't thier problem!!!! Soooo, whose problem is it?????
Same with me! But even the login wont come in! It took forever for the thing to load and then a blank screen! Grr... LOL Impatience. I only have IE so yeah.
Hope147 is offline Female
Old 07-10-2009, 08:22 PM   #13
Gifted

View Post Originally Posted by Hope147
Same with me! But even the login wont come in! It took forever for the thing to load and then a blank screen! Grr... LOL Impatience. I only have IE so yeah.
It is SLOW ON FIREFOX TOO. I don't understand, in the gardens, you rake and wait, it takes FOREVER to rake one garden. Everything else is slow too, it is to the point it is ridiculous. We have 8 acctss. with several gardens and it has literally taken all day to do them and we are still not done because we all got tired of waiting on everything. even the daily activities. WHY doesn't ganz take the time to fix this? I, personally am not buying another thing because the kids couldn't even play on it today it is THAT slow. Why spend more money on something that they may or may not fix, and if they do it could be a month or more. Their priorities are all messed up in my opinion.
Old 07-10-2009, 08:34 PM   #14
»ᶫᵒᵛᵉᵧₒᵤ«

CutiePie_Kelsey is a golden guideCutiePie_Kelsey is a golden guideCutiePie_Kelsey is a golden guideCutiePie_Kelsey is a golden guideCutiePie_Kelsey is a golden guideCutiePie_Kelsey is a golden guideCutiePie_Kelsey is a golden guideCutiePie_Kelsey is a golden guideCutiePie_Kelsey is a golden guideCutiePie_Kelsey is a golden guideCutiePie_Kelsey is a golden guideCutiePie_Kelsey is a golden guideCutiePie_Kelsey is a golden guideCutiePie_Kelsey is a golden guide

Mine has been running very slow. I keep getting Please wait and its bugging me. I hope you get it working like normal soon
CutiePie_Kelsey is offline Female
Old 07-12-2009, 12:52 AM   #15
Gifted

View Post Originally Posted by CutiePie_Kelsey
Mine has been running very slow. I keep getting Please wait and its bugging me. I hope you get it working like normal soon
I thought they would fix it for the weekend.....it is really is unplayable. and gardening is just a joke....even for the dailys to load takes forever......is this happening to any of you??? It took me almost an hr. to finish 5 gardens on one acct. and I used to be able to complete ALL of the gardens in all 8 accts. in one hr. I would appreciate it if you are having trouble to post here and MAYBE Ganz will see how aggravating it is and that it isn't just happening to a few people and they will fix it.
Old 07-12-2009, 01:07 AM   #16
Super Collector
Gift Guru

jagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joy
jagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joy

Donation Level 2 

i haven't had any problems with mine. it seems to be running well. i have 14 rooms full to garden so i am grateful for that! i also didn't experience any problem seeing the new items or problems with magic mire that some had. i take care of 11 different accounts and so far they have all been fine
jagular is offline Female
Old 07-12-2009, 01:17 AM   #17
Sonny is a name known to allSonny is a name known to allSonny is a name known to all

I'm having the same problems and I also have DSL and have cleaned my cache.
It takes forever and several tries to even log in and then it takes forever for each activity to load. It started about a week ago for me, hope they get it fixed soon.
Sonny is offline Female
Old 07-12-2009, 02:44 AM   #18
I luvz U!

Webberlily has disabled reputation

View Post Originally Posted by pblavelle
Yes, I did, thanks tho for posting that. It may help some, but mine is still very, very slow and the Please Wait......
Are you not having the problem? It is like this on Firefox and IE. All other sites work fine. it is just WW and they claimed it isn't thier problem today........At this rate, there is no way we can keep 8 accounts going......
No, I'm not having the problem. It's been running fine for me all along, very fast. I use IE 7, which gives many people problems, but not for me. I have 6 accounts, so presumably several servers. They're all fast. I don't know why you are having this frustrating problem.
Webberlily is offline Female
Old 07-12-2009, 02:50 AM   #19
allthatshimmerz

allthatshimmerz has disabled reputation

No matter how many times you clear the cache, change browsers, etc., WW is running much slower than usual. I have the seeds to begin gardening, but after reading your experiences, I won't be planting them none too soon. I have 9 accounts in various times zones, and today I've had to log on two or three different times before some of them would load to the point that I even got to a "please wait" message. Ended up with a blank screen and Log Out button. In the accounts that do load, Today's Activities either take forever to load or they endlessly hang and require logging off and on multiple times.

While I sincerely appreciate all the new features, I strongly believe Ganz needs to take a hard look at their problems and take firm steps to resolve them, be it via equipment upgrades, additional and/or stronger tech personnel, etc. It's nice to have new features, but the glitches tremendously detract from the consumer's enjoyment and use of them. Ganz management knows what to anticipate in terms of web traffic and what their servers can accommodate, so there's no valid reason for them to have inadequate equipment which renders their product partially inoperable and doesn't meet their customers' needs.

I have a business degree and have worked in corporate management. None of the companies for whom I've worked set about undertaking massive new projects at the total expense of neglecting their ongoing daily problems. When I last called Ganz, nothing on my list was "new news." If their tech staff is stressed beyond capacity designing new elements, then management should hire additional staff to correct problems that remain ongoing for months at a time. C'mon, Ganz! You can offer to sell me a plethora of new virtual items, but I still can't do a simple Jellybean Challenge that you continue to regularly schedule even though you know it's been broken for a couple months? You advertise recess every 15 days at the Academy but to heck with your customers in Asian and European time zones? You tell me that docks should contain no more than 100-200 items, but you can't improve upon an inadequate room naming system that causes dock overload because I have to hunt through 25 bedrooms before I find the right room to place my newest bed & dresser? Etc. etc. etc.

Ganz customers invest a small fortune in merchandise and virtual items, and their purchases center entirely around their web site. That web site should therefore operate almost seamlessly because without it, sales would plummet. Yet Ganz doesn't seem to care about the quality of the site by virtue of the quantity of on-going problems. Further, Webkinz World HAS become a fee-based site for those of us who purchased one or more deluxe memberships, which creates higher expectations from those paying customers and an even stronger obligation for Ganz to deliver a quality product for the price of that fee. As a fee-paying customer, I can live without an extra quick draw or wheel spin each day. What I CAN'T live without is a smoothly operating web site that let's me take full advantage of all its features, free of frustration and time loss due to inoperability.
allthatshimmerz is offline Female
Old 07-12-2009, 11:36 AM   #20

Umbrellabubble knows the way
Umbrellabubble knows the wayUmbrellabubble knows the wayUmbrellabubble knows the wayUmbrellabubble knows the way

Yeah me too, like my stuff in my kitchen has some how I can use it any more, and when I put anything on it it just stays there it's really weird!!
Umbrellabubble is offline Female
Closed