Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-09-2009, 07:44 PM   #1
Gifted

pblavelle has a spectacular aura aboutpblavelle has a spectacular aura about

Default Unanswered: Is Webkinz running very SLOW?

Ever since they made changes, I know there are several glitches. Forone, you can't even see the new items on 4 of my accounts. But, my computer is extremely fast and today it is so slow it is ridiculous. I also keep getting the please wait, but to do one garden takes forever. Before I go and call my ISP, could anyone tell me if they are experiencing this as well? All of the other sites I go to seem to be fine EXCEPT WW. In fact, 2 of my accts. are on a different server and it tells me they can't find WW!!! I honestly do not understand WHY they don't make sure everything is working properly BEFORE they put it up for all of us to have tons of glitches. Mine is so slow it seems like I am back on dial up.....I would appreciate any response. Thanks!
Sponsored Links
Old 07-09-2009, 07:49 PM   #2
I'm movin' on ♥
Webkinz :)

Desty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicness
Desty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: Is Webkinz running very SLOW?

Yes, mine is running very slowly too. I also keep getting the 'Please Wait' note. I know what you mean about the gardens. It takes forever. I feel your pain.
Desty is offline Female
Old 07-09-2009, 07:51 PM   #3
-Alicia♥

teaandpizza defies all odds
teaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all odds

EXACTLY the same thing with me!! But there were tons of clouds, + tons of new items, so it wasn't a surprise... I can only be logged in for about 5 minutes, then the dreaded PLEASE WAIT haunts the screen... XD
teaandpizza is offline Female
Old 07-09-2009, 07:58 PM   #4
IttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roost

Slow here, too, especially in the Clubhouse.

Mom of IttyGirl2
Old 07-09-2009, 08:07 PM   #5
Gifted

I just don't understand......just because they added alot of new things ( 1/2 of which don't work!) it shouldn't make it run so slowly! I pay alot of money for the DSL speed I have, which I am sure everyone does, and I expect WW to fix what thier problem is. With 8 accts. I will never get even the gardening done........everyything on the site is slow! SIGH!
Old 07-09-2009, 08:15 PM   #6
I'm a learning
Gifted

pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!

It's because so many people are online.
pokemon2 is offline Female
Old 07-09-2009, 08:49 PM   #7
Gifted

View Post Originally Posted by pokemon2
It's because so many people are online.

I don't think so. There are much more on the weekends and mine has NEVER been this slow. Also, is it taking forever for the green screen to load for any of you? I meant to ask that earlier..... It is still slow, and many kids are in bed now so that can't possibly be the reason. But I guess I shouldn't be surprised.....altho it has NEVER been this SLOW even tho there were glitches. I just wanted to make sure it wasn't my computer but I know it isn't because my other sites are just fine....and WI is fine.

Last edited by pblavelle; 07-09-2009 at 09:44 PM.. Reason: forgot
Old 07-09-2009, 10:28 PM   #8
I luvz U!

Webberlily has disabled reputation

Have you tried clearing your cache? that usually solves the problem.
Webberlily is offline Female
Old 07-09-2009, 10:36 PM   #9
Gifted

View Post Originally Posted by Webberlily
Have you tried clearing your cache? that usually solves the problem.
Yes, I did, thanks tho for posting that. It may help some, but mine is still very, very slow and the Please Wait......
Are you not having the problem? It is like this on Firefox and IE. All other sites work fine. it is just WW and they claimed it isn't thier problem today........At this rate, there is no way we can keep 8 accounts going......
Old 07-10-2009, 12:33 AM   #10

SkyeSurfer is just really niceSkyeSurfer is just really nice

It was running extremely slow for me earlier today also. Like, so slow it was almost unplayable. For example, after I got my final wish in the wishing well, it took about a full minute before the "finish" button was clickable. And the rest of the site was no better. :\
Closed