Rare times in local KT. Place your mouse over times and items for time conversions and info.
Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.
You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!
If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
1.No, I don't think you have to pay.
2.In the pictures I've seen (I haven't gone yet ) It looks like there are some games and etc.
3.In the Extravaganza, you usually just get the free Webkinz, and play like one game or so (well in my Hallmark it's like that ). In this one it seems you get the code and a LOT more stuff! Including pet clothing, figures, cards, and a lot more goodies.
1. Do you have to pay to get it?
no, not at the one I went to, nor any of the other event I read about.
2. Is there much to do?
depends. When I went the had a jelly bean count every 15 or 20 minutes. Then one hour they had a zumbuddy toss, the next hour Wheel of Wow. There was no Wshop, no lunch to buy. The best prizes were the kinz klips or the POTM CDs. They also had lip gloss, trading cards, and some kinz style.
Some of the pictures I've seen looked like they had lots of tents and tons of games. I think the late additions are the smaller events.
3. How is it different from the webkinz extravaganza?
never went to an extravaganza, but after about 45 minutes at the road trip, I had already done all the activities and was ready to go home.
I did not go to an extravaganza, so I can't answer that question, I will mention that WI has posted notices about some locations have changed their date or time, so it is very important that you call before you leave to make sure the event is still when you expect it. Also, the place you call should be able to let you know if you are going to have to pay to get in.
Here is what I do know:
1) If it is being held at a store (Toys R Us, Hallmark, ect) you should not have to pay to get in.
*please note, there are some events at State Fairs and other local celibrations so you may have to pay to get into the Fair, but you shouldn't have to pay an extra fee to get into the Webkinz event site
2) They have events that happen at different times. The amount of things you can do depends on the location and the Ganz Staff that are hosting the event. Some stick to a hourly schedule and others just let you play every thing while you are there so you don't have to stay for hours. (thankfully the one I went to made everything available to do while you were there so I didn't miss anything)
List of things that I got to do:
A) They give you a tour van code and you get to see the van (my son LOVED seeing all the Webkinz, Zummys, and Hamster pictures on the Van)
B) You get to guess how many jelly beans are in the jar. My son was given a Zummy Coloring sheet when he guessed. They pulled a winner from the jar about every 20 to 30 mins, but you could only put in one guess.
C) Spin the Wheel of WOW! The prizes you could win were: CD, lip gloss, clothes for your webkinz, Kinz Clip, trading cards, book marks, and figures.
D) Zummy Toss: you toss a zummy 3 times (unless you get it on the first or second toss, then you get your prize and don't have to throw again) and try to get it to land in one of the holes in a board. (like a bean bag toss) My son was allowed to get closer to the board because he is 5 and they seemed to have the older children toss further away. Everyone that won this game got to pick out their own Kinz Clip
This is all that we got to do, but our local event was held in a very small Hallmark that did not have much room and they didn't have very many Webkinz items on sale either. (that kind of surprised me)
I hope that you and your friend have a safe trip and a wonderful time at the event! Just make sure you call them to verify that everything is happening before you hit the road.
1. no you dont have to pay 2. it varies, in one location i went to there was hardly anything to do, but the other one had A LOT to do and it was really fun and i got about 150 dollars worth of free stuff, it was CRAZY! 3. Its more focused on games and prizes then special webkinz, of course the store has some specials on the webkinz and promoting their webkinz OVERALL IT IS REALLY FUN AND TOTALLY WORTH THE TIME! hope this helps!
WebkinzInsider.Com is not an official site of, sponsored by, nor affiliated with Ganz, Inc, Webkinz, Lil'Kinz, or Kinzville Newz and all character names, logos, and images are trademarks owned by Ganz, Inc.