Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-03-2010, 06:55 PM   #1
(:
Webkinz :)
Dot Jr. is sweet stuff
Dot Jr. is sweet stuffDot Jr. is sweet stuffDot Jr. is sweet stuffDot Jr. is sweet stuffDot Jr. is sweet stuff

Default Unanswered: Webkinz Road Trip advice needed.

Well, I am going to Webkinz Road Trip this Saturday, and I think that just today they updated that they are going to a different place in IL the same date AND time. They are both close to my house. Which one should I go to? Can I go to both for some crazy reason? Please help.

UPDATE: I just checked Yahoo Maps and it says the Roadtrips are about 45 minutes away from each other. That's kinda far.

I have edited your title.
Webberlily

Last edited by Dot Jr.; 08-04-2010 at 10:08 AM..
Dot Jr. is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 08-03-2010, 06:56 PM   #2
Call Me Sarah!

millie12378956 is the bees knees!millie12378956 is the bees knees!millie12378956 is the bees knees!millie12378956 is the bees knees!millie12378956 is the bees knees!millie12378956 is the bees knees!millie12378956 is the bees knees!

Default Re: Oh God.

I would go to both if you could!
millie12378956 is offline Female
Old 08-03-2010, 06:59 PM   #3
Carmel lover

Carmel Cats will become famous soon enough

View Post Originally Posted by millie12378956
Yeah! You should go to both!
Carmel Cats is offline Female
Old 08-03-2010, 07:02 PM   #4
(:
Dot Jr. is sweet stuff
Dot Jr. is sweet stuffDot Jr. is sweet stuffDot Jr. is sweet stuffDot Jr. is sweet stuffDot Jr. is sweet stuff

View Post Originally Posted by millie12378956
View Post Originally Posted by Carmel Cats
Yeah! You should go to both!
You mean like spend half you the time at one and the other half at the other?
Old 08-03-2010, 07:04 PM   #5
BOOM!
Gifted

vansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talent

Default [langtitle=de]Re: Oh God.[/langtitle]

[lang=de]Both!!
More time with GANZ workers, more Webkinz Items!! [/lang]
Old 08-03-2010, 07:07 PM   #6
♥YOU should smile♥
Gift Guru

b1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicness
b1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by Dot Jr.
Yep-yep! Do that! See if you can spend half the event at one place, and half the event at the other place. (waiting in line usually lasts for like an hour even if you're near the front of the line {at least, that's what it was like when I went to the one in my state}, so you might have to calculate line times, too... if you arrive at the other one later, you will be at the back of the line, but the line may have thinned out because it's later in the day)

-has checked out map- okay, 10 AM to 2 PM, right?

Arrive at 9:30 at the first event (whichever one's the farthest away from you; that way, it'll take less time to get to the next event). Stay till, well, you get through the line, play the games, and leave. Eat lunch. Arrive at the next even at around 12 noon. Stay till 2 PM or until you play the games and leave.

Arrive home with tons of free Webkinz stuff.

Last edited by b1uski3sxox; 08-03-2010 at 07:10 PM.. Reason: added valuable information XD
b1uski3sxox is offline Male
Old 08-03-2010, 08:02 PM   #7
Gift Guru

Delilah defies all odds
Delilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all odds

Default Re: Webkinz Road Trip advice needed.

I'd go to both. Why not? 2 vans for you!
Delilah is offline Female
Old 08-03-2010, 08:28 PM   #8
Carmel lover

Carmel Cats will become famous soon enough

View Post Originally Posted by Dot Jr.
Yeah! Don't you get tour vans when you go to them? Then you can get double the amount of tour vans! And you can spin the wheel of wow double the times...
Carmel Cats is offline Female
Old 08-04-2010, 09:57 AM   #9
(:
Dot Jr. is sweet stuff

View Post Originally Posted by b1uski3sxox
Yep-yep! Do that! See if you can spend half the event at one place, and half the event at the other place. (waiting in line usually lasts for like an hour even if you're near the front of the line {at least, that's what it was like when I went to the one in my state}, so you might have to calculate line times, too... if you arrive at the other one later, you will be at the back of the line, but the line may have thinned out because it's later in the day)

-has checked out map- okay, 10 AM to 2 PM, right?

Arrive at 9:30 at the first event (whichever one's the farthest away from you; that way, it'll take less time to get to the next event). Stay till, well, you get through the line, play the games, and leave. Eat lunch. Arrive at the next even at around 12 noon. Stay till 2 PM or until you play the games and leave.

Arrive home with tons of free Webkinz stuff.
Yep, 10am to 2pm. Okay, I'll ask my dad if he can drive me and my sister to both. Rep for you.
Old 08-04-2010, 09:58 AM   #10
(:
Dot Jr. is sweet stuff

Default Re: Webkinz Road Trip advice needed.

Thanks everyone.
Closed