Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-14-2008, 12:15 PM   #11
Roohoo1
Gifted

Roohoo1 has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: Webkinz Rares removed from my dock! Help!

View Post Originally Posted by blueguy
Ganz's phone number is: 1-866-932-5469 or 1-866-WEBKINZ (both the same number), Monday to Friday, between 9am and 5pm Eastern Standard Time. There e-mail is: support@webkinz.com

You should try to get a hold of them again.

Hope this helps,
blueguy
I just called the number to ask about my missing room and bowling alley, and the phone jail message says to email them. You can only get through if Ganz has already emailed you and given you a customer code.
Sponsored Links
Old 02-14-2008, 03:54 PM   #12
Hippos are sooooooo
Gifted

kerili will become famous soon enough

that happened to a couple of my freinds, and ganz said they wouldnt do anything about it!!!!! I thought that was really wrong. but i dont think there is anything to do except contacting ganz til they get so annoyed that they have to do something!
Old 02-17-2008, 11:09 AM   #13
nonny75
Lil Kinz

iamctb is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks for all of your replies. Guess I'll just have to deal with losing all those rares!
Old 02-21-2008, 01:11 AM   #14
Webkinz :)
blueyes97 is an unknown quantity at this point

View Post Originally Posted by iamctb
So in December when W added snow to the outdoor rooms, I removed my hotair balloon, golf cart and hummer to do a total outdoor christmas room. The rares have disappeared! They are not in my dock! I have tried to email tech support but to no avail. Any suggestions???
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
hey i'm blueyes97 this has also happened to me with some exclusive items. i went to check to see how much they would sell for and decided i would keep them so i hit remove then they were not in my dock anymore. i was very upset also. i just don't do that anymore. but i still have things go missing and don't know why!!!!
They seem to be having some promblems latley. i hope they get them fixed . we work hard cfor our mone. and have to but the product also. it runs into real money then......

i'm sorry you lost your things. :ppony: blueyes97
Closed