Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-10-2008, 12:56 PM   #1
nonny75
Lil Kinz

iamctb is an unknown quantity at this point

Question Unanswered: Webkinz Rares removed from my dock! Help!

So in December when W added snow to the outdoor rooms, I removed my hotair balloon, golf cart and hummer to do a total outdoor christmas room. The rares have disappeared! They are not in my dock! I have tried to email tech support but to no avail. Any suggestions???
Sponsored Links
Old 02-10-2008, 01:04 PM   #2
izz10995
Webkinz :)

izz10995 is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Webkinz Rares removed from my dock! Help!

that happened to me with my egyptian bed. but its under the user agreement that when an item disapears its not their responsibility or something like that. did you "price" the items? pricing is where you drag an item to the sell boxes at the w shop then click remove. sometimes there is a glitch and its like you actually did selll the item. thats how my egyptian bed was lost
Old 02-11-2008, 03:35 PM   #3
nonny75
Lil Kinz

iamctb is an unknown quantity at this point

no, i was just moving them out of the outdoor room so i could do something different there with all the snow. Man that stinks! Hard to get motivatd to earn all that kinzcash if I know somehow the rares will disappear!
Old 02-11-2008, 04:12 PM   #4
Hippos are sooooooo
Gifted

kerili will become famous soon enough

thatn happened to my one freind. ganz told her she couldnt get them back. that also hapened to another freind, and she lost her entire dock. it ws horrible during christmas. my suggestion is to try to keep verything in your houise, and nothing important should sit in your dock, because alot of people had problems witht there stuff disappearing. try not to have to much stuff in your dock at one time to, because if there is close to one hundred, it will sometimes log you out,and everything will be gone. just try to have a pretty empty dock!
Old 02-11-2008, 08:33 PM   #5
PM me to become frie

jmhinkley is an unknown quantity at this point

I agree it is frustrating when things "disappear" from your dock. I read on WI somewhere not to move items around at the top of the hour, i.e. 1:00, 2:00, 11:00 whatever. Since I have avoided that (knock on wood) I haven't had anything missing. Hope that helps!
Old 02-11-2008, 09:57 PM   #6
Oh lookie here, I'm
Gifted

coolkats is a jewel in the roughcoolkats is a jewel in the rough

I am very sorry that happen. It happened to my friend aswell and I sent complaints for her but the didn't send anything back. My friend lost a Zingos bubble blower and that thing was really cool
coolkats is offline Female
Old 02-12-2008, 06:42 PM   #7
StarDancer1980
StarDancer is an unknown quantity at this point

i also have had these problems and emailing them does no good or i should say it has yet to do me any good as i have yet to get a response and have emailed them over a week ago sad thing is i lost mine due to it logging me out have lost serveral of my psi and additional adoption gifts not to mention the superbed my son lost which i was furious about as he was heartbroken and it takes forever it seems to be able to get them but he really wanted the king of the castle bed so when i got my 20th pet i sent him the bed he went to put it in his room and it logged him out when he logged back in the bed was gone he was in tears...and yes i know ganz tos say they are not responsible but it seems to me that if they look they can tell what u did and didn't have and whether or not u did something with it or if it just disappeared.
Old 02-12-2008, 06:49 PM   #8
blueguy's Hawaii
Gift Guru

blueguy is a forum masterblueguy is a forum masterblueguy is a forum masterblueguy is a forum master
blueguy is a forum masterblueguy is a forum masterblueguy is a forum masterblueguy is a forum masterblueguy is a forum masterblueguy is a forum masterblueguy is a forum masterblueguy is a forum masterblueguy is a forum masterblueguy is a forum masterblueguy is a forum master

Ganz's phone number is: 1-866-932-5469 or 1-866-WEBKINZ (both the same number), Monday to Friday, between 9am and 5pm Eastern Standard Time. There e-mail is: support@webkinz.com

You should try to get a hold of them again.

Hope this helps,
blueguy
blueguy is offline Male
Old 02-13-2008, 09:06 AM   #9

puppylover918 is an unknown quantity at this point

I am so sorry! Usually when things from my dock are missing, sometimes I click the get items from storage button and they come back, other times I just log out and then log back in and they are back.
Old 02-14-2008, 08:50 AM   #10
StarDancer1980
StarDancer is an unknown quantity at this point

View Post Originally Posted by blueguy
Ganz's phone number is: 1-866-932-5469 or 1-866-WEBKINZ (both the same number), Monday to Friday, between 9am and 5pm Eastern Standard Time. There e-mail is: support@webkinz.com

You should try to get a hold of them again.

Hope this helps,
blueguy
thanks i think if i have not heard anything by today i am gonna call...:luvfrog::ppony:
Closed