Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-15-2008, 03:16 PM   #1
Webkinz :)

atb124 is a glorious beacon of lightatb124 is a glorious beacon of lightatb124 is a glorious beacon of light

Arrow Unanswered: WEBKINZ PROBLEMS

I KNOW THE FIRST QUETSION UR GOING TO ASK WHY DID U PICK HELP INSTEAD OF ROOM IDEAS TO POST THIS THERAD. I CHOSE HERE CUZ ALOT OF PEOPLE ARE HERE NOT AT ROOM IDEAS.

WELL I JUST GOT A AND I CANT THINK OF ROOM IDEAS FOR HIM.

SO I WAS WONDERING IF U COULD POST UR BUFFALO ROOM HERE OR IF U DONT KNOW HOW TO UPLOAD PICS JUST TELL ME FLOOR/WALLPAPER AND SOME FURNITURE.

THANKS TO ALL THE PEOPLE WHO POST

ALL NEW ENGLAND TEAMS ARE AWSOME AND THE BEST

EVERY OTHER SPORTS TEAMS TO US
atb124 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 11-15-2008, 03:33 PM   #2
daimac03

iammia is on a distinguished road

Default Re: WEBKINZ PROBLEMS

My Buffalo, Billy, lives in a medevial room. I almost have all the rare items collected and he really enjoys his room. I also thought about giving him a country room with the furniture from the curio shop. The wheat windows and the Buffalo picture on the wall would be really cute and have a feel of the plains! Just and idea, good luck with room!
iammia is offline Female
Old 11-15-2008, 03:37 PM   #3
I ♥ iwi

twi-hard girl has disabled reputation

I think that a country room would be very cute for a buffalo! You could buy that picture of the buffalo on the plains and hqang it right over his bed or something...Make sure the room is a room that you can incorporate his PSI into - that is what I always have to look out for. Maybe get a special bed for him =) I do think the quilted look of the country bed is sort of cute, though. The brown of the country room totally matches the buffalo's fur, so I think he would fit into that sort of theme nicely...wish I had some pics, but they are all too big to put on here. Good luck with the room - I am sure it will be lovely!
twi-hard girl is offline Female
Old 11-15-2008, 03:43 PM   #4
pococutie

Webkinz_Cutie27 is on a distinguished road

Garage Theme or Hockey Theme or Sports Fan.
Webkinz_Cutie27 is offline Female
Old 11-15-2008, 03:49 PM   #5
Ck the
Gifted

clearkinz2351 will become famous soon enough

I think the country theme is good for a buffalo. They do live in wide open country spaces.
clearkinz2351 is offline Female
Old 11-15-2008, 05:58 PM   #6

atb124 is a glorious beacon of lightatb124 is a glorious beacon of lightatb124 is a glorious beacon of light

thanks guys i think i will go with th country room
atb124 is offline Female
Old 11-15-2008, 06:15 PM   #7
petlover0416

gymnasticsgirl416 is an unknown quantity at this point

a country room would be good. but dont just post anything in certain threads just beacuse you want people to read it for now on.
Closed