Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-11-2008, 07:07 PM   #1
Webkinz :)

reneexo is on a distinguished road

Default Unanswered: webkinz problem

if you don't want to her me complain then please leave NOW.

so a month ago, my friend came over and some how she got my pass word on webkinz. she had it sometimes and we would go on eachothers account, but i always changed it after wards. i just don't trust her. she always stole my stuff on all these other sites like neopets and stuff. so one day i go on my name (after not being on for three days) and i notice my panda vase and EXCLUSIVE cloud bed is gone. i look around my house and i see that i have a baseball tv missing, a pond, and outdoor chairs and table and a dresser. i was so mad and i wanted all my stuff back, well mainly the bed and the vase. somehow i found out her password and logged on to hers and i looked at her mail and saw all the stuff she took. i looked around her house and she didn't have them. and she had like 13k. so that means she stole my stuff =/. i talked to her on aim a couple of times and i told her how someone hacked my account and how they stole my EXCLUSIVE bed and i was like yeah i can't get that back. and she was like oh. i was trying to make her feel bad. ever since then i wanted to confont her and be like you took my stuff. but i never had the guts too. it's just like ugh she took exclusive stuff! and she always askes for my password and i tell her i don't want to give it to anyone since i was "hacked" and she always says but you like money and i'll get you some. and i always have to tell her no! she wants more of my stuff and its obvious.
s
hould i confront her or just leave it alone.?

oh and my dad called webkinz and they called us back but we werent home and now he wont call them again because he says its just a game. ughhh
reneexo is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 09-11-2008, 07:09 PM   #2

cutiebug343 defies all odds
cutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all odds

Default Re: webkinz problem

View Post Originally Posted by reneexo
if you don't want to her me complain then please leave NOW.

so a month ago, my friend came over and some how she got my pass word on webkinz. she had it sometimes and we would go on eachothers account, but i always changed it after wards. i just don't trust her. she always stole my stuff on all these other sites like neopets and stuff. so one day i go on my name (after not being on for three days) and i notice my panda vase and EXCLUSIVE cloud bed is gone. i look around my house and i see that i have a baseball tv missing, a pond, and outdoor chairs and table and a dresser. i was so mad and i wanted all my stuff back, well mainly the bed and the vase. somehow i found out her password and logged on to hers and i looked at her mail and saw all the stuff she took. i looked around her house and she didn't have them. and she had like 13k. so that means she stole my stuff =/. i talked to her on aim a couple of times and i told her how someone hacked my account and how they stole my EXCLUSIVE bed and i was like yeah i can't get that back. and she was like oh. i was trying to make her feel bad. ever since then i wanted to confont her and be like you took my stuff. but i never had the guts too. it's just like ugh she took exclusive stuff! and she always askes for my password and i tell her i don't want to give it to anyone since i was "hacked" and she always says but you like money and i'll get you some. and i always have to tell her no! she wants more of my stuff and its obvious.
s
hould i confront her or just leave it alone.?

oh and my dad called webkinz and they called us back but we werent home and now he wont call them again because he says its just a game. ughhh
You can't leave this alone.
You should confront her, but do NOT get too mad when doing it. Do not yell at your friend, just confront her kindly but firmly.
If you do it right, it should work.
Hope this helps.
cutiebug343 is offline Female
Old 09-11-2008, 07:13 PM   #3

brick princess will become famous soon enough

Good luck with that. I hope you get you bed back.
brick princess is offline Female
Old 09-11-2008, 07:21 PM   #4
GammaTwila
Gift Guru

snuggleb68 is just really nicesnuggleb68 is just really nice

Tell her the facts as you put them here. That you signed on to her account and looked at her kinzpost and saw where the items were sent to her account from yours and you know you didn't do it. Remind her that friends don't steal from each other and you are willing to mend the friendship if she returns your items. I realize you think she doesn't have them, but she could have two webkinz accounts. Maybe she could offer something similiar in value.

This is another lesson in NEVER EVER EVER give out your password. There is no reason to give it out when we can invite each other over.

Good luck.
snuggleb68 is offline Female
Old 09-11-2008, 07:23 PM   #5
e'z crazy for webkin

mira128 is on a distinguished road

Donation Award 

Man that was a really bad thing to do to a friend.... I would confront her and but try to keep it calm. If she is a real friend she will apologize and help you to get your stuff back.

please help my dragons.... Click the image to open in full size. Click the image to open in full size.
[url=http://dragcave.net/viewdragon/Ciub]Click the image to open in full size.[/url
Click the image to open in full size.
mira128 is offline Female
Old 09-11-2008, 07:27 PM   #6

reneexo is on a distinguished road

thanks guys and next time shes online i'll confront her, and she doesnt have them anymore=/ i got the other stuff back but not the bed. my friend gave me her vase. its just like wow why would you do that? especially to a friend. i also saw that she took items from her OTHER friends.
reneexo is offline Female
Old 09-11-2008, 07:46 PM   #7
Mistihoward
Gift Guru

Mom2many is a splendid one to beholdMom2many is a splendid one to beholdMom2many is a splendid one to beholdMom2many is a splendid one to behold

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by menacedog
(post deleted)
Please don't be rude. She is having a problem and wanted to talk about it. Thanks.

Last edited by smitchell; 09-11-2008 at 07:49 PM..
Mom2many is offline Female
Old 09-11-2008, 08:06 PM   #8

jjbrady is an unknown quantity at this point

Stay calm and ask her if she woulda done it. act like you dont know and see if she tells the truth. if she still lies say i know you did and you are mad at her but dont forgive her. if she says she did ask her why she did it and if she is sorry. Then play life from there.
jjbrady is offline Male
Old 09-11-2008, 08:22 PM   #9

menacedog will become famous soon enough

I'm really sorry. I didn't mean to be rude,mean,or hurtful in any way.

---------- menacedog added 0 Minutes and 56 Seconds later ----------

BTW I love your picture Mom2many

Last edited by menacedog; 09-11-2008 at 08:22 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
menacedog is offline Female
Old 09-11-2008, 08:24 PM   #10
Gift Guru

CrystalFlute is the bees knees!CrystalFlute is the bees knees!CrystalFlute is the bees knees!CrystalFlute is the bees knees!CrystalFlute is the bees knees!CrystalFlute is the bees knees!CrystalFlute is the bees knees!

Leave your mom out of it. It would be uncomfortable for her to confront your friend's mom, and get your friend's mom to get your friend to return everything. Confront your friend, see how that goes, try to come to an understanding. Maybe she should have one item back, but it was wrong of her to take everything else. Meanwhile, change your password and never give it out again.
CrystalFlute is offline Female
Closed