Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-11-2008, 06:35 PM   #1
Webkinz :)

menacedog will become famous soon enough

Default Unanswered: Webkinz problem

Okay. If you don't want to hear me complain about my problems, please leave.
Here I go. I had like 30,000 kinzcash on my account. My friend went on my account,bought a bunch of outdoor stuff, a thoughtful think tank, and stole my kinz style dress.(the rose party dress) So this all began when she got kinz style stuff before me. She felt bad for me and let me have one. I logged on the code after she did.(she doesn't have a computer at her house) she bought the dress. with mine I got that blue floral dress. She wanted to trade so I traded. So I had the rose dress. later that day I got webkinz clothes. I logged on the feature codes. A few weeks later my dress was gone. I have my friends password so I went on her account. On her mail it said sent from me was the dress. I got angry so I took it back(was that wrong?) That night I took her off my friends list and made it so she could never be my friend. Then I changed my password I confronted her about it and she said"well I gave it to you because you didn't have kinz style clothes." I told her that it was stealing. She replied"well if it was mine in the first place then it isn't stealing." we argued about it for a while. Ever since then she took it from me and I took it back. (Now about a month ago...) I was on my account and the dress was gone. I assumed she took it.( BTW our neighbors have webkinz too. they are 9 and 4. we use their account to send each other items so that is how she transpoted them.) (they said it was okay to use their accounts) I went on the 9 year old's accont and it said that I sent him half of the outdoor stuff, thoughtful think tank, dress. On the 4 year old's account it said I sent her the rest of the stuff. I finally got her new paaword and I went on her account. All of that stuff that the nine year old and 4 year old had on their accounts was sent to her. I am so angry! I am to afraid to confront her myself so I begged my mom to call her mom. My mom told me to just let it go. Thats why I came here. All you lovers would understand but she didn't! I really don't know what to do! Should I confront her or do as my mom said? Please Please PLEASE help me! I still haven't gained all of the kinzcash back!

Last edited by menacedog; 09-11-2008 at 06:44 PM..
menacedog is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 09-11-2008, 06:43 PM   #2
call me jenny(:♥

JonasBrothers<3 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundJonasBrothers<3 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundJonasBrothers<3 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundJonasBrothers<3 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundJonasBrothers<3 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundJonasBrothers<3 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundJonasBrothers<3 radiates beauty and kindness all around

Default Re: Webkinz problem

just make a new pssword. that way, no one gets hurt. i mean cmon she's 4. i would just change the password. you'll eventually get it all back. thats just me tho. do whatever you want. hope i helped, and good luck!
JonasBrothers<3 is offline Female
Old 09-11-2008, 06:47 PM   #3

View Post Originally Posted by JonasBrothers<3
just make a new pssword. that way, no one gets hurt. i mean cmon she's 4. i would just change the password. you'll eventually get it all back. thats just me tho. do whatever you want. hope i helped, and good luck!
No the 4 year old is my neighbor not the one stealing from me.
Old 09-11-2008, 06:48 PM   #4
yeah im kool!!!!

webkinz ruler is on a distinguished road

????? i dont know
webkinz ruler is offline Male
Old 09-11-2008, 06:50 PM   #5
I♥Harry Potter
Gifted

kajika will become famous soon enough

This is a really difficult situation. I do understand where you are coming from. Your friend gave you the dress. Regardless of why she gave it (you didn't have any kinzstyle). Once given a gift cannot be taken back (at least not in civlized society). If she wanted the dress back once you got your own kinzstyle then she should have said so to begin with.

At this point though, I would say cut your losses. Change you password so she cannot get back in your account. If you know her account maybe you can report her for stealing to Ganz. I am not sure how that would work though.

I am really sorry to hear this happened. I see threads like this all the time and it breaks my heart. My best advice to everyone would be NEVER give your password to ANYONE. I hope everything works out for you.

---------- kajika added 0 Minutes and 55 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by webkinz ruler
????? i dont know
Then why post, you could at least say you are sorry to hear such a horrible story.

Last edited by kajika; 09-11-2008 at 06:50 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
kajika is offline Female
Old 09-11-2008, 06:52 PM   #6
I luvs being a

Julianna is an unknown quantity at this point

Change your password if you must, tell your friend she is mean, wrong, and a bit stupid. Giving away her password?! That's rule 1. on Webkinz!
Julianna is offline Female
Old 09-11-2008, 06:52 PM   #7
Nikkiroth Loves

nikkiroth will become famous soon enough

Make a new password, and email ganz, they could get that girlin trouble.
nikkiroth is offline Female
Old 09-11-2008, 06:55 PM   #8

View Post Originally Posted by kajika
This is a really difficult situation. I do understand where you are coming from. Your friend gave you the dress. Regardless of why she gave it (you didn't have any kinzstyle). Once given a gift cannot be taken back (at least not in civlized society). If she wanted the dress back once you got your own kinzstyle then she should have said so to begin with.

At this point though, I would say cut your losses. Change you password so she cannot get back in your account. If you know her account maybe you can report her for stealing to Ganz. I am not sure how that would work though.

I am really sorry to hear this happened. I see threads like this all the time and it breaks my heart. My best advice to everyone would be NEVER give your password to ANYONE. I hope everything works out for you.

---------- kajika added 0 Minutes and 55 Seconds later ----------

Then why post, you could at least say you are sorry to hear such a horrible story.
See I didn't give her my password she must have seen me typing it or something. But thank you SO much for helping!

---------- menacedog added 1 Minutes and 43 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by Julianna
Change your password if you must, tell your friend she is mean, wrong, and a bit stupid. Giving away her password?! That's rule 1. on Webkinz!
I shouldn't give away her password. Then I would be as mean as her.

Last edited by menacedog; 09-11-2008 at 06:55 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 09-11-2008, 06:58 PM   #9
I♥Harry Potter
Gifted

kajika will become famous soon enough

She stole your password too - I would definately call Ganz and report her. If you are able to get it sorted out through Ganz or some other way, please post. I would like to know if you are able to resolve this and I wish you the best.

Last edited by kajika; 09-11-2008 at 07:00 PM..
kajika is offline Female
Old 09-11-2008, 07:56 PM   #10

Default Confused

You know that post I made about that person who stole stuff from my account? Well she came over today and I was typing it. I didn't want her to see it because I haven't confronted her yet so I asked her to stand a couple feet away so she couldn't read it. She did. I was finished so I told her she could come back. I wanted to check my posts so I asked her to stand away again. She was like NO! And I said only for like a couple seconds. And she said well whats more important a friend or a computer. I didn't answer. (There were more words said after that)Then she was like well I'm changing my password and never talking to you again. And I was like well someones being a little dramatic. then she was like well someones taking advantage of a computer.(which doesn't make sense but shes a year younger than me.) Then she said something about me not being her friend(I wasn't listening that much because she was annoying me and I just wanted her to leave) Anyone who is reading this please tell me if I should say" well your not being a good friend either because of what you said" I am FED UP with her and now that school started I don't need all of this stress. PLEASE HELP!!!
Closed