Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-27-2009, 07:19 AM   #21
ill PM
Gift Guru

Ergoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talent

Donation Award 
Default Re: Webkinz Plushie!!!

I have a curio cabinet with glass doors, it helps keep them from getting dusty... and you can see all of them.
Sponsored Links
Old 02-27-2009, 07:33 AM   #22
bballkid8296
Gifted

rockinsince96 has a spectacular aura about

mine are in two storage bins. i have 100 ande counting, if i don't stop soon, they'll take over my room! :/
rockinsince96 is offline Male
Old 02-27-2009, 07:34 AM   #23
jum
Jesus is Life !
Gift Guru

jum is a name known to alljum is a name known to alljum is a name known to all

I have a corner shelf that my sister gave me. however I am running out of room fast .I have started tputting them on my dresser and my vanity . You may want to start looking at yardsales for some bookcases . It will be spring soon and people will be having yardsales like crazy. Hope I helped!
jum is offline Female
Old 02-27-2009, 11:03 AM   #24
She's a Grooooovy
Gift Guru

EXOTERIC is a forum hero
EXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum hero

Ours are all over the house, we have some in each room, living room, computer room, play room, they are like wittle wabbitz all over the house!! But, I do keep a very large plastic comforter bag, in go webkinz and they go inside a huge plastic bin downstairs. We take them out and play then put them all back. We try to keep the ones with the persian/terrier hair put away in ziplocs. We have over 300 webkinz. There are about 25 duplicates. I am planning on selling or donating them soon. My youngest daughter has asthama and it's important that there aren't too many around because they collect dust. I limit her to having 1 in bed and the rest are put in an air tight bin under her bed. I think hammocks overhead is a cool idea but it's bad zen for sleeping. We also have these...from IKEA, you can hook it up to the ceiling and put the webkinz in there! Using vertical space is very cool!!
Click the image to open in full size.
EXOTERIC is offline Female
Old 02-27-2009, 11:08 AM   #25
KellanluvsmecuzI'm
Gifted

twilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guide

I just put them all on my bed, or they fall off onto the floor! Right now, I have this big thing with pockets that I hang off my door, where the majority of are, but not all of them fit! LOL! Exoteric came up with a great idea, I have one of those, except it's a little smaller, and it helps a TON! Good luck!
twilightcrz is offline Female
Old 02-27-2009, 12:15 PM   #26
I <33 you
Webkinz :)

gracie503 is a jewel in the roughgracie503 is a jewel in the rough

I have my webkinz like everywhere all over my room. I need a solution soon because I will eventually drown in a big, fluffy, ocean of plushies. They are on my bed, in my trunk, behind my tv, behind my dresser, and in the floor. They are overflowing though. In my stairwell, I have like this 'loft' sort of thing and I if I put one foot on the railing and the other foot on the wall I can climb up there. I'm thinking about hanging a hammock up there. But if you can't find a hammock, a simple solution would be a long length of cloth with the sides cut in (like a half circle on each side of the rectangle of cloth) and then with the ends just nail it where you want it!
gracie503 is offline Female
Old 02-27-2009, 12:16 PM   #27

japanfan97 is on a distinguished road

mine stay in my closet with the doors open i have so many that they hit the ceiling but if there's a tornado i just close the doors and padlock them
japanfan97 is offline Female
Old 02-27-2009, 07:40 PM   #28

pawprints0789 is a glorious beacon of lightpawprints0789 is a glorious beacon of lightpawprints0789 is a glorious beacon of light

my daughter has a loft bed with a couch on the bottom my dughter puts all of her webkinz on the couch and each night she picks out four or five to sleep with.
pawprints0789 is offline Female
Old 02-27-2009, 07:47 PM   #29

ooChowderoo is on a distinguished road

I have these stackable little boxes, they are clear,
with awesome polka dot holes. I got these when I had about 12 webbies,
and they are 99 cents each.
They are very handy, cause you can put them anywhere.

~ooChowderoo
ooChowderoo is offline Female
Closed

Tags
~jj08~