Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-06-2009, 08:03 PM   #1
Wew300
Webkinz :)

wew300 will become famous soon enough

Question Unanswered: Webkinz pic help

Excuse me!!! I need help! Can u take pictures off your camera and put them on a microsoft document and then onto WI. I am trying to do a webkinz pic story under Meet my webkinz or something like that. It tells how to take a virtual pic and put it on WI(guide i can find) but i can't figure out how to get it from my camera to WI or microsoft. CAN ANYONE HELP ME???
wew300 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 02-06-2009, 08:06 PM   #2
Banned
dotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellence
dotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellence

Default Re: Webkinz pic help

Oh sorry, I thought you meant virtual pictures... for real pictures it depends on what kind of camera/camera program you have...

Last edited by dotdotduck; 02-06-2009 at 08:08 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 02-06-2009, 08:17 PM   #3
Wew300

Oh well.......That helps........A little........IDK wat it is though. All i know is it is under my pics on my doucments. It is a Kodak camera i think, and toi view them i got to abode then pick a file.

Whatever. But one thing i can't find on the guide is how to upload a virtuial pic to Webkinz insider which ticked me off cuz i was following that to see if it would work.
wew300 is offline Female
Old 02-06-2009, 08:24 PM   #4
Banned
dotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellence
dotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellence

View Post Originally Posted by wew300
Oh well.......That helps........A little........IDK wat it is though. All i know is it is under my pics on my doucments. It is a Kodak camera i think, and toi view them i got to abode then pick a file.

Whatever. But one thing i can't find on the guide is how to upload a virtuial pic to Webkinz insider which ticked me off cuz i was following that to see if it would work.
hmm... I have a Kodak camera too, but it comes with the Kodak Easy Share program...

Try going to tinypic.com and uploading the picture/s that you want, then copy and paste (right click) them onto your webkinz picture story thread here on WI... good luck
Old 02-07-2009, 09:36 AM   #5
Wew300

Ok thanks for all the help! i will try it
wew300 is offline Female
Old 02-07-2009, 09:47 AM   #6
and lovin' it!
Gift Guru

Pubob03 is a splendid one to beholdPubob03 is a splendid one to beholdPubob03 is a splendid one to beholdPubob03 is a splendid one to behold

First you should upload the pics from your camera onto your computer. With a Kodak, it sometimes comes with Easy Share Software to upload them. Save them in your pictures. There's no need to put them into a Word doc., they are fine just in your folder as a pic.

Next, Go to tinypic.com (photobucket.com is also good but you have to register) and upload your pic(s). Copy the Forum/Message Board link. You can paste the [IMG] code anywhere in your text to show where the pic goes. When you save the post, it will show as your picture!

Good luck and I hope I helped you!
~pub
Pubob03 is offline Female
Old 02-07-2009, 07:56 PM   #7
Wew300

Thanks for all the help! i actually did it!!! YAY!
wew300 is offline Female
Closed