Webkinz Insider Forum

Webkinz Insider Forum (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/)
-   Somebody Help! (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/somebody-help-165/)
-   -   webkinz phone number (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/somebody-help-165/webkinz-phone-number-787483/)

angelofmine01-27-2014 12:04 PM

webkinz phone number

does any one know webkinz phone number i'm getting really mad because they still have not fixed my account
angel

Calsno01-27-2014 12:16 PM

Re: webkinz phone number

There is only a estore phone number now. ;)

Webberlily01-27-2014 01:13 PM

Webkinz no longer has a service telephone line. Phoning is of no use (although you can still phone the Ganz eStore)

Send them an email, at webkinzsupport@ganz.com

marnabear01-27-2014 01:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Calsno (Post 30170510)
This was the phone number...

USA & Canada 1-888-818-8770

Monday-Friday 9am to 6pm Eastern Time

Outside USA & Canada 1-888-818-8768

Hope this helps :)
Leigh~

That is the number for the estore and they cannot help with WW issues. Webberlily has the correct information.

Calsno01-27-2014 01:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by marnabear (Post 30170594)
That is the number for the estore and they cannot help with WW issues. Webberlily has the correct information.

Yes I see that know, sorry. ;)

Valerous01-29-2014 09:21 AM

webkinzsupport@ganz.com works. I sent them an email recently inquiring about retrieving an account I haven't used in five+ years. One of their support staff contacted me from their personal Ganz support email and we're currently in the process of retrieval.

Good luck!

Ritzcracker01-30-2014 01:04 AM

Some people have also got good responses from posting on their facebook page. They seem to be a bit more on the ball there than through their e-mail.

Valerous01-30-2014 01:18 AM

Update: I had a very positive interaction with one of their staff. The entire account retrieval process only took 2 replies on both of our ends. I'll take your word on them being on the ball via Facebook, though, Ritz :p

marnabear01-30-2014 01:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Valerous (Post 30176226)
Update: I had a very positive interaction with one of their staff. The entire account retrieval process only took 2 replies on both of our ends. I'll take your word on them being on the ball via Facebook, though, Ritz :p

I feel that the email response has improved some. I used to get responses that made me wonder if they really read what I wrote. Once I told them not to tell me to clear cache and cookies because I had already tried that and guess what the response email told me to do? But the last couple of time they have actually done what I asked them to do.

Valerous01-30-2014 10:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by marnabear (Post 30176228)
I feel that the email response has improved some. I used to get responses that made me wonder if they really read what I wrote. Once I told them not to tell me to clear cache and cookies because I had already tried that and guess what the response email told me to do? But the last couple of time they have actually done what I asked them to do.

Ah, yes. They were using good old canned replies in conjunction with an automated system and a few people clicking a few buttons to speed up the support process for themselves. Clearly doesn't work out too well!