Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-25-2009, 11:47 AM   #1
Lil Kinz

junglebunny is an unknown quantity at this point

Question Answered: Webkinz phone

Hi all!

I don't remember how long this has been going on, and I didn't see any other posts on this, but my phone in WW is not staying on. my kids and I would be on Webkinz and they would either have me over to their house, or vice versa, and all of a sudden my phone would turn off and send me home or again vice versa. at first it was just my phone but now it is doing my son's acct as well. the only place they seem to stay on is in the tournament area & possibly the clubhouse areas.

anybody else having this problem?
junglebunny is offline Female
Best Answer - Posted by fuzzysocks
I'm experiencing many of these problems as well but I have come up with some temporary fixes about the kinz phone from my own personal experience.

Before inviting someone over to your house, you have both start off at the newspaper in the same zone. Say for example your in the clubhouse and someone decides they want to invite you over. Have them go to the newspaper, and then directly to their house while you go to the newspaper and wait for the invite. It seems if you both start off at the newspaper and then they invite you to their house the phone stays on longer or doesn't turn off right away.

As for the clubhouse, you continuously have to be active. If your not talking for any amount of time, or you switch windows on your computer most chances are you'll get logged out. If your in a room then you won't get logged out as quickly, and if your talking there then chances are you won't get logged out for a fair while.

If your having problems turning on your phone, saying "cannot connect" just log in and out and it should work fine. As well your kinz chat phone says "user name in use" try another zone, or wait about 10 minutes and if you try again it should work.

The "my phone turns off within seconds" has only been added the same time as Doug. You will have to stay on the same window, or be fairly quick. As for your kinz chat phone turning off immediatly when you enter someone's house, this has been a problem for as long as I can remember, but going from the newspaper seems to work.

Also it might help to speed up your list if its smaller. I find with about under 100 people it tends to run a lot smoother than if you have around 300 people. Having a clean cache and dock always helps as well.

Best of luck, hope I helped! and by the way Welcome to WI!
Sponsored Links
Old 06-25-2009, 11:49 AM   #2
I Love My
Webkinz :)

Midnights Bliss is the cats pajamas!Midnights Bliss is the cats pajamas!Midnights Bliss is the cats pajamas!Midnights Bliss is the cats pajamas!Midnights Bliss is the cats pajamas!Midnights Bliss is the cats pajamas!

Default Re: Webkinz phone

The same thing has been happening to a lot of people,
including myself. I would assume that it's just a glitch.
I think some people have tried contacting Ganz about it,
so I would wait it out and see if the problem gets fixed
any time soon. Good luck!

- Midnights Bliss
Midnights Bliss is offline Female
Old 06-25-2009, 11:53 AM   #3
I eat PEOPLE!! jk jk

sushirox11 has a spectacular aura about

o this happens to me all the time! i go to trade with doug or invite someone to my house then it will turn off and it never lets me on light blue if i press lt blue it wont let me do anything at all with the phone... idk why it has just gone on for somewhile
sushirox11 is offline Female
Old 06-25-2009, 12:19 PM   #4
Slytherin for this

Baby252 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBaby252 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBaby252 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBaby252 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBaby252 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBaby252 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBaby252 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBaby252 flows towards the sea of knowledge

Donation Award 

This happens to me. I can never stay over at a friend's house for long. It stays on in the Torment Arena though. I think you should call Ganz. Maybe if enough people call they will work on fixing it!
Baby252 is offline Female
Old 06-25-2009, 12:27 PM   #5
-Alicia♥

teaandpizza defies all odds
teaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all odds

I can't EVER let anyone over to my house. As soon as they come and my pet tries to move, my pet dissapears. Then they log me out. I don't know why, but I'm sorry to hear that this happened to you to...
teaandpizza is offline Female
Old 06-25-2009, 12:51 PM   #6
I'm movin' on ♥

Desty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicness
Desty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicness

If I'm in the clubhouse, it stays on, but if I leave for even a few seconds, my phone turns off. Sometimes I have trouble turning it back on. Sometimes I have to log off and back on again. It is so annoying.l
Desty is offline Female
Old 06-25-2009, 01:16 PM   #7
Gifted

fuzzysocks has a reputation beyond reputefuzzysocks has a reputation beyond reputefuzzysocks has a reputation beyond reputefuzzysocks has a reputation beyond reputefuzzysocks has a reputation beyond repute

I'm experiencing many of these problems as well but I have come up with some temporary fixes about the kinz phone from my own personal experience.

Before inviting someone over to your house, you have both start off at the newspaper in the same zone. Say for example your in the clubhouse and someone decides they want to invite you over. Have them go to the newspaper, and then directly to their house while you go to the newspaper and wait for the invite. It seems if you both start off at the newspaper and then they invite you to their house the phone stays on longer or doesn't turn off right away.

As for the clubhouse, you continuously have to be active. If your not talking for any amount of time, or you switch windows on your computer most chances are you'll get logged out. If your in a room then you won't get logged out as quickly, and if your talking there then chances are you won't get logged out for a fair while.

If your having problems turning on your phone, saying "cannot connect" just log in and out and it should work fine. As well your kinz chat phone says "user name in use" try another zone, or wait about 10 minutes and if you try again it should work.

The "my phone turns off within seconds" has only been added the same time as Doug. You will have to stay on the same window, or be fairly quick. As for your kinz chat phone turning off immediatly when you enter someone's house, this has been a problem for as long as I can remember, but going from the newspaper seems to work.

Also it might help to speed up your list if its smaller. I find with about under 100 people it tends to run a lot smoother than if you have around 300 people. Having a clean cache and dock always helps as well.

Best of luck, hope I helped! and by the way Welcome to WI!

Last edited by fuzzysocks; 06-25-2009 at 01:24 PM..
fuzzysocks is offline Female
Old 06-25-2009, 03:23 PM   #8
ho's in the house?
Gifted

Beaudog6253 is a splendid one to beholdBeaudog6253 is a splendid one to beholdBeaudog6253 is a splendid one to beholdBeaudog6253 is a splendid one to behold

This is a common glitch. It happens a lot to me too. You could try calling Ganz and see what they could do. I hope you find the answer and that this helps you!
Beaudog6253 is offline Female
Old 06-25-2009, 06:05 PM   #9

Ritzcracker is stuck on replay
Ritzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replay

It started about the time they added Doug. And it's happening to a lot of people. I'm kind of suspecting that it may also be the reason so many people seem to be quitting PVP games in the tournament arena.
Ritzcracker is offline Female
Old 06-25-2009, 06:11 PM   #10
Lil Kinz

junglebunny is an unknown quantity at this point

thank you to everyone who has replied, your responses was great! I'm glad to hear that my son and I are not the only ones affected by it, lol! FuzzySocks, I'm marking your answer as the best since you gave some very "helpful" hints, thank you so much!
junglebunny is offline Female
Closed