Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-02-2010, 12:16 AM   #1
ilovecats711
Gifted

ilovecats711 has a reputation beyond reputeilovecats711 has a reputation beyond reputeilovecats711 has a reputation beyond reputeilovecats711 has a reputation beyond reputeilovecats711 has a reputation beyond reputeilovecats711 has a reputation beyond repute

Question Unanswered: Webkinz Pet Code Help

I just adopted a new pet tonight I had ordered off ebay. I didn't think much about it until after I logged it in. I will try to explain this the best I can. The code that is on the webkinz is attached by two things....The fabric tie and the plastic thing you have to cut off. Well the plastic thing was gone completely and the fabric tie had been cut in half and retied. Also the hole in the plastic protector that the fabric tie goes through must have been yanked on alot because it was large and disfigured. I am sure without a doubt someone looked to see what the code was and tied it back on. My question is this....

Can someone use the code to my new pet to hack my account?

I should have thought of this before I used the pet code. I adopted the pet with no problems and I'm sure whoever else has seen this code can't possibly know what my user name is but I am just worried now and wish I had thought it through a little more first. Can anyone offer any suggestions about this or if I should do anything? Should I contact ganz? Thanks for any help.
ilovecats711 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 04-02-2010, 01:08 AM   #2
krqcmom
Gift Guru

Jarrah knows the way
Jarrah knows the wayJarrah knows the wayJarrah knows the way

Default Re: Webkinz Pet Code Help

I believe they must have both a code and your user name. If they don't have the username you should be fine - but you may want to check w Ganz (though I would say the pet was a gift rather than an ebay purchase).
Jarrah is offline Female
Old 04-02-2010, 03:20 AM   #3
Gift Guru

smvmonkey knows the way
smvmonkey knows the waysmvmonkey knows the waysmvmonkey knows the waysmvmonkey knows the way

Donation Award 

I'm almost positive they need your username to get to your account. So, even if they did look at the code and possibly write it down, it's completely useless to them because they don't have your username.
smvmonkey is offline Female
Old 04-02-2010, 08:05 AM   #4
Webkinz :)

tigergirl890 wows us all with wondertigergirl890 wows us all with wondertigergirl890 wows us all with wondertigergirl890 wows us all with wondertigergirl890 wows us all with wondertigergirl890 wows us all with wondertigergirl890 wows us all with wondertigergirl890 wows us all with wondertigergirl890 wows us all with wonder

Im most sure that they need your user name too. Maybe try contacting Ganz about this if you are so worried.
tigergirl890 is offline Female
Old 04-02-2010, 03:14 PM   #5
ilovecats711
Gifted

ilovecats711 has a reputation beyond reputeilovecats711 has a reputation beyond reputeilovecats711 has a reputation beyond reputeilovecats711 has a reputation beyond reputeilovecats711 has a reputation beyond reputeilovecats711 has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks everyone for the input! I can breath a little easier this weekend now lol. I will give them a call on Monday just to ask (have to call them anyway). Thanks a bunch!
ilovecats711 is offline Female
Old 04-02-2010, 03:16 PM   #6
kkristyna

kkristyna is on a distinguished road

If they don't have your username then they can't. Maybe they didn't even write down the code. You never know.
kkristyna is offline Female
Old 04-02-2010, 03:26 PM   #7
pup5115
Gift Guru

pup5115 is a WI addict!
pup5115 is a WI addict!pup5115 is a WI addict!pup5115 is a WI addict!pup5115 is a WI addict!pup5115 is a WI addict!pup5115 is a WI addict!pup5115 is a WI addict!pup5115 is a WI addict!

Donation Award 

they can't get into your account without your user name and one of your secret codes. If you don't have your user name available to the person you bought it from, you should be okay. if the code doesn't work, then i would call the seller or go to webkinz support and there is a place on there for trouble with webkinz codes and they should email you one if everything is correct.

like someone else said, if you end up having to call ganz, i would say it was a gift just in case.

hope i helped

-pup5115
pup5115 is offline Male
Old 04-02-2010, 03:28 PM   #8
Gift Guru

Baby_G has disabled reputation

They can, but they must have your username and the code. Just don't give out your username to people you don't know.
Old 04-02-2010, 06:15 PM   #9
Addicted to

pjsangel71 has a spectacular aura aboutpjsangel71 has a spectacular aura about

i have bought codes from ebay before and never had a problem. the username is a must. don't worry too much.
pjsangel71 is offline Female
Closed