Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-27-2010, 09:59 PM   #1
Colton Dixon is a
Webkinz :)

Snick&Tink1998 has a spectacular aura about

Default Answered: Is the webkinz Peace Puppy PSI rare?

How rare is the webkinz peace puppy PSI?
I was looking her up online and she's going for like $50!
so...I have the peace puppy, (bought from the beginning)
and I traded her psi on accident, (long story)
And now...
I kinda want it back, but just for another PSI...

How rare is the peace puppy psi?
Is it just worth another psi?!
Thanks everyone!
Snick&Tink1998 is offline Female
Best Answer - Posted by Denimbutterfly
I agree with FIA, I was surprised to see that it was not retired after seeing the high prices people are paying online. I actually got the psi in a normal trade recently and I don't think it is rare or hard to get. It is just that the puppy itself is in shortage compared to the amount of people looking for it at the moment. I actually think people are thinking it is like the love puppy and that is driving their value up.
Sponsored Links
Old 08-27-2010, 10:02 PM   #2
FIA
FluffyInAlabama
Gift Guru

FIA has disabled reputation

Default Re: Is the webkinz Peace Puppy PSI rare?

Same value as any other currently available PSI. It'll stay that way until the pet is retired.

--> http://www.webkinzinsider.com/wiki/(...Specific_Items
FIA is offline Female
Old 08-27-2010, 10:40 PM   #3

Denimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contest
Denimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contest

I agree with FIA, I was surprised to see that it was not retired after seeing the high prices people are paying online. I actually got the psi in a normal trade recently and I don't think it is rare or hard to get. It is just that the puppy itself is in shortage compared to the amount of people looking for it at the moment. I actually think people are thinking it is like the love puppy and that is driving their value up.
Denimbutterfly is offline Female
Old 08-27-2010, 10:45 PM   #4
Spike <3

wormie431 is a golden guidewormie431 is a golden guidewormie431 is a golden guidewormie431 is a golden guidewormie431 is a golden guidewormie431 is a golden guidewormie431 is a golden guidewormie431 is a golden guidewormie431 is a golden guidewormie431 is a golden guidewormie431 is a golden guidewormie431 is a golden guidewormie431 is a golden guidewormie431 is a golden guide

I would say it's rare. I say the peace puppy it's self is rare because once I got mine I never found another one anywere!
wormie431 is offline Female
Old 08-28-2010, 10:38 AM   #5
Colton Dixon is a

Eh....
But if the puppy itself is rare from the plushie and how limited it was made, then what stops the item from being rare?
The the item is just as unlimited as the plushie...
Thanks everyone, I hope its not too hard to get now!

Harmony&I are truly heart broken over the trouble to get the item back..
Everyone that i seen has it want two or three pet items...
Old 08-28-2010, 10:52 AM   #6
tsb1997
Gift Guru

BalletDancer97 is a WI addict!
BalletDancer97 is a WI addict!BalletDancer97 is a WI addict!BalletDancer97 is a WI addict!BalletDancer97 is a WI addict!BalletDancer97 is a WI addict!BalletDancer97 is a WI addict!BalletDancer97 is a WI addict!BalletDancer97 is a WI addict!BalletDancer97 is a WI addict!

While it is rarer than some, it still has the same KC value
BalletDancer97 is offline Female
Old 08-28-2010, 10:56 AM   #7
Colton Dixon is a

View Post Originally Posted by BalletDancer97
While it is rarer than some, it still has the same KC value
True, but KC rarely never changes, like the sherbet bunny's item is only like 200/500,
same as any other item....
new or old....
Old 08-28-2010, 10:56 AM   #8
Banned
softballipod is not just visiting!softballipod is not just visiting!softballipod is not just visiting!softballipod is not just visiting!softballipod is not just visiting!softballipod is not just visiting!softballipod is not just visiting!softballipod is not just visiting!softballipod is not just visiting!softballipod is not just visiting!

View Post Originally Posted by wormie431
I would say it's rare. I say the peace puppy it's self is rare because once I got mine I never found another one anywere!
it's still not retired, so therefore it's the same value as other current psi's which is 4,000 - 6,000.
softballipod is offline Female
Old 08-28-2010, 11:06 AM   #9
tsb1997
Gift Guru

BalletDancer97 is a WI addict!
BalletDancer97 is a WI addict!BalletDancer97 is a WI addict!BalletDancer97 is a WI addict!BalletDancer97 is a WI addict!BalletDancer97 is a WI addict!BalletDancer97 is a WI addict!BalletDancer97 is a WI addict!BalletDancer97 is a WI addict!BalletDancer97 is a WI addict!

View Post Originally Posted by softballipod
it's still not retired, so therefore it's the same value as other current psi's which is 4,000 - 6,000.
BalletDancer97 is offline Female
Old 08-28-2010, 11:23 AM   #10
FIA
FluffyInAlabama
Gift Guru

FIA has disabled reputation

View Post Originally Posted by Snick&Tink1998
True, but KC rarely never changes, like the sherbet bunny's item is only like 200/500,
same as any other item....
new or old....
The Sherbet Bunny retired in March 2007. The PSI value is WAY more valuable than that.

--> (WIGEV) Pet Specific Items - Webkinz Insider Wiki
FIA is offline Female
Closed