Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-30-2009, 12:27 AM   #11
marnabear
Webkinz :)

marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness
marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber
Default Re: Webkinz Package Not Here Yet!

First class mail can be tracked to a certain extent if the post office is doing its job correctly. You should see that the package actually got to the post office and then the next thing you probably will see is that it got to a post office near you. All mail to my local post office goes to a nearby city to be distributed and when I have a tracking number I can see that it gets there or leaves there and then probably the next thing I will see is that it was delivered. If you have seen nothing but the post office was notified to expect the package for shipping, then it is very likely your seller forgot to mail it. I am sure it was an oversight, but don't believe you can't track first class. The last thing I got from Ebay was sent first class and I was able to track that it got the the original post office and left from there. Then I panicked a bit when the next message said it was in Alaska, but that's because someone entered the zip code of the post office incorrectly.
marnabear is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 12-30-2009, 11:35 AM   #12
You are Beautiful!
Polkadot54 is cool as a bunny clownPolkadot54 is cool as a bunny clownPolkadot54 is cool as a bunny clownPolkadot54 is cool as a bunny clownPolkadot54 is cool as a bunny clownPolkadot54 is cool as a bunny clownPolkadot54 is cool as a bunny clownPolkadot54 is cool as a bunny clownPolkadot54 is cool as a bunny clown

View Post Originally Posted by marnabear
First class mail can be tracked to a certain extent if the post office is doing its job correctly. You should see that the package actually got to the post office and then the next thing you probably will see is that it got to a post office near you. All mail to my local post office goes to a nearby city to be distributed and when I have a tracking number I can see that it gets there or leaves there and then probably the next thing I will see is that it was delivered. If you have seen nothing but the post office was notified to expect the package for shipping, then it is very likely your seller forgot to mail it. I am sure it was an oversight, but don't believe you can't track first class. The last thing I got from Ebay was sent first class and I was able to track that it got the the original post office and left from there. Then I panicked a bit when the next message said it was in Alaska, but that's because someone entered the zip code of the post office incorrectly.
I have asked the seller if the package was shipped, and she replyed yes, she shipped it out on the 16th. Also, in the "My Won" section of ebay, it says that the package was shipped out on the 16th. Is there a possibility that the post office hasn't shipped it out? Honestly, I have no idea what to do at this point.
Polkadot54 is offline Female
Old 12-30-2009, 11:52 AM   #13
marnabear
Webkinz :)

marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness
marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber

The seller should go to the post office where he or she claims to have mailed it and ask what happened to it. It is the seller's responsibility to get your item to you.
marnabear is offline Female
Old 12-30-2009, 12:43 PM   #14
You are Beautiful!
Polkadot54 is cool as a bunny clownPolkadot54 is cool as a bunny clownPolkadot54 is cool as a bunny clownPolkadot54 is cool as a bunny clownPolkadot54 is cool as a bunny clownPolkadot54 is cool as a bunny clownPolkadot54 is cool as a bunny clownPolkadot54 is cool as a bunny clownPolkadot54 is cool as a bunny clown

View Post Originally Posted by marnabear
The seller should go to the post office where he or she claims to have mailed it and ask what happened to it. It is the seller's responsibility to get your item to you.
Thanks! I have just asked my mom to send a message to the seller. Hopefully we'll get a quick response.

Thank you to everyone who has tried to help! I have recieved an email from the seller. Turns out that she sent out 8 packages on one day and none of them had showed up. She has sent out another Raccoon and gave us a new tracking number and guess what. It works! So the Raccoon should be here tomorrow. If the other ever shows up, I'll return it to the seller.

Last edited by Polkadot54; 12-30-2009 at 12:43 PM..
Polkadot54 is offline Female
Closed