Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-11-2009, 08:48 AM   #1
Webkinz :)

kat2811 is on a distinguished road

Default Unanswered: Webkinz in other countries?

I'm going on a vacation to Europe this summer and I was wondering; would I be able to access my Webkinz account from their computers?
kat2811 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 07-11-2009, 08:48 AM   #2
Whooo hooo
Gift Guru

Tula is cool as a bunny clownTula is cool as a bunny clownTula is cool as a bunny clownTula is cool as a bunny clownTula is cool as a bunny clownTula is cool as a bunny clownTula is cool as a bunny clownTula is cool as a bunny clownTula is cool as a bunny clown

Default Re: Webkinz in other countries?

Yes I would think you would have no problem. Keep in mind that there will be a huge time difference though. Since you will be logging into your account from there its still set for here time. So you will be able to play as long as its not their typical time to be down.. This would also apply to you finding the rares you will need to figure out the time difference when trying to purchase rares. The internet is the same everywhere the websites are the same in Europe as they are here. Some countries their computers are in the language spoken there. That will not be the case in Europe. If you are taking a lap top that doesn't apply..but you may need an adapter plug as Europe doesn't have the same plugs as we do.

Last edited by Tula; 07-11-2009 at 08:56 AM..
Tula is offline Female
Old 07-11-2009, 08:51 AM   #3
Gifted

xoxoilyalyssa is cool as a bunny clownxoxoilyalyssa is cool as a bunny clownxoxoilyalyssa is cool as a bunny clownxoxoilyalyssa is cool as a bunny clownxoxoilyalyssa is cool as a bunny clownxoxoilyalyssa is cool as a bunny clownxoxoilyalyssa is cool as a bunny clownxoxoilyalyssa is cool as a bunny clown

I think you would have no problem
Its just that some countries dont sell webkinz. Good luck and have fun on your trip!
-Claire :]
xoxoilyalyssa is offline Male
Old 07-11-2009, 09:57 AM   #4
Yay!I'm
Gifted

sassylove has a reputation beyond reputesassylove has a reputation beyond reputesassylove has a reputation beyond reputesassylove has a reputation beyond reputesassylove has a reputation beyond reputesassylove has a reputation beyond repute

Well when you register your account,it asks you for time settings,daylight savings,etc. I would think that once you log into your account,since you specified everything in your registration,it should be the same.For example if you were setting your time for the U.S.A. upon your registration,I would think it would save that so whenever you log into your account,the time and everything would be the same.The only real problem might be logging on when it's not night time in WW
sassylove is offline Female
Old 07-11-2009, 10:00 AM   #5
Banned
bob nws III is sweet stuff
bob nws III is sweet stuffbob nws III is sweet stuffbob nws III is sweet stuffbob nws III is sweet stuffbob nws III is sweet stuff

You can, many different countries around the world can access WW! (commodore lives in New Zealand and she can get in!). Keep in mind, though, there is a massive time difference, and, for example, the rares, you might want to use the time conversions given on WI's rare box at the top.
bob nws III is offline Male
Old 07-11-2009, 10:18 AM   #6
I Love My

Midnights Bliss is the cats pajamas!Midnights Bliss is the cats pajamas!Midnights Bliss is the cats pajamas!Midnights Bliss is the cats pajamas!Midnights Bliss is the cats pajamas!Midnights Bliss is the cats pajamas!

Yes, I'm pretty positive that you will in fact be able to access your WW account from Europe. As long as you have adopted your pets onto an american account you should be able to access your account. And don't forget that you can always contact Ganz for more information about this.

- Midnights Bliss
Midnights Bliss is offline Female
Old 07-11-2009, 10:26 AM   #7
call me erin (:

live4basketball is a jewel in the roughlive4basketball is a jewel in the rough

Yes you will, if they have computer access.
live4basketball is offline Female
Closed