Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-20-2008, 06:36 PM   #1
Webkinz :)
SassyKat101 is an unknown quantity at this point

Exclamation Unanswered: Webkinz not working!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok, I have beeen putting this off for too long. Webkinz has not been working for me for nearly a month now and it is making me really angry... i miss my pets so much.. and i have missed my pig's birthday.. it was yesterday.. so is anyone else having this problem???? Any advice???? I am so desperate.. i have tried everything.. please someone help......
SassyKat101 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-20-2008, 06:50 PM   #2
The Emperor
Banned
treknx01 is cool as a bunny clowntreknx01 is cool as a bunny clowntreknx01 is cool as a bunny clowntreknx01 is cool as a bunny clowntreknx01 is cool as a bunny clowntreknx01 is cool as a bunny clowntreknx01 is cool as a bunny clowntreknx01 is cool as a bunny clowntreknx01 is cool as a bunny clown

Default Re: Webkinz not working!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

what web browser are you using? have you tried fire fox as it seams to work better with WW,
also what link are you trying to use? if you are going in from a favorite delete it and just try going in through the webkinz home page www.webkinz.com

if you are still having problems try clearing all your temp internet files and them restarting your web browser and see if this helps.

Hope one of these ideas fixes your problem,

Also if you still cant get on try using another computer if you can and if that one dosent work then you may want to contact Ganz to see if there is something wrong with your account.
treknx01 is offline Male
Old 10-20-2008, 06:53 PM   #3
h2osu
Gifted

iamsarahsue will become famous soon enough

SassyKat,

Let me tell you, you are not alone! I have been having problems for about a month or longer also! But, there are times when I am able to log on! Do what treknx suggests and see if that helps. Otherwise, maybe you are trying to get on when the servers are full (during high traffic times). For example, most people probably try to get on right after school, or right after dinner, so it might be harder to get on then. You can try later at night, or other times in the day if you can.

But, I feel your pain! I'm sorry!
iamsarahsue is offline Female
Old 10-20-2008, 06:59 PM   #4

Unhappy Re: Webkinz not working!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks you guys.. ill try this and see if it helps
Old 10-20-2008, 07:04 PM   #5
The Emperor
Banned
treknx01 is cool as a bunny clowntreknx01 is cool as a bunny clowntreknx01 is cool as a bunny clowntreknx01 is cool as a bunny clowntreknx01 is cool as a bunny clowntreknx01 is cool as a bunny clowntreknx01 is cool as a bunny clowntreknx01 is cool as a bunny clowntreknx01 is cool as a bunny clown

Sorry for the double post but I forgot to mention that sinc Ganz made the changes to add the language options WW has been taking a lot longer to load it takes about 1-1.5 mins for me so just give it a chance for a few mins and see if it will load
treknx01 is offline Male
Old 10-20-2008, 07:04 PM   #6
call me ratty!
Gifted

rattyjol is not just visiting!rattyjol is not just visiting!rattyjol is not just visiting!rattyjol is not just visiting!rattyjol is not just visiting!rattyjol is not just visiting!rattyjol is not just visiting!rattyjol is not just visiting!rattyjol is not just visiting!rattyjol is not just visiting!rattyjol is not just visiting!

my account has been logging in slowly for a while now. i'd suggest just letting it go for a while, maybe check out the WI front page while you're waiting. hope i helped!
rattyjol is offline Female
Old 10-20-2008, 07:09 PM   #7

Wink Re: Webkinz not working!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OMG!!!!!!!!! I LOVE YOU GUYS!!! IM IN THANK YOU SOOOOOOOOO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 10-20-2008, 07:11 PM   #8
100% Evil.
Gift Guru

Mama Girl NH has lots of talentMama Girl NH has lots of talentMama Girl NH has lots of talentMama Girl NH has lots of talentMama Girl NH has lots of talentMama Girl NH has lots of talentMama Girl NH has lots of talentMama Girl NH has lots of talentMama Girl NH has lots of talentMama Girl NH has lots of talentMama Girl NH has lots of talentMama Girl NH has lots of talentMama Girl NH has lots of talentMama Girl NH has lots of talentMama Girl NH has lots of talent

The logging in process does take a lot longer now. Just sign in, then go do something for 5 minutes or so (Brush your teeth in the morning, get the mail, make the bed, vacume a room) and usually by the time I come back it's logged in.
A few months back it would only take 5-10 seconds to connect.... so the key word now is patience and just give it time. Hope that helps.
Mama Girl NH is offline Female
Closed