Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-14-2010, 03:53 PM   #81
Luv Twilight
Webkinz :)

BellaSwan has a reputation beyond reputeBellaSwan has a reputation beyond reputeBellaSwan has a reputation beyond reputeBellaSwan has a reputation beyond reputeBellaSwan has a reputation beyond reputeBellaSwan has a reputation beyond repute

Default Re: Webkinz NOT Loading - on any browser!

I've been trying to log in all day, and it's dang frustrating. I was able to do my dailies on my Asian and Euro accounts on servers 13 and 14, but none of my US accounts will go past the green screen. I'm going to miss out on my Daily Kinz Care prizes at the end of the week, and I bet Ganz won't do a flipping thing about it lol. Server 6 is really bad, I doubt I'll be able to get the two accounts on server 6 to work at all today. And it's definitely not a java issue or a virus issue...I have the very latest java version, and I run a full virus scan every day because I'm paranoid lol. (I haven't had a computer virus in four years!)
BellaSwan is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-14-2010, 03:55 PM   #82

skr3850 is on a distinguished road

I called this morning because i couldn't get on, log in page was there and then nothing. This is what i was told, it's because you use AVG and they had a huge upgrade last week. OK but why have a been having trouble logging out for 3 to 4 weeks. Log out, get a server problem pop up.Oh no that was because i have Avg. Hum maybe nobody wants to confess to server problems. Maybe of course it may be bacause i have AVG.

How do i find out which server i'm on.
Old 10-14-2010, 03:55 PM   #83
h94

h94 is on a distinguished road

Yay! It is finally working for me!
h94 is offline Female
Old 10-14-2010, 03:57 PM   #84
Gifted

poobears is sweet stuff
poobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuff

The web page isn't even showing up for us. Says it's not a valid web address anymore or the link is broken. Doesn't matter what computer or what browser you try to log in with. We've had glitches where it won't log in but never where it won't even recognize it as a valid web page.
Old 10-14-2010, 04:00 PM   #85
iamawackywinner2

gomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Button
gomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Button

It seems that if it is a server problem that it would affect only one server or just a few. I have accts on 11 servers and am not able to even get the login screen most of the time. I have been able to login to 3 accounts today off and on trying to do dailies, etc. and that is all. Hmmmm
gomommu41 is offline Female
Old 10-14-2010, 04:01 PM   #86
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

Here, click on this loader link (it is not the front page, it is direct) I had one of the members here who is on send me the link and it works, give it a whirl
Welcome to Webkinz
Dixiecup is offline Female
Old 10-14-2010, 04:02 PM   #87

Ritzcracker is stuck on replay
Ritzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replay

View Post Originally Posted by BellaSwan
I've been trying to log in all day, and it's dang frustrating. I was able to do my dailies on my Asian and Euro accounts on servers 13 and 14, but none of my US accounts will go past the green screen. I'm going to miss out on my Daily Kinz Care prizes at the end of the week, and I bet Ganz won't do a flipping thing about it lol. Server 6 is really bad, I doubt I'll be able to get the two accounts on server 6 to work at all today. And it's definitely not a java issue or a virus issue...I have the very latest java version, and I run a full virus scan every day because I'm paranoid lol. (I haven't had a computer virus in four years!)
I can't get into my server 6 account either, though the other ones will load (when the 404 glitch isn't appearing). I already missed a number of activities, including Wheel of Deluxe. I am not amused. I tried calling Ganz, and they aren't even answering phones - just rings endlessly. I guess their phones were ringing off the hook and they gave up...
Ritzcracker is offline Female
Old 10-14-2010, 04:03 PM   #88
Luv Wacky POI

kuhl123 knows no boundskuhl123 knows no bounds
kuhl123 knows no boundskuhl123 knows no boundskuhl123 knows no boundskuhl123 knows no boundskuhl123 knows no boundskuhl123 knows no bounds

View Post Originally Posted by Dixiecup
Here, click on this loader link (it is not the front page, it is direct) I had one of the members here who is on send me the link and it works, give it a whirl
Welcome to Webkinz
thanks Dixie.... tried the loader page too but only get a blank screen with the top whit and the bottom green...
kuhl123 is offline Female
Old 10-14-2010, 04:03 PM   #89
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

Try the link. some of you may get on!
Welcome to Webkinz
Dixiecup is offline Female
Old 10-14-2010, 04:04 PM   #90

JoKinder is a name known to allJoKinder is a name known to allJoKinder is a name known to all

Just spoke with Webkinz tech. they are aware of the problem and hope it can be fixed tonight.

Please do not type in RED or BLUE reserved for staff
Webberlily

Last edited by Webberlily; 10-16-2010 at 11:21 AM.. Reason: removing red ink
JoKinder is offline Female
Closed

Tags
f l a m e d a n c e