Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-14-2010, 03:43 PM   #71
Luv Wacky POI
Webkinz :)

kuhl123 knows no boundskuhl123 knows no bounds
kuhl123 knows no boundskuhl123 knows no boundskuhl123 knows no boundskuhl123 knows no boundskuhl123 knows no boundskuhl123 knows no bounds

Default Re: Webkinz NOT Loading - on any browser!

Dawnscott1 you are right it is NOT a java issue - my DH can log on to my account right now whie I can not.... only get the whote screen - our computers are identical set up so I have no clue... but it's not java - I could log on this morning just fine

Last edited by kuhl123; 10-14-2010 at 03:46 PM..
kuhl123 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-14-2010, 03:43 PM   #72
iamawackywinner2

gomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Button
gomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Button

View Post Originally Posted by dawnscott1
I dont think it is a Java update problem right now. That is why it goes on and off so much.
There is an update for some of the games, but the reps said they are doing Maintenence on the website, I had it while others did not, and while others had it I did not. So I do not know if the specific issue we are having has to do with Java or else no one would get it at all if the update was not done
You are correct. I logged back in and cannot get into IE or Firefox now. Guess we will have to wait until they are finished with the maintenance. Hopefully they are fixing some of the irritating glitches. LOL
gomommu41 is offline Female
Old 10-14-2010, 03:44 PM   #73
h94

h94 is on a distinguished road

Default Re: www.webkinz.com is down

How can you tell what server you are on? It's not working for me either.
h94 is offline Female
Old 10-14-2010, 03:44 PM   #74
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

I had no problem loading this am, either, but now I have the Not Found error 404 pop up. I think one of their servers crashed
Dixiecup is offline Female
Old 10-14-2010, 03:45 PM   #75
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

This is NOT a maintenance This is more likely a server crash and if this is the case some of us may not see WW until some time tomorrow
Dixiecup is offline Female
Old 10-14-2010, 03:47 PM   #76
iamawackywinner2

gomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Button
gomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Button

Well, guesss we will just have to wait it out. Thanks Dixiecup.
gomommu41 is offline Female
Old 10-14-2010, 03:50 PM   #77

Ritzcracker is stuck on replay
Ritzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replay

The 404 error has been coming and going all day. I have been able to get on several accounts at least at some point, but one account won't go beyond the green screen. That account is on server 6, which I believe is known to be a bad one.
Ritzcracker is offline Female
Old 10-14-2010, 03:50 PM   #78
Luv Wacky POI

kuhl123 knows no boundskuhl123 knows no bounds
kuhl123 knows no boundskuhl123 knows no boundskuhl123 knows no boundskuhl123 knows no boundskuhl123 knows no boundskuhl123 knows no bounds

View Post Originally Posted by Dixiecup
This is NOT a maintenance This is more likely a server crash and if this is the case some of us may not see WW until some time tomorrow
well... than why can my DH log onto my account while I can't ? we don't have fixed IP adresses so that can't be the reason.... any Idea? b'c if it's a server crash then he should not be able to log on my account... I am on server 5
kuhl123 is offline Female
Old 10-14-2010, 03:51 PM   #79
here to win

carmentacmc is not just visiting!carmentacmc is not just visiting!carmentacmc is not just visiting!carmentacmc is not just visiting!carmentacmc is not just visiting!carmentacmc is not just visiting!carmentacmc is not just visiting!carmentacmc is not just visiting!carmentacmc is not just visiting!carmentacmc is not just visiting!carmentacmc is not just visiting!carmentacmc is not just visiting!

Default Re: www.webkinz.com is down

It's working fine for me. This is the first time I have logged in today, and I am using Microsoft Internet Explorer because Firefox is still not working on my computer.
Though I saw the title of this thread and started panicking because I'm working on a story about how I think the Webkinz World is going to end, and this is so close to how the site ends in my story, it's scary.
Old 10-14-2010, 03:52 PM   #80

Linduh is a glorious beacon of lightLinduh is a glorious beacon of lightLinduh is a glorious beacon of light

I am so glad to find this thread! I thought I was all alone out here! Misery loves company you know! Sorry! That was not nice but I was ready to throw my computer through the window! I have been fighting this battle for 2 days now and I have done so much computer maintenance and house cleaning I about to go nuts! Enough with adding new stuff now Webkinz just fix the problems that exist!!!
Linduh is offline Female
Closed

Tags
f l a m e d a n c e