Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-14-2010, 04:04 PM   #91
iamawackywinner2
Webkinz :)

gomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Button
gomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Button

Default Re: Webkinz NOT Loading - on any browser!

View Post Originally Posted by skr3850
I called this morning because i couldn't get on, log in page was there and then nothing. This is what i was told, it's because you use AVG and they had a huge upgrade last week. OK but why have a been having trouble logging out for 3 to 4 weeks. Log out, get a server problem pop up.Oh no that was because i have Avg. Hum maybe nobody wants to confess to server problems. Maybe of course it may be bacause i have AVG.

How do i find out which server i'm on.
I do not have AVG so that could not be the cause.
On Firefox the server shows on the left bottom of WW screen as it is loading. It is the number following wapi. Mine is very fast so I really have to watch it closely to see it. Right now since none of WW is loading it does not show on mine.
gomommu41 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-14-2010, 04:04 PM   #92
Luv Wacky POI

kuhl123 knows no boundskuhl123 knows no bounds
kuhl123 knows no boundskuhl123 knows no boundskuhl123 knows no boundskuhl123 knows no boundskuhl123 knows no boundskuhl123 knows no bounds

...here you can see it....

Last edited by kuhl123; 12-27-2010 at 05:50 PM..
kuhl123 is offline Female
Old 10-14-2010, 04:08 PM   #93
Diabetes Awareness
Gift Guru

dawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Fame
dawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Fame

View Post Originally Posted by kuhl123
thanks Dixie.... tried the loader page too but only get a blank screen with the top whit and the bottom green...
Me too just a blank screen
dawnscott1 is offline Female
Old 10-14-2010, 04:11 PM   #94

JoKinder is a name known to allJoKinder is a name known to allJoKinder is a name known to all

Just spoke with Webkinz tech. they are aware of the problem and hope it can be fixed tonight. It is a problem with their servers...nothing to do with our computers.

Last edited by Dixiecup; 10-14-2010 at 04:28 PM.. Reason: red and blue ink is for staff only
JoKinder is offline Female
Old 10-14-2010, 04:13 PM   #95
Luv Wacky POI

kuhl123 knows no boundskuhl123 knows no bounds
kuhl123 knows no boundskuhl123 knows no boundskuhl123 knows no boundskuhl123 knows no boundskuhl123 knows no boundskuhl123 knows no bounds

Thanks for giving us the update.... not that it makes it better but at least we can stop looking for reasons/problems on our side... vent on insiderders

Last edited by Dixiecup; 10-14-2010 at 04:29 PM.. Reason: removing post quote
kuhl123 is offline Female
Old 10-14-2010, 04:19 PM   #96
jeri is a glorious beacon of lightjeri is a glorious beacon of light

View Post Originally Posted by Dixiecup
Here, click on this loader link (it is not the front page, it is direct) I had one of the members here who is on send me the link and it works, give it a whirl
Welcome to Webkinz
Yeah! Thanks so much dixiecup. I was able to log onto 9 different family accounts last hour but only got a green screen on me. My mom couldn't log on to my account earlier either. You're link worked, I'm finally on. Thanks again!
jeri is offline Female
Old 10-14-2010, 04:28 PM   #97
batgirl2021

batgirl2021 is a name known to allbatgirl2021 is a name known to allbatgirl2021 is a name known to all

View Post Originally Posted by jeri
Yeah! Thanks so much dixiecup. I was able to log onto 9 different family accounts last hour but only got a green screen on me. My mom couldn't log on to my account earlier either. You're link worked, I'm finally on. Thanks again!
Can you please share the link?
batgirl2021 is offline Female
Old 10-14-2010, 04:32 PM   #98
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

AW, so glad I could help even if it is only a couple of people. JoKinder is definitely right. It is a server crash and not your computers so clearing cache and refreshing login and updating Java won't do anything to help. The only thing that will is waiting it out. Or try my loader link, it seems to be working for SOME people
Welcome to Webkinz

OK, for those of you using Firefox, try THIS link and see if it works
http://66.48.69.102/loader4.php?go=loadReturnUser&aol=0&fs=0
Dixiecup is offline Female
Old 10-14-2010, 04:35 PM   #99

Lambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contest
Lambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contest

Same problem, but that link also worked for me! Thanks so much, I only had one more site to do my job on when it started! Ugh!!

Batgirl, just click on "welcome to webkinz" in the post above you. That's the link.
Lambchop77 is offline Female
Old 10-14-2010, 04:42 PM   #100

Ritzcracker is stuck on replay
Ritzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replay

View Post Originally Posted by Dixiecup
AW, so glad I could help even if it is only a couple of people. JoKinder is definitely right. It is a server crash and not your computers so clearing cache and refreshing login and updating Java won't do anything to help. The only thing that will is waiting it out. Or try my loader link, it seems to be working for SOME people
Welcome to Webkinz

OK, for those of you using Firefox, try THIS link and see if it works
http://66.48.69.102/loader4.php?go=loadReturnUser&aol=0&fs=0
I think there are at least two separate issues going on. If you're getting the 404 error, the above link may help. If you can get into some accounts, but not others, that link does nothing. Several others have said they can't get into server 6 accounts. Is it limited to that one, or are there others as well? Or can anyone get on server 6?
Ritzcracker is offline Female
Closed

Tags
f l a m e d a n c e