Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-28-2009, 11:27 PM   #1
photographer
Webkinz :)

Marley_is_love is a splendid one to beholdMarley_is_love is a splendid one to beholdMarley_is_love is a splendid one to beholdMarley_is_love is a splendid one to behold

Default Unanswered: Webkinz Not Loading?

I've been loading Webkinz for half an hour! I have a American account. Is anyone - and i mean anyone - having this problem? I really wanted that rare.
Marley_is_love is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 04-29-2009, 12:02 AM   #2
keji is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Webkinz Not Loading?

You're not alone.
Try changing your browser. Normally I use Explorer but it has not been willing to load 'Today's Activities' for me lately and today keeps freezing. Firefox has been pretty good this week, but today all I get is a blank screen. However, Safari is working well for me today for accounts from all three timezones... there doesn't seem to be any rhyme or reason to what works on any given day. I have been having lots of problems for a week or two now, but had had a few good months before that so hopefully it will clear up again.
keji is offline Female
Old 04-29-2009, 12:08 AM   #3

Tortoisefly is on a distinguished road

As Keji said... try another browser. When I have issues loading in Firefox I go to Explorer and vice versa. It's actually why I originally switched to Firefox... as a temporary way to load my WK account... and then found I liked FF better so now Explorer is my backup. *g*
Old 04-29-2009, 12:13 AM   #4
cookiecrumbles

Hmm... I just logged on and am not having problems yet, I am using explorer. Let me try "Today's Activities"

Nope. I just tried it and it loaded just fine. Maybe you are on a bad server???? IDK. Hope it gets fixed!

Last edited by cookiecrumbles; 04-29-2009 at 12:13 AM..
Closed