Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-25-2008, 12:15 PM   #41
hopee May 24 weekend
Gift Guru

Rejewal is cool as a bunny clownRejewal is cool as a bunny clownRejewal is cool as a bunny clownRejewal is cool as a bunny clownRejewal is cool as a bunny clownRejewal is cool as a bunny clownRejewal is cool as a bunny clownRejewal is cool as a bunny clownRejewal is cool as a bunny clown

Default Re: webkinz not letting me log in

I got in, but only using firefox Ie absolutely no success for me
Rejewal is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 12-25-2008, 12:32 PM   #42
I ♥ my family
Webkinz :)

nonna72 flows towards the sea of knowledgenonna72 flows towards the sea of knowledgenonna72 flows towards the sea of knowledgenonna72 flows towards the sea of knowledgenonna72 flows towards the sea of knowledgenonna72 flows towards the sea of knowledgenonna72 flows towards the sea of knowledgenonna72 flows towards the sea of knowledge

I tried clearing the cache on my computer & I still had a hard time logging in.
Finally I just logged in & left it at the Green screen. After about 10-20 minutes, I got in. I have gotten in twice like that now. It wasn't actually that slow once I got in. I just took quite a while to get in.
I did all my gardening when I got in because I figured I might not be able to get in anymore today. We decided not to register our new pets today, because it so busy.
It is frustating not being able to get in easily, but I suppose it can be expected on Christmas. I just got Webkinz in Easter. I wonder if it was this busy last Christmas too.
nonna72 is offline Female
Old 12-25-2008, 12:37 PM   #43
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

OH yes, I only managed to get Christmas gifts on ONE of my accounts. I was even lucky to get that. It was a terror all day long and people were not getting adoption gifts, getting logged out before they even got fully settled into the front page, stuff was 'disappearing' from docks...it was a mish-mash and very poorly organized. It is a little better, now. I think the major traffic has died down some. I am not waiting 7-10 minutes to get in. Just a couple.
Dixiecup is offline Female
Old 12-25-2008, 01:02 PM   #44
Gift Guru

MsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicness
MsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber
Donation Award 

I know everyone is having trouble getting in. I kept getting a white screen.
I logged in very early just to open my doors and get my gifts.
Tried playing later to no avail or little anyway.
So I signed off JUSt so the little ones could have room to register their pets and their scratch offs---tree, ect.
There will be other W shop coupons and things in the next few days.
Certainly in an uncomplicated world everything would be smooth running------but my priority is my grandson not me.
Of course this is just my opinion.
MsHoliday is offline Female
Old 12-25-2008, 02:09 PM   #45
Lil Kinz
jom1130 is an unknown quantity at this point

I can get in after a long wait, but then the first activity I try to do gets stuck on please wait! I was looking forward to the cool quick draws today, guess I don't get to do them.
Old 12-25-2008, 02:23 PM   #46
bflyangel
Gift Guru

bflyangel rules the roostbflyangel rules the roostbflyangel rules the roostbflyangel rules the roostbflyangel rules the roostbflyangel rules the roostbflyangel rules the roostbflyangel rules the roostbflyangel rules the roostbflyangel rules the roostbflyangel rules the roostbflyangel rules the roostbflyangel rules the roost

Arrg! I'm in line.. this is stupid. I hoped Ganz had gotten things fixed for this Christmas
bflyangel is offline Female
Old 12-26-2008, 09:32 AM   #47
hey y'all...
Webkinz :)

xoxo_Ditzyyy is an unknown quantity at this point

well it seems like this whole mess is fixed! thanks everybody for the great help and i hope you all got good advice here too. thanks and happy holidays!
xoxo_Ditzyyy is offline Female
Closed