Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-27-2012, 10:31 PM   #31
Webkinz :)

Centex Homes 1 swims in greatness
Centex Homes 1 swims in greatnessCentex Homes 1 swims in greatnessCentex Homes 1 swims in greatness

Default Re: WEBKINZ NEWZ UNDER MAINTENANCE???

Whenver WKN is under matience, there's problaly going to be an update. It hasn't been working.
Sponsored Links
Old 03-28-2012, 05:48 AM   #32
Majesty84

Arte's Fan is a creator of wonder
Arte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonder

I was able to get on yesterday morning around 7am or 7:30am. I did what little things I had to do and that's it. I can't get on today because of their maintenance. I thought they did it last Wednesday. I could be wrong though. I guess I won't be able to get on at all today because I won't get home until a little after 9pm tonight.
Arte's Fan is offline Female
Old 03-28-2012, 08:10 AM   #33
ebkinz. EX-cellent!

serendipitydoda is an unparalleled talent
serendipitydoda is an unparalleled talentserendipitydoda is an unparalleled talentserendipitydoda is an unparalleled talentserendipitydoda is an unparalleled talentserendipitydoda is an unparalleled talentserendipitydoda is an unparalleled talentserendipitydoda is an unparalleled talentserendipitydoda is an unparalleled talentserendipitydoda is an unparalleled talentserendipitydoda is an unparalleled talent

I'm just wondering how long it'll be down. It's been down all day yesterday and as of 6:00 am PST, it's STILL down.

I'm assuming it's got something to do with being a combination of regular Wednesday "upgrades" as well as that "GanzWorld" thing-y they were going on about the other day with all that stuff about making sure your passwords and login name(s) were correct/what you wanted them to be.

Given that external (outside of WW) Mirror Mirror video seems to be linked to the WKN site (as well as those click-to-wins like the peek a newz and parents' club), what do you think the chances that they might extend them?

Two days ago, I finally managed to get all except for one of the Mirror items). The only one I'm missing now is the tiara and I'd really like the full stable of "play days" to try and get it.

(I do hope WW/Ganz get the idea to do the external link for their future video promos. It's SOOOOOO much more convenient for me.)
Old 03-28-2012, 08:33 AM   #34
mycatsnores
Banned
Sleeping Awake has lots of talentSleeping Awake has lots of talentSleeping Awake has lots of talentSleeping Awake has lots of talentSleeping Awake has lots of talentSleeping Awake has lots of talentSleeping Awake has lots of talentSleeping Awake has lots of talentSleeping Awake has lots of talentSleeping Awake has lots of talentSleeping Awake has lots of talentSleeping Awake has lots of talentSleeping Awake has lots of talentSleeping Awake has lots of talentSleeping Awake has lots of talent

Anyone want to order a pizza while we're waiting? It's only 8 AM here but I'm game for pizza any time of day. Want to come over and play Uno or watch my crazy neighbors hang their washed dishes out on their clothes line? I wonder if we organize a Google Flash Mob and storm Webkinz Newz, if they'd at least let us all have access to the Movie Movie. And the Floaty Clicky contest. And the Parent Ad contest. And the Peek a Newz contest. That's all I ask ....
Sleeping Awake is offline Female
Old 03-28-2012, 09:05 AM   #35

clikky wears the mantle of perfection with graceclikky wears the mantle of perfection with graceclikky wears the mantle of perfection with graceclikky wears the mantle of perfection with graceclikky wears the mantle of perfection with graceclikky wears the mantle of perfection with graceclikky wears the mantle of perfection with grace

View Post Originally Posted by kkred411
Still not working
OK. 9:45 PST.. Still no Webkinz. I wouldn't complain at all if this were just some random site, but we really look forward to doing this every day. I agree that they should at least extend the ads contests and I truly think they should do something to make up for the missing of log ins.. Since we can't get into the site, we won't be eligible for the daily log in prize on Sunday..

I love all the new things they do, and I really hope this new update is over-the-top wonderful. I am especially looking forward to the new SPREE prizes.. These are more my taste than the ones before. Think they might re-do the Wheel of Yum, too? I've won so many monkey T-shirts.........LOL same on Wheel of the Month...............Wishing!!! ..............

Hey.. 10 pst.. I am able to sign in, and what do I see? on the Daily Log In, It shows Tuesday as already done! Yay! Maybe they will do that for everyone?

Last edited by clikky; 03-28-2012 at 09:05 AM..
clikky is offline Female
Old 03-28-2012, 09:16 AM   #36

bsburn99 will become famous soon enough

PSSSST....Don't tell anyone, but I've been able to log on with this link Welcome to Webkinz . There are no ads but you can do your dailies, and I just logged in and saw the new theme in the W-Shop. Let's just keep it among ourselves, shall we
bsburn99 is offline Female
Old 03-28-2012, 09:26 AM   #37

Candybear is a jewel in the roughCandybear is a jewel in the rough

View Post Originally Posted by Sleeping Awake
Anyone want to order a pizza while we're waiting? It's only 8 AM here but I'm game for pizza any time of day. Want to come over and play Uno or watch my crazy neighbors hang their washed dishes out on their clothes line? I wonder if we organize a Google Flash Mob and storm Webkinz Newz, if they'd at least let us all have access to the Movie Movie. And the Floaty Clicky contest. And the Parent Ad contest. And the Peek a Newz contest. That's all I ask ....
Sounds great!!! I am down for pizza and crazy neighbors anytime! LOL. They HANG their DISHES on the line?? That must be a sight!!!
Candybear is offline Female
Old 03-28-2012, 09:46 AM   #38

LalaMoosh is the cats pajamas!LalaMoosh is the cats pajamas!LalaMoosh is the cats pajamas!LalaMoosh is the cats pajamas!LalaMoosh is the cats pajamas!LalaMoosh is the cats pajamas!

Thumbs up Re: WEBKINZ NEWZ UNDER MAINTENANCE???

View Post Originally Posted by Sleeping Awake
...watch my crazy neighbors hang their washed dishes out on their clothes line?
Oooooo, ooooooo choose me! I like pizza hot or cold. Aaaaand I'd love to see them crazy neighbors of yours, but only if we can make tin foil hats.
LalaMoosh is offline Female
Old 03-28-2012, 09:47 AM   #39
teowed

teowed has a spectacular aura about

Still down what could they be up to thats taking 2 days makes me didnt get to do yesterdays and now todays .
teowed is offline Female
Old 03-28-2012, 09:49 AM   #40
Gifted

kpk4803 is an abundance of joykpk4803 is an abundance of joykpk4803 is an abundance of joy
kpk4803 is an abundance of joykpk4803 is an abundance of joykpk4803 is an abundance of joykpk4803 is an abundance of joykpk4803 is an abundance of joy

Down for 2 days down! D:
Closed