Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-27-2012, 01:09 PM   #1
Webkinz :)

flutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guide

Question Unanswered: WEBKINZ NEWZ UNDER MAINTENANCE???

Is it just happening to me, or is anyone else getting the Webkinz Newz is undergoing Maintenance still?? it's now 2:10pm kinztime, and it's been like this since 9:00am that I know of!
flutterby7 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 03-27-2012, 01:16 PM   #2
alabastered

alabastered is a WI addict!
alabastered is a WI addict!alabastered is a WI addict!alabastered is a WI addict!alabastered is a WI addict!alabastered is a WI addict!alabastered is a WI addict!alabastered is a WI addict!alabastered is a WI addict!

Default Re: WEBKINZ NEWZ UNDER MAINTENANCE???

it's been down all day for me too. can't offer any help but, at least it's not just you
alabastered is offline Female
Old 03-27-2012, 01:18 PM   #3

pieisawesome defies all odds
pieisawesome defies all oddspieisawesome defies all oddspieisawesome defies all oddspieisawesome defies all oddspieisawesome defies all oddspieisawesome defies all oddspieisawesome defies all oddspieisawesome defies all oddspieisawesome defies all oddspieisawesome defies all oddspieisawesome defies all oddspieisawesome defies all oddspieisawesome defies all oddspieisawesome defies all odds

It's happening to me, too. I think they might be changing WKN accounts to the Ganzworld accounts (there was an ad about that)
pieisawesome is offline Female
Old 03-27-2012, 02:45 PM   #4
Catchatiger
Banned
Pigs Fly wows us all with wonderPigs Fly wows us all with wonderPigs Fly wows us all with wonderPigs Fly wows us all with wonderPigs Fly wows us all with wonderPigs Fly wows us all with wonderPigs Fly wows us all with wonderPigs Fly wows us all with wonderPigs Fly wows us all with wonderPigs Fly wows us all with wonder

Down here, I wish they would post something a day or so ahead of time. I mean you might see something about it here or if you go read things on WKN but WKN is really messy lately. They have so many links and even the more current things get scrolled off, or there are a lot of icons that go to pages with one line on it and it isnt worth even going. They ought to plainly put inmportant info on the front page so all can be warned. I think
Pigs Fly is offline Female
Old 03-27-2012, 02:59 PM   #5
Laughs often

Naturelover is all that glittersNaturelover is all that glittersNaturelover is all that glittersNaturelover is all that glitters
Naturelover is all that glittersNaturelover is all that glittersNaturelover is all that glittersNaturelover is all that glittersNaturelover is all that glittersNaturelover is all that glittersNaturelover is all that glittersNaturelover is all that glittersNaturelover is all that glittersNaturelover is all that glittersNaturelover is all that glittersNaturelover is all that glitters

I just tried again and it is under maintaince. I am not getting in
Naturelover is offline Female
Old 03-27-2012, 03:15 PM   #6
Wacky and
Gifted

aug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy day
aug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy day

It's down for me too.
Glad to know I'm not the only one
aug2168 is offline Female
Old 03-27-2012, 03:23 PM   #7
oo hoo! Nickelcat is
Gifted

Nickelcat knows no boundsNickelcat knows no bounds
Nickelcat knows no boundsNickelcat knows no boundsNickelcat knows no boundsNickelcat knows no boundsNickelcat knows no boundsNickelcat knows no boundsNickelcat knows no bounds

Yup, down here as well! I wonder when it will come back up??

Nickelcat
Nickelcat is offline Female
Old 03-27-2012, 03:44 PM   #8
I'm movin' on ♥

Desty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicness
Desty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicness

Well, it's down today for the pre-maintenance.. then it will be down tomorrow for the Wednesday maintenance, and then again on Wednesday evening/Thursday for the post-maintenance.
I think they are busily working on a new graphic for the 'You are currently waiting in line' message.
Friday, it will be up momentarily when everyone will experience that 'omg what have they done' day, and then the Ganz employees go home for the weekend.
(ok, just kidding) It's been down for me all day too.

Last edited by Desty; 03-27-2012 at 03:51 PM..
Desty is offline Female
Old 03-27-2012, 04:01 PM   #9
Chimney loves Wacky!
Gifted

R3dRulez has disabled reputation

Ugh! So many things that are Webkinz-related went down D;
I got the picture of the site down
Click the image to open in full size.
R3dRulez is offline Female
Old 03-27-2012, 04:02 PM   #10
Call me Submerged

Coolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreams
Coolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreams

View Post Originally Posted by Desty
Well, it's down today for the pre-maintenance.. then it will be down tomorrow for the Wednesday maintenance, and then again on Wednesday evening/Thursday for the post-maintenance.
I think they are busily working on a new graphic for the 'You are currently waiting in line' message.
Friday, it will be up momentarily when everyone will experience that 'omg what have they done' day, and then the Ganz employees go home for the weekend.
(ok, just kidding) It's been down for me all day too.

Its down for me, too!
Closed