Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-06-2011, 12:45 PM   #1
loony9083
Webkinz :)

momluvswebkinz2 has a reputation beyond reputemomluvswebkinz2 has a reputation beyond reputemomluvswebkinz2 has a reputation beyond reputemomluvswebkinz2 has a reputation beyond reputemomluvswebkinz2 has a reputation beyond reputemomluvswebkinz2 has a reputation beyond repute

Default Unanswered: webkinz and netbooks?

i got my DD a netbook and webkinz is not showing the full screen. i only get part of it. i know there is something special you have to do but i just can't find it anywhere here. can someone out here help me or put me in the right direction to the instructions....please. thank you
momluvswebkinz2 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 03-06-2011, 12:49 PM   #2
e all love

pandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forum
pandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forum

Default Re: webkinz and netbooks?

If you can't see all the items at the bottom of your screen, you might try changing your monitor resolution to 1024x768. Windows 98/2000/XP Users
  1. Right-click on your desktop (away from any icons or open windows)
  2. Select "Properties"
  3. This will open your Display Properties Control Panel.
  4. Click on the "Settings" tab.
  5. In the middle of this panel, you will see your "Screen Resolution" slider. Slide this to the right, until you get to 1024x768 (higher resolutions are okay, but make sure that they are compatible with your monitor). Press "OK" to confirm your choice.
  6. Your monitor will flicker a bit then change to its new settings. You're now ready to go!
Windows Vista Users
  • Method 1: From the desktop
    1. Right-click on your desktop (away from any icons or open windows)
    2. Click "Personalize"
    3. At the bottom of the list, click "Display Settings".
    4. Use the slider bar to select your desired resolution (1024x768 or higher)
    5. Click OK.
  • Method 2: From Control Panel
    1. Click the Start button (it's still called that, it just doesn't say "Start" on it anymore)
    2. Click "Control Panel"
    3. Under "Appearance and Personalization", select "Adjust Screen Resolution".
    4. Use the slider bar to select your desired resolution (1024x768 or higher)
    5. Click OK.
Mac Users
  1. Go to the Apple menu at the top left-hand corner of the screen, and choose System Preferences from the drop-down menu.
  2. Select "Displays"
  3. Select 1024 x 768 or a higher resolution that is compatible with your
Old 03-06-2011, 12:52 PM   #3
FIA
FluffyInAlabama
Gift Guru

FIA has disabled reputation

Or, just go to this URL:

--> Welcome to Webkinz

That way you don't have to mess with any of your computer's settings.

This is the method I use on my Netbook.
FIA is offline Female
Old 03-06-2011, 12:59 PM   #4
loony9083

momluvswebkinz2 has a reputation beyond reputemomluvswebkinz2 has a reputation beyond reputemomluvswebkinz2 has a reputation beyond reputemomluvswebkinz2 has a reputation beyond reputemomluvswebkinz2 has a reputation beyond reputemomluvswebkinz2 has a reputation beyond repute

View Post Originally Posted by FIA
Or, just go to this URL:

--> Welcome to Webkinz

That way you don't have to mess with any of your computer's settings.

This is the method I use on my Netbook.
stupid question...is url in the address bar? sorry i just don't know awhole lot of computer stuff
Old 03-06-2011, 01:02 PM   #5
e all love

pandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forum

View Post Originally Posted by momluvswebkinz2
stupid question...is url in the address bar? sorry i just don't know awhole lot of computer stuff
Yes it is the adress bar, you can just click it then it will take you there also.
Old 03-06-2011, 01:02 PM   #6
I'm Julia

skyrazor12 wears the mantle of perfection with graceskyrazor12 wears the mantle of perfection with graceskyrazor12 wears the mantle of perfection with graceskyrazor12 wears the mantle of perfection with graceskyrazor12 wears the mantle of perfection with graceskyrazor12 wears the mantle of perfection with graceskyrazor12 wears the mantle of perfection with grace

I just switched to Google Chrome and it automatically worked.
skyrazor12 is offline Female
Old 03-06-2011, 01:03 PM   #7
loony9083

the resolution only goes to 600. does that sound right to you? i wasn't able to get past that.
Old 03-06-2011, 01:11 PM   #8
e all love

Hmmm....that doesn't sound right, how about you just try the URL in the adress bar, it worked for me! Also I'll do some searching I found something about that cut off screen stuff once, I'll try to again.
Old 03-06-2011, 01:12 PM   #9
loony9083

View Post Originally Posted by momluvswebkinz2
the resolution only goes to 600. does that sound right to you? i wasn't able to get past that.
i will try all these suggestions to see if something works. i was the same when i did the URL thing. thanks to you all. any other ideas would be appreciated as well.
Old 03-06-2011, 01:16 PM   #10
e all love

On your keyboard there are buttons with the letter F and a number. Push F11 and it will go full screen (after you log in). Hope this works!
Closed