Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-27-2009, 07:57 PM   #1
Webkinz :)

maxima1 is a jewel in the roughmaxima1 is a jewel in the rough

Default Answered: Webkinz mutt??? Real or Fake???

Ok, I was looking at the virtual pets in webkinz insider webkinz psi/psf section and noticed this in the virtual pets!

Webkinz Mutt

Tags:

Click the image to open in full size. Click the image to open in full size. Click the image to open in full size.
Webkinz Dragster
Click the image to open in full size.
Burger and Bun

Is it real? I do not know, but I do not think so. Webkinz dragster psi and a burger pet item...burger is from wshop and dragster is exclusive...

Please help! no clue if real or not and how to get it!
maxima1 is offline Male
Best Answer - Posted by koalakinzforever
That is the demo webbie on webkinzdemo.com that you can get 24 hours of play time with for free! The dragster and burger are the PSI and PSF because it is just a demo pet, so it doesn't really need a real PSI or PSF.

So to answer your question, the mutt is not fake! It is just not part of the main WW site.
Sponsored Links
Old 08-27-2009, 07:59 PM   #2
Banned
MissPuppy is a WI addict!
MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!

Default Re: Webkinz mutt??? Real or Fake???

Actually you can get one and try it out for free at Webkinzdemo.com
The reason why its PSI or PSF Would be like those because Ganz probably haven't programed it yet (:
Its probably known to be a future webkinz or not....
Old 08-27-2009, 08:00 PM   #3
ahernan
Gift Guru

MarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talent

i think is real,

but not shere

I read a vehicle thread, and i remember they said that the car is not kinzpostable
MarianHM is offline Male
Old 08-27-2009, 08:06 PM   #4
aves to the
Gift Guru

koalakinzforever is a golden guidekoalakinzforever is a golden guidekoalakinzforever is a golden guidekoalakinzforever is a golden guidekoalakinzforever is a golden guidekoalakinzforever is a golden guidekoalakinzforever is a golden guidekoalakinzforever is a golden guidekoalakinzforever is a golden guidekoalakinzforever is a golden guidekoalakinzforever is a golden guidekoalakinzforever is a golden guidekoalakinzforever is a golden guide

That is the demo webbie on webkinzdemo.com that you can get 24 hours of play time with for free! The dragster and burger are the PSI and PSF because it is just a demo pet, so it doesn't really need a real PSI or PSF.

So to answer your question, the mutt is not fake! It is just not part of the main WW site.
koalakinzforever is offline Female
Old 08-27-2009, 08:09 PM   #5

maxima1 is a jewel in the roughmaxima1 is a jewel in the rough

ok, thanks everyone!
maxima1 is offline Male
Old 08-27-2009, 08:09 PM   #6
up! Wi'm a willy

bekililangel is on a distinguished road

i suppose that it's the webkinz demo pet too since why would it's PSF be a burger???
bekililangel is offline Female
Closed