Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-26-2009, 08:09 PM   #1
GLUB GLUB ♥
Gift Guru

Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!
Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!

Default Unanswered: Webkinz Mutt?

Okay, so I know it was the trial webkinz.
But then how do you get one?
I mean people have seen others with a mutt.
And some have said they have one.

So how exactly do you get one then?
Blythe is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 12-26-2009, 08:11 PM   #2
Gift Guru

Shooting Star is a WI addict!
Shooting Star is a WI addict!Shooting Star is a WI addict!Shooting Star is a WI addict!Shooting Star is a WI addict!Shooting Star is a WI addict!Shooting Star is a WI addict!Shooting Star is a WI addict!Shooting Star is a WI addict!

Default Re: Webkinz Mutt?

You can't get a mutt. Its for trial only.
If you see people with a mutt, its usually a glitch, You could be also mixing the Mutt up with the Tawny Pup. (:
Shooting Star is offline Female
Old 12-26-2009, 08:18 PM   #3
GLUB GLUB ♥
Gift Guru

Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!
Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!

No there are images of people with a mutt.
And I heard someone saying they got a mutt code.

So your saying that's a glitch?
Blythe is offline Female
Old 12-26-2009, 08:59 PM   #4
horan's bed
Gift Guru

stormypanda is sweet stuff
stormypanda is sweet stuffstormypanda is sweet stuffstormypanda is sweet stuffstormypanda is sweet stuffstormypanda is sweet stuffstormypanda is sweet stuff

Yeah, it is probably a glitch, or you could be mixing the tawny pup up with the mutt, that happens to me sometimes!
Old 12-26-2009, 09:14 PM   #5
gangnam style
Webkinz :)

tarsky781 challenges the impossibletarsky781 challenges the impossible
tarsky781 challenges the impossibletarsky781 challenges the impossible

I've heard rumors that by adopting a Signature Raccoon on a new account, you get a mutt rather than an exclusive. Not sure if they're true though.
tarsky781 is offline Female
Old 12-26-2009, 09:17 PM   #6
Gift Guru

Shooting Star is a WI addict!
Shooting Star is a WI addict!Shooting Star is a WI addict!Shooting Star is a WI addict!Shooting Star is a WI addict!Shooting Star is a WI addict!Shooting Star is a WI addict!Shooting Star is a WI addict!Shooting Star is a WI addict!

View Post Originally Posted by Blythe
No there are images of people with a mutt.
And I heard someone saying they got a mutt code.

So your saying that's a glitch?
You could always be on the Trial with the Mutt when you take pictures, so it could be them on trial.
The people I think may be lying about the Mutt code. As of what I know, its for trial only. (:
Shooting Star is offline Female
Old 12-26-2009, 09:18 PM   #7

Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!

You CAN get them, but it is for only people outside of America. It's like a demo, they have it on their front page I bet so you can just "try" it out. I am not totally sure if you can get them with a adoption code, but I highly doubt it.
Dudeness is offline Female
Old 12-26-2009, 09:50 PM   #8
EMH08

i'm unique:) is the cats pajamas!i'm unique:) is the cats pajamas!i'm unique:) is the cats pajamas!i'm unique:) is the cats pajamas!i'm unique:) is the cats pajamas!i'm unique:) is the cats pajamas!

You can't get a mutt anywhere. You may have only seen someone with one becuase someone out of country was on trial with one. You can only use the mutt trial if you are not in America. It appears on a button on the front page of WW on foriegn computers. If someone told you that they got a code for one, maybe they were talking about how they got the code for the trial. But I'm not sure. It's possibe that when you click he 'trial' button on WW that your account automatically starts. I hope this helped!

~i'm unique
i'm unique:) is offline Female
Closed

Tags
bob ♥ loves maddie