Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-22-2008, 12:30 PM   #1
Webkinz :)

katiepotatie is on a distinguished road

Default Unanswered: Webkinz- Major PROBLEMS!!!!!

I have spent HUNDREDS of dollars on various Webkinz items and why?... I have no idea... my kids CAN'T even play the game without getting logged off every two minutes!!!!!!!!!! I have a love hate relationship with this stupid game!!!!!!!!!! I have taken their advice and cleared my cache but nothing works. Now what to do complain to the company another time so that it falls upon deaf ears? They always blame it on our computers, well I think it is on their end.HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:wal lbash:???by the way my daughter has well over 70 webkinz pets not to mention all of the other kinds of merchandise she talked me into buying, pet carriers, clothing, cards, charms, figures, ornaments, estore items, body care products, webkinz cares,etc .......
katiepotatie is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 11-22-2008, 12:35 PM   #2
e can all be
Gifted

soccerchaos14 will become famous soon enough

Default Re: Webkinz- Major PROBLEMS!!!!!

sorry for your problem. i hope that glitch gets fixed soon. it most likely is one. everyone get glitches everyday. i used to get glitches all the time it will clear up soon. if you want you can call up GNAZ if this has beeen going on for a real long time. sorry again.
soccerchaos14 is offline Female
Old 11-22-2008, 12:40 PM   #3
Gifted

NVAMMOM will become famous soon enough

My advise: hang in there. The logging out problem seems to be widespread with means that it is a WW problem. With all the complaints on this site,I"m sure they are aware of it and working on it. I think that we just have to be patient. I know it's frustrating, but I can tell from all the things your daughter has aquired, that she really does love Webkinz. That means that she has gotten a lot of joy out of it in the past. Right now, we're all just trying to avoid all the things that get us logged off. With the business that Christmas brings, I believe that Ganz is working double time to fix the problems before the Christmas rush brings even more. When things are frustrating for my kids, I try to stay positive and optimistic for them. I KNOW its hard. Hang in there!
NVAMMOM is offline Female
Old 11-22-2008, 12:41 PM   #4

katiepotatie is on a distinguished road

It has been going on since they did work on Webkinz eary this month, it actually did it before that too but it was fixed for a short time in October. I have contacted Ganz and they have not been very helpful!
katiepotatie is offline Female
Old 11-22-2008, 01:00 PM   #5
WJD
Gift Guru

sugarkisses is a name known to allsugarkisses is a name known to allsugarkisses is a name known to all

When I called Ganz they told me to use FireFox instead of Internet Explorer. I switched to FireFox and most of the glitches are better. Hope this helps for you too. You can download firefox here http://www.mozilla.com/en-US/firefox/
sugarkisses is offline Female
Old 11-22-2008, 01:00 PM   #6
Headstrong and
Gifted

sweetnspicy is the cats pajamas!sweetnspicy is the cats pajamas!sweetnspicy is the cats pajamas!sweetnspicy is the cats pajamas!sweetnspicy is the cats pajamas!sweetnspicy is the cats pajamas!

These are just glitches,they shoulod be straightened out soon enough.I do understand your pain,I have 62 Webbies myself.Ganz has gone a little too far this time,but I'm not sure they realize this.Sometimes they need to be told that their site is having some major glitches.I am very sorry that this is happening to you,and others as well.It can be very frustrating,and it is.I really hope this gets fixed soon.Gardening can be a great thing because even if you get reloaded you wont lose anything.Maybe play games and die early,or play puzzles or give your Webkinz a bath or groom them.There is actually alot of stuff you can do in WW withing 10 minutes,believe it or not.Once again,I am very sorry for your frustration~
/\/\/\/\\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\Ashley/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/
sweetnspicy is offline Female
Old 11-22-2008, 02:43 PM   #7
Lil Kinz
EmilyAngel is an unknown quantity at this point

It's happening to us too. My daughter is so frustrated, she doesn't want to play anymore. She also wants to cancel her Webkinz birthday party next month. We were going to get a full sized Webkinz for each guest plus some new Webkinz for the birthday girl.
She wants a glamour makeover party now.
I guess Ganz lost out on a pretty big sale...
EmilyAngel is offline Female
Old 11-22-2008, 04:15 PM   #8
webkinzmom2 is on a distinguished road

I love the new Pizza Palace game but have yet to earn any money or get past level 6 because I keep getting kicked back to the blank page! I too am frustrated and wish there was a way to communicate better with GANZ. I updated FLASH and cleared the cache on both of our computers - no help.

I feel your frustration.
Old 11-22-2008, 06:39 PM   #9
Gifted

IYQ2 is a splendid one to beholdIYQ2 is a splendid one to beholdIYQ2 is a splendid one to beholdIYQ2 is a splendid one to behold

Oh yes... I know exactly what you are talking about. Someplace here in WI I read where they said they would try to have it fixed by Christmas. I would have hoped for sooner but just so they fix it!!!
IYQ2 is offline Female
Old 11-22-2008, 09:28 PM   #10
Lil Kinz
Mithryl is an unknown quantity at this point

View Post Originally Posted by sugarkisses
When I called Ganz they told me to use FireFox instead of Internet Explorer. I switched to FireFox and most of the glitches are better. Hope this helps for you too. You can download firefox here http://www.mozilla.com/en-US/firefox/
I switched to firefox and it DID NOT help. I'm still getting kicked out about evry two to five minutes, getting the "please wait message and then going to a blue screen. Fire fox is NOT the solution. Ganz needs to fix this from their end.
Mithryl is offline Female
Closed