Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-16-2008, 11:18 AM   #1
Webkinz :)

Dance95 is an unknown quantity at this point

Angry Unanswered: Webkinz Maintence?

Oh my goodness! Guys its 12:16 KT and WW is doing maintence. I went to log in and it told me this! It doesnt even say that on there homepage ! I am on fall break so i was excited to be able to get on KC+(I dont get home until 5 KT) and to find out they were doing maintence! This really stinks. Because i wanted to get on. Anyone know when they will be back up???????
Dance95 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-16-2008, 11:53 AM   #2
Cami000
Gift Guru

Cami_000 will become famous soon enough

Default Re: Webkinz Maintence?

No, I don't know when they will be back up. Ganz only tells you sometimes when they will be doing maintenance. So we will just wait until it comes back up, the Asian accounts have had luck getting in though.
Hope you are having fun on your Fall Break
Cami_000 is offline Female
Old 10-16-2008, 11:54 AM   #3

tinkerbell89 is on a distinguished road

Ugh! I know!!!!! This is disappointing and I want to get on WW as well!
tinkerbell89 is offline Female
Old 10-16-2008, 11:55 AM   #4
Woohoo!! I'm a
Gift Guru

KinzCashHunter has a reputation beyond reputeKinzCashHunter has a reputation beyond reputeKinzCashHunter has a reputation beyond reputeKinzCashHunter has a reputation beyond reputeKinzCashHunter has a reputation beyond reputeKinzCashHunter has a reputation beyond repute

Cami you say the Asian accounts are working now? Maybe this means the American accounts will function soon??????????????????? I've been waiting since 8am =[ I can rarely get in during the week too and here I am on an off day waiting and waiting =[
KinzCashHunter is offline Female
Old 10-16-2008, 11:56 AM   #5
kateygma is now a
Gift Guru

katey3007 wows us all with wonderkatey3007 wows us all with wonderkatey3007 wows us all with wonderkatey3007 wows us all with wonderkatey3007 wows us all with wonderkatey3007 wows us all with wonderkatey3007 wows us all with wonderkatey3007 wows us all with wonderkatey3007 wows us all with wonderkatey3007 wows us all with wonder

WW has been down since 8 a.m. and who knows when it will come back up but hopefully soon. I was on and had just gotten a 20 in grooming class in the academy when it went down. I probably failed the class now and I am out the fifty kinzcash but if it comes back on with new items it may be worth it!
Old 10-16-2008, 11:58 AM   #6
Cami000
Gift Guru

Cami_000 will become famous soon enough

View Post Originally Posted by KinzCashHunter
Cami you say the Asian accounts are working now? Maybe this means the American accounts will function soon??????????????????? I've been waiting since 8am =[ I can rarely get in during the week too and here I am on an off day waiting and waiting =[
Well there is the other link to maintenance talk/ thread.. Towards the end people with Asain accounts can go on, but not do much. They get logged off almost instantly.

Link...
http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...l#post11065017
Cami_000 is offline Female
Old 10-16-2008, 12:02 PM   #7

tinkerbell89 is on a distinguished road

And what I dont like is that usually you can get through the "back door" also known as Customer Service, but even that won't let you in!
tinkerbell89 is offline Female
Old 10-16-2008, 12:06 PM   #8
bee wacky!
Gifted

beekay is epic beyond epicnessbeekay is epic beyond epicnessbeekay is epic beyond epicness
beekay is epic beyond epicnessbeekay is epic beyond epicnessbeekay is epic beyond epicnessbeekay is epic beyond epicnessbeekay is epic beyond epicnessbeekay is epic beyond epicnessbeekay is epic beyond epicnessbeekay is epic beyond epicnessbeekay is epic beyond epicness

Me too! I'm wearing a path from the back porch where I'm working to the computer to see if WW is up yet. They didn't take this long a couple of weeks ago when they make things go awry. Maybe when they are finished *everything* will be fixed.

beekay

My First and My Favorite

:el1: :clyde:
beekay is offline Female
Old 10-16-2008, 12:10 PM   #9
SG
SG

SG is an unknown quantity at this point

I was just able to log on my asian acct and do all the dailies.....the front page says they have added new things to My Page. You can put your favorite rooms on there and others can look at them and rate them.....sounds pretty cool. But even though I could log on I still couldn't get into My Page.
SG is offline Female
Old 10-16-2008, 12:12 PM   #10
bee wacky!
Gifted

beekay is epic beyond epicnessbeekay is epic beyond epicnessbeekay is epic beyond epicness
beekay is epic beyond epicnessbeekay is epic beyond epicnessbeekay is epic beyond epicnessbeekay is epic beyond epicnessbeekay is epic beyond epicnessbeekay is epic beyond epicnessbeekay is epic beyond epicnessbeekay is epic beyond epicnessbeekay is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by tinkerbell89
And what I dont like is that usually you can get through the "back door" also known as Customer Service, but even that won't let you in!

For future reference, how does one go about going "through the 'back door?'"

beekay

My First and My Favorite

:el1: :clyde:
beekay is offline Female
Closed