Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-06-2013, 07:10 PM   #1
Lil Kinz
XoHellsAngeloX is an unknown quantity at this point

Exclamation Unanswered: Webkinz Login Issue

Okay, so I haven't played Webkinz in quite a few years, and I recently found my Webkinz Codes. I went to login with my username and password (in both Chrome and Internet Explorer) but whenever I hover/click the Begin Playing Button, I get a javascript void text. Please help, because I want to play on this account, and i've tried clearing my cache and restarting but it still apears.
XoHellsAngeloX is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 12-06-2013, 08:43 PM   #2
send help
Webkinz :)

webkinz login is on the edge of glorywebkinz login is on the edge of glorywebkinz login is on the edge of glory
webkinz login is on the edge of glorywebkinz login is on the edge of glorywebkinz login is on the edge of glorywebkinz login is on the edge of glorywebkinz login is on the edge of glorywebkinz login is on the edge of glorywebkinz login is on the edge of glorywebkinz login is on the edge of glorywebkinz login is on the edge of glory

Default Re: Webkinz Login Issue

Your javascript extension might be disabled. Since you're are using Windows Internet Explorer, then to enable javascript, you would have to go the Tools menu and select the Internet Options. Then you would have to click the Security tab and choose Custom Level; check the scripting box to enable JavaScript.

On a few occasions, you may need to upgrade your internet browser. The JavaScript: Void (0) error occurs because the website is written for a newer browser and you are using the outdated version. In that case, you are left with no other option than to download the latest version of the browser.

It could also be your java is out of date, not your browser. In that case you'll have to download the newest version of java.
Old 12-06-2013, 11:53 PM   #3
elcome aboard

COONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicness
COONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicness

YOu might be right webkinz login but this happens to me sometimes too and when it does I use this link:

Webkinz World - Come In and Play
COONYCOON is offline Female
Old 12-07-2013, 12:13 AM   #4
Truly Gifted :)
Gifted

mattyboo1 is epic beyond epicnessmattyboo1 is epic beyond epicnessmattyboo1 is epic beyond epicnessmattyboo1 is epic beyond epicnessmattyboo1 is epic beyond epicness
mattyboo1 is epic beyond epicnessmattyboo1 is epic beyond epicnessmattyboo1 is epic beyond epicnessmattyboo1 is epic beyond epicnessmattyboo1 is epic beyond epicnessmattyboo1 is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by XoHellsAngeloX
Okay, so I haven't played Webkinz in quite a few years, and I recently found my Webkinz Codes. I went to login with my username and password (in both Chrome and Internet Explorer) but whenever I hover/click the Begin Playing Button, I get a javascript void text. Please help, because I want to play on this account, and i've tried clearing my cache and restarting but it still apears.
This also happens If ganz is doing a system maintenance on webkinz.
mattyboo1 is offline Male
Old 12-07-2013, 07:29 AM   #5
Yipes bunnies

Lucy Hippo is epic beyond epicnessLucy Hippo is epic beyond epicnessLucy Hippo is epic beyond epicnessLucy Hippo is epic beyond epicness
Lucy Hippo is epic beyond epicnessLucy Hippo is epic beyond epicnessLucy Hippo is epic beyond epicnessLucy Hippo is epic beyond epicnessLucy Hippo is epic beyond epicnessLucy Hippo is epic beyond epicness

all the posts above are probably your issues.

my suggestions is to open a free account.

and see if it re=acts the same with the log ins currently. you will get a new account, with a free cat or dog and a bit later you can adopt a regular pet into the free account and have a fully functional WW account if you want another account. having more than one WW account is very useful. if not needed, you can just abandon the free account.

Lucy Hippo is offline Female
Old 12-08-2013, 11:22 AM   #6
Lil Kinz
jeangirl is on a distinguished road

you need a new laptop or you need to give it your emil
jeangirl is offline Female
Old 12-09-2013, 10:31 PM   #7
bonus41
Gifted

bonus41 rocks our collective socksbonus41 rocks our collective socksbonus41 rocks our collective socksbonus41 rocks our collective socksbonus41 rocks our collective socksbonus41 rocks our collective socksbonus41 rocks our collective socksbonus41 rocks our collective socksbonus41 rocks our collective socks

I have this same problem with my 3 year old account, but my other 2 accounts will log in fine. It's weird

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
bonus41 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
exterminate, googles always prevail, javascript void, login issues