Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-30-2009, 05:02 PM   #1
Webkinz :)

Webkinz_Widower is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Unanswered: Webkinz Locking Up

Has anyone else had problems with Webkinz locking up at various times? I have two separate systems that do it now. One is running Windows XP SP3 with Flash 10. The other is running Windows 7 with Flash 10. This only started happening recently, so I suspect Flash 10 has something to do with it.

It appears to happen any time the flashing "W" shows up, as happens following a game in the arcade. I get a "Please Wait..." that won't go away, and Webkinz locks up. I can still log out, but that's it.
Webkinz_Widower is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 10-30-2009, 05:16 PM   #2
ell, Hello

NR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tell
NR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tell

Default Re: Webkinz Locking Up

I am only having a ton of freezing in the clubhouse. None yesterday. I think this ghost has done something horrible to my computer. I do not know what the flash is but it is windows vista. It is freezing up now on other sites that never did it before..not just WW.
NR1991 is offline Female
Old 10-30-2009, 06:00 PM   #3

Webkinz_Widower is an unknown quantity at this point

I wish I could help your problem. Mine is a brand new machine, purchased today. I haven't been to the clubhouse, or seen the ghost with it, so that can't be my problem, unless Ganz fouled something larger in their coding.
Webkinz_Widower is offline Male
Old 10-30-2009, 06:28 PM   #4
oah! I'mma
aerobunni flows towards the sea of knowledgeaerobunni flows towards the sea of knowledgeaerobunni flows towards the sea of knowledgeaerobunni flows towards the sea of knowledgeaerobunni flows towards the sea of knowledgeaerobunni flows towards the sea of knowledgeaerobunni flows towards the sea of knowledgeaerobunni flows towards the sea of knowledge

I've been trying Webkinz Rally and I've gotten quite a few lock-ups and glitches. But this is normal for Webkinz xD
aerobunni is offline Female
Old 10-30-2009, 06:32 PM   #5
kellyt is an unknown quantity at this point

I have not be able to get into webkinz. Well I do but it says "please wait" and stays that way. Why is that?
kellyt is offline Female
Old 10-30-2009, 06:32 PM   #6

pogokitty123 is a jewel in the roughpogokitty123 is a jewel in the rough

I just had a lock-up, it seems to be normal...
so here are some tips:
1. Wait for something to fully load. This helps a lot. It may be tempting, but just have a thumb war with yourself or something to keep urself busy.
2. If it didn't work the last time you clicked on it, avoid it. It will probably happen again. Wait awhile unless u are sure it was not WW.
3. Try and see if any other objects (such as ads?) on the screen are clickable. If so, click on them and then WW will lead you to somewhere. If that loads, continue on ur way. This works sometimes for me.
Thanks + good luck!!!!!!!!!!

In response to kelly;
It says please wait because webkinz world is not connecting correctly to your internet provider. This could be because of WW crowding, a glitch, your internet, or even your browser (internet explorer...firefox...)
Just refresh webkinz's homepage and try again. Maybe clear your cache (usually under the tools menu!!!!!) and wait until a less crowded time (in the mornings...late at night.... et cetera...) to try it. If the ads do not work then maybe try to use a different browser.

Last edited by pogokitty123; 10-30-2009 at 06:35 PM..
pogokitty123 is offline Female
Old 10-30-2009, 06:34 PM   #7

The ads I can click on but they do not pop up on the screen. I am so frustrated.
kellyt is offline Female
Old 10-30-2009, 06:38 PM   #8

In response to kelly;
It says please wait because webkinz world is not connecting correctly to your internet provider. This could be because of WW crowding, a glitch, your internet, or even your browser (internet explorer...firefox...)
Just refresh webkinz's homepage and try again. Maybe clear your cache (usually under the tools menu!!!!!) and wait until a less crowded time (in the mornings...late at night.... et cetera...) to try it. If the ads do not work then maybe try to use a different browser.

I really reccommend firefox or safari. Both are free to get and will not harm your computer. Please ask your parents first to make sure they are okay with it if they aren't then just be patient, and let me know of any more problems you have so I can help with you.

Oh yes... and remember to be patientttttt
Old 10-30-2009, 06:43 PM   #9

pogokitty,
I have tried all different times. School has been out for a few days so I was able to try different times. Thanks for the help though. I love the halloween picture.
kellyt is offline Female
Old 10-30-2009, 06:52 PM   #10

hmmmmm.... do you have dial up? If so that is most likely it. Ask your parent or friend and see if you can get to the library? They have good internet there always and you can enjoy webkinz. If not, why not at school when you get back?
Closed