Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-21-2020, 08:21 AM   #1
Wishes come True
Gift Guru

kidsed is a forum hero
kidsed is a forum herokidsed is a forum herokidsed is a forum herokidsed is a forum herokidsed is a forum herokidsed is a forum herokidsed is a forum herokidsed is a forum herokidsed is a forum herokidsed is a forum herokidsed is a forum herokidsed is a forum hero

Default Unanswered: Webkinz Newroom-Podkinz

Has anyone been able to get into the podkinz to get the banner. I got in line and kept clicking on it for about 5 minutes and got nothing. When I gave up I couldn't get my pet out of the line.
kidsed is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 11-21-2020, 08:43 AM   #2
The Beatles
Gifted

Zooz rocks the forumZooz rocks the forum
Zooz rocks the forumZooz rocks the forumZooz rocks the forumZooz rocks the forumZooz rocks the forumZooz rocks the forumZooz rocks the forumZooz rocks the forumZooz rocks the forumZooz rocks the forumZooz rocks the forumZooz rocks the forumZooz rocks the forum

Default Re: Webkinz Newroom-Podkinz

I clicked on the booth and got mine...
Old 11-21-2020, 09:49 PM   #3
Wishes come True
Gift Guru

kidsed is a forum hero
kidsed is a forum herokidsed is a forum herokidsed is a forum herokidsed is a forum herokidsed is a forum herokidsed is a forum herokidsed is a forum herokidsed is a forum herokidsed is a forum herokidsed is a forum herokidsed is a forum herokidsed is a forum hero

Did you see the movie and were you able to get the banner? When I went out of the room and then back in it said I had already seen the movie and received kinzcash. No banner
kidsed is offline Female
Old 11-21-2020, 09:55 PM   #4
Webkinz :)

Bloo's Pal had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on GoogleBloo's Pal had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on GoogleBloo's Pal had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Google
Bloo's Pal had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Google

View Post Originally Posted by kidsed
Has anyone been able to get into the podkinz to get the banner. I got in line and kept clicking on it for about 5 minutes and got nothing. When I gave up I couldn't get my pet out of the line.
Sometimes a pet just stops working for some reason. When a pet is frozen, switch rooms or switch out of the clubhouse entirely. Then try again. Sometimes it takes more than one switch to make it work.
Bloo's Pal is offline Female
Old 11-22-2020, 08:30 AM   #5
The Beatles
Gifted

Zooz rocks the forumZooz rocks the forum
Zooz rocks the forumZooz rocks the forumZooz rocks the forumZooz rocks the forumZooz rocks the forumZooz rocks the forumZooz rocks the forumZooz rocks the forumZooz rocks the forumZooz rocks the forumZooz rocks the forumZooz rocks the forumZooz rocks the forum

When I clicked on the booth, I was awarded the banner...I never got to watch the movie!
Old 11-23-2020, 10:45 AM   #6
Webkinz :)

Windsor005 is epic beyond epicnessWindsor005 is epic beyond epicnessWindsor005 is epic beyond epicnessWindsor005 is epic beyond epicnessWindsor005 is epic beyond epicnessWindsor005 is epic beyond epicness
Windsor005 is epic beyond epicnessWindsor005 is epic beyond epicnessWindsor005 is epic beyond epicnessWindsor005 is epic beyond epicnessWindsor005 is epic beyond epicnessWindsor005 is epic beyond epicnessWindsor005 is epic beyond epicnessWindsor005 is epic beyond epicnessWindsor005 is epic beyond epicnessWindsor005 is epic beyond epicnessWindsor005 is epic beyond epicness

I believe that you have to turn off your ad blocker to see the banner appear under 'New'. However, if you click on the Podkinz booth and see your cursor blink, then it means that you were awarded the banner. Just check your dock afterwards (you don't have to log out) under Decorations - Wall Decoration, and go all the way to the W's and you'll find the 'Webkinz Votes 2020 Banner'.
Windsor005 is offline Female
Old 11-23-2020, 10:53 AM   #7
Wishes come True
Gift Guru

kidsed is a forum hero

Thank you so much. Turned off ad block and it is now working!!
kidsed is offline Female
Closed