Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-30-2020, 12:33 PM   #1
furbyamy
Webkinz :)

Amyloveswebkinz is not just visiting!Amyloveswebkinz is not just visiting!Amyloveswebkinz is not just visiting!Amyloveswebkinz is not just visiting!Amyloveswebkinz is not just visiting!Amyloveswebkinz is not just visiting!Amyloveswebkinz is not just visiting!Amyloveswebkinz is not just visiting!Amyloveswebkinz is not just visiting!Amyloveswebkinz is not just visiting!Amyloveswebkinz is not just visiting!

Question Unanswered: Problems With Parts of WebkinzNewz/Ganzworld

Hi, How is everyone doing?
I know awhile back the site was having problems. It seems like for the past few weeks or so is when I noticed a new problem of some parts of the site not working properly. Asking me if I have a Ganzworld account. Which then it says you can link it to login with your WebKinz account. I have been doing this for years & have a deluxe membership. For some reason that part is not working properly. I can do other things such as clicking on the thing you do to find the pet and other things like that seem to work. I get it sent back to my account just fine.
I did select forgot password just in case maybe that will let me through & haven’t received any emails from them. If I reset the password will this also reset to what I use every day to sign into all parts of Webkinz, including the app or through the browser going to
the [www] [webkinz] [com]?
Also, who would be the best to write to about this?
Thank you very much for all help,
Amy
Amyloveswebkinz is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 11-30-2020, 03:50 PM   #2
The Beatles
Gifted

Zooz rocks the forumZooz rocks the forum
Zooz rocks the forumZooz rocks the forumZooz rocks the forumZooz rocks the forumZooz rocks the forumZooz rocks the forumZooz rocks the forumZooz rocks the forumZooz rocks the forumZooz rocks the forumZooz rocks the forumZooz rocks the forumZooz rocks the forum

Default Re: Problems With Parts of WebkinzNewz/Ganzworld

I have to switch to Microsoft (from Chrome) to access my eStore account, though I can do WebkinzNewz-related activities using Chrome...
Old 11-30-2020, 05:08 PM   #3
furbyamy

Amyloveswebkinz is not just visiting!Amyloveswebkinz is not just visiting!Amyloveswebkinz is not just visiting!Amyloveswebkinz is not just visiting!Amyloveswebkinz is not just visiting!Amyloveswebkinz is not just visiting!Amyloveswebkinz is not just visiting!Amyloveswebkinz is not just visiting!Amyloveswebkinz is not just visiting!Amyloveswebkinz is not just visiting!Amyloveswebkinz is not just visiting!

Thank you for the help, Need some more help.
I’m trying the suggestion switching browsers and still keeps doing this again.
It comes up saying Hello, with a strange long thing
Do you have a Ganzworld account?
Below the area that asks for username and password it says
After this, you will be able to use your Webkinz or your Ganzworld credentials to login.
So, for some reason it isn’t working anymore when trying to login with my Webkinz Username and Password
Old 11-30-2020, 05:43 PM   #4
The Beatles
Gifted

Zooz rocks the forumZooz rocks the forum
Zooz rocks the forumZooz rocks the forumZooz rocks the forumZooz rocks the forumZooz rocks the forumZooz rocks the forumZooz rocks the forumZooz rocks the forumZooz rocks the forumZooz rocks the forumZooz rocks the forumZooz rocks the forumZooz rocks the forum

If I try to log in to my eStore account using Chrome, the pop-up asking for my username and information becomes inactive...the Login button is inactive. I believe Ganz is phasing out the Moneyz activitiy...maybe changes are afoot!
Old 11-30-2020, 07:44 PM   #5
furbyamy

Now I don’t know what to think, but thought I would try some more things. It sort of seems to work when I selected Share Center. The name it shows at the top is different than what I use to login to Webkinz and Newz.
It shows how much Ganzworld money I have and then there is a tab that says Account Settings but that just seems to be for Changing the Ganzworld Password.
Current Password, New Password and Confirm New Password
I don’t know what to think about this. If I change it, do I enter the one I put to login just now with my Webkinz account
Closed