Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-15-2012, 11:20 AM   #1
Diabetes Awareness
Gift Guru

Angel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socks

Default Answered: Webkinz on Kindle Fire?

I am considering buying a Kindle Fire, but would like to know whether or not it can handle Webkinz. Has anyone here had any experience using the Fire for this? I'm pretty sure I couldn't use an I-pad because it can't handle the flash needed, but if you've figured out a way to work it with an I-pad, let me know too.

Thanks for any info you can offer!
Angel Daisy is offline Female
Best Answer - Posted by lemony
I can play some areas of WW on my RIM PLAYBOOK...
Sponsored Links
Old 04-15-2012, 11:27 AM   #2
Gifted

Cheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fish
Cheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fish

Default Re: Webkinz on Kindle Fire?

I'm unsure about the Kindle Fire but using the app cloud browse on an iPad works. It's a bit slow though
Cheesy1 is offline Female
Old 04-15-2012, 11:28 AM   #3
How many zeros?
Webkinz :)

000000005 is a work of art000000005 is a work of art000000005 is a work of art000000005 is a work of art
000000005 is a work of art000000005 is a work of art000000005 is a work of art000000005 is a work of art000000005 is a work of art000000005 is a work of art000000005 is a work of art000000005 is a work of art000000005 is a work of art000000005 is a work of art000000005 is a work of art000000005 is a work of art000000005 is a work of art000000005 is a work of art

It supports flash, so I think since webkinz is a flash game, it'd be supported.
000000005 is offline Male
Old 04-15-2012, 11:33 AM   #4
✐Writer✐

Steelersgal86 knows the waySteelersgal86 knows the waySteelersgal86 knows the waySteelersgal86 knows the waySteelersgal86 knows the waySteelersgal86 knows the waySteelersgal86 knows the waySteelersgal86 knows the waySteelersgal86 knows the waySteelersgal86 knows the waySteelersgal86 knows the waySteelersgal86 knows the waySteelersgal86 knows the waySteelersgal86 knows the waySteelersgal86 knows the way

I think it does if it supports flash...
On my iPad, I can't get webkinz unles I use a special app and I really don't like using it...
Steelersgal86 is offline Female
Old 04-15-2012, 11:38 AM   #5

Margo is worth the waitMargo is worth the wait
Margo is worth the waitMargo is worth the waitMargo is worth the waitMargo is worth the waitMargo is worth the waitMargo is worth the waitMargo is worth the waitMargo is worth the waitMargo is worth the waitMargo is worth the waitMargo is worth the waitMargo is worth the waitMargo is worth the waitMargo is worth the waitMargo is worth the wait

I don't have a Kindle Fire, but I do have a Nook Tablet which is similar. I can sometimes log into WW, but I can't do anything. The touch screen just doesn't work right for me in WW. Maybe the Fire will work better though. Can you try one out at a store before you buy?
Margo is offline Female
Old 04-15-2012, 12:24 PM   #6
megan daisy.

CityCat is the cats pajamas!CityCat is the cats pajamas!CityCat is the cats pajamas!CityCat is the cats pajamas!CityCat is the cats pajamas!CityCat is the cats pajamas!

All of my siblings have one, and you can get on with much difficulty. It's not s enjoyable as with a computer.
CityCat is offline Female
Old 04-15-2012, 01:05 PM   #7

cbjhockey is on the edge of glorycbjhockey is on the edge of glorycbjhockey is on the edge of glory
cbjhockey is on the edge of glorycbjhockey is on the edge of glorycbjhockey is on the edge of glorycbjhockey is on the edge of glorycbjhockey is on the edge of glorycbjhockey is on the edge of glorycbjhockey is on the edge of glorycbjhockey is on the edge of glorycbjhockey is on the edge of glory

I have a Kindle Fire and absolutely love it. It does have flash player and you can use it online with some games. Webkinz however is too much for the Kindle Fire and crashes the web browser every time.
cbjhockey is offline Female
Old 04-15-2012, 01:07 PM   #8
Diabetes Awareness
Gift Guru

Angel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socks

Wow! Thanks for all your input. I figured it would be slow. I'm leaning toward springing for a mini-netbook computer, but I wanted some input first. I'll keep the thread open just in case anyone else has some input.
Angel Daisy is offline Female
Old 04-15-2012, 01:54 PM   #9

MAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicness
MAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicness

I have a KF. It's REALLY nice. Webkinz BARELY works, even though KF supports flash. If your buying it just for webkinz, don't get it. But if you want a affordable web browser, time waster with lots of apps, nice book reader and more, then get a kindle fire.
MAKroll is offline Male
Old 04-15-2012, 04:00 PM   #10
MiraclesHappen

PamperedPooch is a jewel in the roughPamperedPooch is a jewel in the rough

My kids and all enjoy reading when we can take time out of our busy schedules. This Christmas Santa brought all the kiddos kindle fires. My children are all obsessed with webkinz. When they tried to get on the first time, they got so excited to see that they could actually log in. However, once they were on, they were limited to what they could do and realized it was no fun on the fire. I wouldn't get it if your not interested in books and just wanted webkinz on the go! Hope I helped!
PamperedPooch is offline Female
Closed