Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-15-2008, 08:49 PM   #1
Jeffree Star<3
Webkinz :)

hunk109 is a name known to allhunk109 is a name known to allhunk109 is a name known to all

Default Unanswered: Webkinz keeps RELOADING it's self whenever I'm on for more than 15mins?

Ok. So I'm in the Clubhouse or at the arcade (possibly in the MIDDLE of a game) and all of a sudden. Poof! Everything turns green and that "W" pops up showing it's loading. The whole just reset itself. It happens all time, ever since Kinzchat Plus opened?!? Any ideas on how to fix this?
hunk109 is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 10-15-2008, 08:58 PM   #2
OW - I love fall!
Gift Guru

Red Fire is the bees knees!Red Fire is the bees knees!Red Fire is the bees knees!Red Fire is the bees knees!Red Fire is the bees knees!Red Fire is the bees knees!Red Fire is the bees knees!

WI Subscriber
Donation Level 2 
Default Re: Webkinz keeps RELOADING it's self whenever I'm on for more than 15mins?

It's been happening to me too and I am pretty sure many more people. I don't think we can do anything about it except tolerate it until they fix it.

Glad you joined us on . Why don't you introduce yourself on the "Hi I'm Joe" thread. More senior members will welcome you as well and give you great hints. If nothing else make sure you read the FAQ and Rules in green under the daisy above.
Red Fire is offline Female
Old 10-15-2008, 09:03 PM   #3
Jeffree Star<3

hunk109 is a name known to allhunk109 is a name known to allhunk109 is a name known to all

Default Re: Webkinz keeps RELOADING it's self whenever I'm on for more than 15mins?

Thanks! I'll go post there now!
hunk109 is offline Male
Old 10-15-2008, 09:06 PM   #4
Love WW
Gift Guru

JINGLES139 is the cats pajamas!JINGLES139 is the cats pajamas!JINGLES139 is the cats pajamas!JINGLES139 is the cats pajamas!JINGLES139 is the cats pajamas!JINGLES139 is the cats pajamas!

It happens all the time. How can we earn kc to pay for all the neat Halloween items??
It is very frustrating!!!!! Ganz please spend some of the billions of dollars you have and fix all the GLITCHES!!!!!!!
JINGLES139 is offline Female
Old 10-15-2008, 09:09 PM   #5
MoNotDaVinci
Gift Guru

Monalisa has a reputation beyond reputeMonalisa has a reputation beyond reputeMonalisa has a reputation beyond reputeMonalisa has a reputation beyond reputeMonalisa has a reputation beyond reputeMonalisa has a reputation beyond repute

I will be in the middle of a great trade and POOF .. there I go .. or on a high score of a game. It sure is frustrating and I hope they get it fixed soon .. I wonder what is up with kinzchat plus . It worked for me earlier today .. all morning and afternoon .. then tonite.. nada nothing zilch
Monalisa is offline Female
Old 10-15-2008, 09:16 PM   #6

gmawk1 is an unknown quantity at this point

It is happening to me, too. I have adjusted somewhat to it by playing my favourite games (Smoothie Moves is one) until I have 50 KC. Then I go to Quizzy's. Quizzy awards KC as you go, so I do get the KCs. I make sure that I go to the Wishing Well or Employment Office at the right after I sign in so that I won't be cut off. Is it fun?? No, it sure isn't and I am not getting any better at the games since I don't get much past Level 5.

I keep thinking that Ganz will get this mess straightened up, but I don't think that it is happening anytime soon!

Good luck!

:cmunk:
gmawk1 is offline Female
Old 10-15-2008, 09:22 PM   #7
Call me 39 xD
Gifted

398256501 is a name known to all398256501 is a name known to all398256501 is a name known to all

Maybe there is a ghost, you know for Halloween, if that is not the case, I am annoyed with it, they should fix it, soon.
398256501 is offline Female
Old 10-16-2008, 01:33 AM   #8

taikitty is on a distinguished road

It is terribly frustrating. I had planned to give WebKinz as Christmas gifts but who wants to give a gift that doesn't work right? Think of the trama to the little ones and the subsequent drama for their parents.
taikitty is offline Female
Old 10-16-2008, 01:48 AM   #9
i wish i was a

BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!

i was wondering if they are doing a halloween trick on us, for real, too. but its not fun if it lasts all month and if we are not in on it being a trick........................ and what is our treat then?

oh well...................... i guess we wont know until november!!

i have been having this problem on and off for a long time. so im not noticing it any different now............................. i have arranged my hours on ww to the late nght hours as it is smoother running but not all can do that.............................

i hope it gets better for you soon.
BASMAT is offline Female
Old 10-16-2008, 05:36 AM   #10
kellyschrvr will become famous soon enough

Donation Award 

Same thing happens to me.. doesn't happen while I'm in my room though.. only during a game, trading, clubhouse...
kellyschrvr is offline Female
Closed